#1 Edited by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

theres a girl who always make me upset in classroom,  wanna learn this move.  
 
thanks 
 
  

#2 Posted by Saren (25553 posts) - - Show Bio

Falcon Punch is easier.

Moderator
#3 Posted by Libertyprime (1384 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane:How about the round house kick?

#4 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend: Hadoken should be your nickname, 'cause you're down right fierce.

#5 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like he just pushed him.

#6 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9562 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@demifiend: Hadoken should be your nickname, 'cause you're down right fierce.

Ohhhhhhhh SNAP!

#7 Posted by rudorudo (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: haha i saw what you did there - that's smart! awh god thats wicked.... alright i'm good now.

#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

Down forward X

#9 Posted by Mercy_ (92673 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop putting stuff like this in the battle forum.

Moderator
#10 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@demifiend: Hadoken should be your nickname, 'cause you're down right fierce.

Technically, it's down, down-right, right.

#11 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, and btw, Shoryuken > Hadouken. Shoryuken > Everything.

#12 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Bitchslap her!

#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
Stop putting stuff like this in the battle forum.
Every single thread the user makes is in the battle forum for some reason.
#14 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:
@The Dark Huntress said:
Stop putting stuff like this in the battle forum.
Every single thread the user makes is in the battle forum for some reason.
this user and many others.....there seems to be a new trend in the battle forms where you dont actualy have to make battles....
#15 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend: I know how to do it,but the name isnt Hadoken

This move is from Dragon fist and Wing Chun.

You must feel strengh moving from your body,not arms

Imagive your hand is of steel and can break everything.

You need to practise it a lot if you want to do it right.

#16 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stronger said:

@demifiend: I know how to do it,but the name isnt Hadoken

This move is from Dragon fist and Wing Chun.

You must feel strengh moving from your body,not arms

Imagive your hand is of steel and can break everything.

You need to practise it a lot if you want to do it right.

oH, thanks, practicing
#17 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend: You realize we have more forum categories on this site right? Like Off-Topic.
#18 Posted by Erik (32028 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch:

Lol

#19 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@demifiend: Hadoken should be your nickname, 'cause you're down right fierce.

LOL. Nice!

#21 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
@demifiend: You realize we have more forum categories on this site right? Like Off-Topic.
i just like this
#22 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
@texasdeathmatch said:
@demifiend: You realize we have more forum categories on this site right? Like Off-Topic.
i just like this
What a rebel.
#23 Posted by danhimself (22442 posts) - - Show Bio

@EpitomeofCool said:

@spiderbat87 said:
@The Dark Huntress said:
Stop putting stuff like this in the battle forum.
Every single thread the user makes is in the battle forum for some reason.
this user and many others.....there seems to be a new trend in the battle forms where you dont actualy have to make battles....

it's everywhere recently and it's not just new users who don't know any better either....I've seen users with thousands of post making threads about specific characters and putting them in the General Discussion forum....it's just laziness if you ask me

#24 Posted by Mercy_ (92673 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend: Please start putting your stuff in the correct forum. If you like the battles forum and just want to post everything there, then just make battles. There are different forums for a reason. So that everything isn't congested and things are easier to find. If you're confused at all, please read this.

Moderator
#25 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio
I could show you how to do it... but it will take a week or so for you to learn it well. 
#26 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

I with I chuld thelp, thut mm thonny verscht inth tha Yoga Flame, and I burmt m lipth thwehn I twyd ith.

#27 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2048 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@demifiend: Hadoken should be your nickname, 'cause you're down right fierce.

But sometimes she could be a quarter circle Square. =p 
 
#29 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna be called Soul Eraser. That was like the greatest name for a Capcom fighting move ever, right next to the combo move, Soul Flush, lol.

#30 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Learn this!! she will sxxt her pants..
  

#31 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@tron_bonne@Chaos Prime:  
 
wtf lol
#32 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:

@tron_bonne@Chaos Prime:   wtf lol

Its called the art of fighting without fighting..Maybe Bruce can explain it better ;-)
  
#33 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@demifiend: Hadoken should be your nickname, 'cause you're down right fierce.

lol