Can you survive Racoon city or Silent hill

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Your equipped with a Shotgun with 19 bullets, 1911 colt with 50 bullets, a machete or Large knife (Your choice) 2 first aid kits, and 3 canned foods. WHICH CITY CAN YOU SURVIVE IN.

I would say I will survive in Silent hill cause all the little disgusting hallucinations want faze me filor long. racoon city....leave that to Leon.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@dajhonmccloud: hallucinations? no no no... Silent hill was a pocket dimension created by the girl (forgot her name). Its very real.

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By VMole

At which stage of the outbreak? Raccoon City's outbreak of mutants happened over the course of 4 to 5 days before it was nuked. Raccoon City's common threats are more mundane relative to Silent Hill even if the more advanced and far less common BOWs would be a nightmare to to deal with. Silent Hill messes with you, it doesn't help that it brings in the worst things from your subconscious and from the subconscious of others. There's the prospect of meeting survivors wanting to escape to safety and scrounging for more supplies in Raccoon City to increase my chances of surviving, while meeting people in Silent Hill is even more dicey and there's no guarantee they're an actual person or a byproduct of the town itself made to assist or screw with you.

The earlier I'm thrown into the scenario the better chance I have of getting out before things just get out of hand and turn into one mutant-filled slobberknocker and I'd get overwhelmed.

Those aren't hallucinations in Silent Hill by the way, all the weird stuff is actually happening, and they can harm you just like anything else.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nerdchore

@dajhonmccloud: They arent hallucinations. You would die right away if you thought that. Also the silent hill monsters are more or less dependent on who goes there.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surviving either one would be a challenge tbh If I lived in Racoon City (And my family were somewhere else safe) I would probably choose to try and survive that one since I wouldn't have to worry about my loved ones becoming infected or getting hurt, Silent Hill would take advantage of my fear of something bad happening to those I care about and f*** with me really hard and that would be like torture.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't played Silent Hill but I ain't surviving in Racoon City

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rogueshadow  Moderator

I die.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#8 BumpyBoo  Moderator

Already done and currently active, unfortunately:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/racoon-city-or-silent-hill-598185/#48