User Lists: 1

Speed Run the shit out of Splinter Cell blacklist and conviction

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: Yeah, I beat Gamecube Resident Evil on hard mode in three hours once...don't remember how I did it...

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@bruxae said:

Mass Effect 1, around 2 houres.

I find this impossible to believe. The elevator rides alone seemed like an hour.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I remember me and my uncle passed Halo 2 co-op in about 3-4 hours. I also beat DBZ burst limit in about 3 hours, I think. My dad would also beat Resident Evil 2 in about 3 hours but on.....Rookie mode.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By MrDirector786

Castlevaina: SOTN in a little under an 2 hours...which I thought was awesome till I just looked up the record and it's 18min:20sec :(

Any % or 100%? I imagine the one done in like 18 minutes was any % because 100 percenting everything in that game in that little time is crazy.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Super Mario 64 DS in a day, and pokemon pearl in about 10 hours.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

@doomdoomdoom said:

Castlevaina: SOTN in a little under an 2 hours...which I thought was awesome till I just looked up the record and it's 18min:20sec :(

Any % or 100%? I imagine the one done in like 18 minutes was any % because 100 percenting everything in that game in that little time is crazy.

Any percent but without glitches for me and the record 18min:20sec is any percent with glitches. With all the rare item drops I can't imagine getting 200%(the max is like 200.6% I think) in less than a day.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#58 SC  Moderator

@doomdoomdoom said:

Yah I can empathize, there are even speed runs on Youtube, I watched how they did it and just yeah. Its crazy all the little exploits they use to shave seconds off the game. They do that shuffle thing, and just yeah haha.

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

No, i'm too easily distracted :p

And i see no real fun in rushing things :)

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#60 JediXMan  Moderator

@bruxae said:

I find this impossible to believe. The elevator rides alone seemed like an hour.

The elevators definitely take too long. It's not possible to beat ME 1 in 2 hours. The game itself is just too long, let alone the endless elevators.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@jedixman said:

@citizenbane said:

@bruxae said:

The elevators definitely take too long. It's not possible to beat ME 1 in 2 hours. The game itself is just too long, let alone the endless elevators.

Loading Video...

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Resident evil games 4 hours or less

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@jedixman said:

@citizenbane said:

@bruxae said:

Loading Video...

^ Thank you Peppeyhare.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By russellmania77

I can beat old school donkey kong in like 2 seconds

your_name_here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@citizenbane said:

@jedixman said:
@citizenbane said:

I can speedrun Mass Effect 3 on Insanity in 5-6 hours if I avoid any and all side-missions/conversations/DLC stuff and do only the mandatory stuff.

That saddens me.

I don't like doing it because it means you don't get to meet Jack, Grunt, Miranda and the other former squadmates. Plus with the exception of Leviathan and its repetitive gameplay, I really liked the ME3 DLCs.

I got good enough at the game to the point where I could breeze past Insanity levels like they were on Casual, but later when I tried doing a playthrough from the first game to the last as a different class, I kept dying during the early missions of ME2. Normal Mode on ME2 was harder than Insanity Mode on ME3 >.>

ME2 was definitely more difficult, more interesting, and the missions were more varied.

What annoys me is that ME3 really is only 5-6 hours as a speed run. ME2 I believe is longer.

IIRC, the record for ME3 is a little over 3 hours, and the record for ME2 is under 2.

Also, a game that is "only" a 6 hour speedrun is a really long game.

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didn't keep track of exact time, but the level a new life in hitman bloodmoney i think i've done in roughly a minute but don't quote me on that.

ImagineMan16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My brother beat Star Fox Assault in under an hour when he was 9 years old. I was so proud.