Can Some One Teach Me How to Use Photoshop

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well, not the real photoshop, this free thing http://pixlr.com/editor/ thats like it.

If anyone can teach me how to use it would be really nice. All i really need to learn how to do is copy/paste images on different layers, cut images apart and add images to it. and stuff like that.

So say i wanted to put a certain picture in a background, then cut that pictures background off. How would i do that?

Thanks in advance!

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Dabee

I'd be happy to answer any of your questions, but I'm familiar with Photoshop, not the alternative you're using. Could you be more specific, though? I could answer you, but I would bore you by typing out a long thing you probably already knew most of. For an example, do you know how to make layers? Do you know how to copy/paste? I'd rather not bore you to death explaining everything you already know.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I once watched ten 30 minute videos on youtube trying to learn how to use photoshop...after that 5 hours I was able to put text on top of an image

I fully believe that to use photoshop to it's full potential you would need to have a 4 year degree in it