can someone give me some advice with this probloem ????

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi guys :)

I posted this topic on the general section of the forum by mistake, when I noticed that I deleted it

and put it here.

This is my problem:

If you have a question about an anime series, and you have to ask it yourself, you can't google it or

anything like that, would you ask it in every anime forum, or just the famous ones ?

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By dawnone

Depends on what you're asking you're more likely to get more responses and more options and wide variety of answers if you ask every forum but you'll get less quality answers.You,ll get more thought out and knowledgable answers from well versed people if you seek out the famous ones as it being famous would attract quality people.So if you wish to ask a simple straightforward question that needs a quick short response asking a random forum wouldn't hurt if you need a qaulity answer to a complex question seek out the experts.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chazz85

@dawnone said:

Depends on what you're asking you're more likely to get more responses and more options and wide variety of answers if you ask every forum but you'll get less quality answers.You,ll get more thought out and knowledgable answers from well versed people if you seek out the famous ones as it being famous would attract quality people.So if you wish to ask a simple straightforward question that needs a quick short response asking a random forum wouldn't hurt if you need a qaulity answer to a complex question seek out the experts.

@mister_x_1 Like there is a lot of real versed people on here on animes like naruto and dbz. But theres a lot of fanboys. TBH you shouldn't seek detailed anime questions on CV i know of few people here with great anime knowledge.

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:
@dawnone said:

@mister_x_1 Like there is a lot of real versed people on here on animes like naruto and dbz. But theres a lot of fanboys. TBH you shouldn't seek detailed anime questions on CV i know of few people here with great anime knowledge.

@chazz85 Can you introduce me to them ?

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_x_1: Depends which anime. As i said not much variety ik alot of Dragonball and iam ok witha few other shonen's. I would honestly go to animevine for answers.

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll take your advice @chazz85

Thanks for the help :)