Can Ororo Teleport and can she really master all elements except fire?

kasya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By kasya

People you have the answer tell me

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

wat?

kasya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm asking can she teleport and master all elements

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kyrees

@kasya: how can she master all the elements when she can't even control the earth element, can't control water not connected from the atmosphere and is generally useless against higher forms of elements that is not connected with the weather.

teleportation ?! don't even go there. that's illogical with ororo's power set.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By legacy6364
No Caption Provided

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course. There is a reason why she is considered to be just below Thanos power wise.

Another known fact is that she can speak to fish and once dated Aquaman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Are you referring to Ororo Munroe? Last I checked, she controls the weather, and that's pretty much it. It's a versatile power, mind you, but she can't teleport, nor can she manipulate the majority of the elements.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@kasya said:

People you have the answer tell me

Storm cannot teleport.

Storm doesn't have direct control of the Earth but I think she can use air and pressure on the tectonic plates to cause earthquakes.

I'm not certain if she cannot control water directly because she may use air to manipulate water but how come she can turn water into ice right away.

Storm can create fire and control it by manipulating air. She can create electricity and lightning which is more harmful than fire so I think she can create fire, and that she just don't really see the purpose of using it when she can use electricity and lightning.

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By rev_sulphur

She can not teleport.

She can not control the elements she has Atmokinesis. Which lets here manipulate the weather she does however have a link with the life force of the planet and the universe.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: air pressure to push tectonic plates ?! the same island to continental size tectonic plates that can cause mega earthquakes ?! what kind of wind force is that ?!

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes she can teleport. Just give her the adequate tech.

Roguefan78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think can only master the elements and energetic forces connected to the atmosphere.

Teleportation - She can't teleport.would be cool if her powers progressed to include in some cool creative way, but it is unlikely and not logical for her power set.

Earth & Fire - I have almost all of her appearances (at least the canon ones) and I've never seen her directly control fire. And while there was one issue of BP that said she created an earthquake it didn't really make sense or explain hoe and could also be a little hyperbolic IMO.

Water - Yes, she can directly control water. I can see why some people who are not that familiar with her assumes that it's not within her power set, but she's already done it multiple times in canon. She's changed the state of water at a molecular level, created a tidal wave without using air, stated in the 1st issue of her solo that she could take control of the tsunami wave and redirected if she wanted, created flash floods, concentrated blasts of water, and has controlled ocean currents. I've seen never her seen her do water whips like a full on hydrokinetic though, but she has demonstrated direct control over water.

Weather Manipulation - Involves a number of forces and factors, and Storm power is to control these elemental factors that dictates the weather. That already gives her a very extensive and versatile set of abilities (quite a bit has yet to be explored), more creative applications to be leveraged, and a lot of power. Storm's powers are quite different from a classical elementalist like Aang and Crystal.

When you look at all she's done and what she could do I don't think she needs to add more to it.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

She is not capable of performing those feats.

Avatar image for kaang_the_watcher
Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Cult of Raindrops is being summonned...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think can only master the elements and energetic forces connected to the atmosphere.

Teleportation - She can't teleport.would be cool if her powers progressed to include in some cool creative way, but it is unlikely and not logical for her power set.

Earth & Fire - I have almost all of her appearances (at least the canon ones) and I've never seen her directly control fire. And while there was one issue of BP that said she created an earthquake it didn't really make sense or explain hoe and could also be a little hyperbolic IMO.

Water - Yes, she can directly control water. I can see why some people who are not that familiar with her assumes that it's not within her power set, but she's already done it multiple times in canon. She's changed the state of water at a molecular level, created a tidal wave without using air, stated in the 1st issue of her solo that she could take control of the tsunami wave and redirected if she wanted, created flash floods, concentrated blasts of water, and has controlled ocean currents. I've seen never her seen her do water whips like a full on hydrokinetic though, but she has demonstrated direct control over water.

Weather Manipulation - Involves a number of forces and factors, and Storm power is to control these elemental factors that dictates the weather. That already gives her a very extensive and versatile set of abilities (quite a bit has yet to be explored), more creative applications to be leveraged, and a lot of power. Storm's powers are quite different from a classical elementalist like Aang and Crystal.

When you look at all she's done and what she could do I don't think she needs to add more to it.

Wow! I love your answer. :)

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She has already shown direct control of water to a considerable degree, but cannot teleport, control earth, or control fire. I agree with the post above about her controlling the forces of the atmosphere, which is already vast and underused for the most part, so I don't see why any other elements (or teleportation) needs to be added.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@kasya

1) she can use her ruby to teleport, wherever the hell that is. ( I think she might have lost it)

2) All the elements? on earth? nope. She'd have to be somewhere where all the elements (whatever they may be) plays a part in weather. She already has air and water to toy with on a molecular level along with kinetic energy , Electromagnetic energy, atoms, electrons and only god knows what else she sees with her energy sight to play with. Also, you might want to ask a mod to move this to the Storm forum( SC or godspawn), that way you'll get less Inb4 the storm fanboys or raindop comments

@thunderbolt30 said:

She has already shown direct control of water to a considerable degree, but cannot teleport, control earth, or control fire. I agree with the post above about her controlling the forces of the atmosphere, which is already vast and underused for the most part, so I don't see why any other elements (or teleportation) needs to be added.

Exactly, why waste time with those things when she's already got a vast array of energies to play with? And I think she doesn't have that ruby for a reason lol.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya

1) she can use her ruby to teleport, wherever the hell that is. ( I think she might have lost it)

2) All the elements? on earth? nope. She'd have to be somewhere where all the elements (whatever they may be) plays a part in weather. She already has air and water to toy with on a molecular level along with kinetic energy , Electromagnetic energy, atoms, electrons and only god knows what else she sees with her energy sight to play with. Also, you might want to ask a mod to move this to the Storm forum( SC or godspawn), that way you'll get less Inb4 the storm fanboys or raindop comments

@thunderbolt30 said:

Exactly, why waste time with those things when she's already got a vast array of energies to play with? And I think she doesn't have that ruby for a reason lol.

I think the op was referring to Storm showing up in Doom's place in Latveria which looked like teleportation but is not

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cresShadow

storm has teleported before

No Caption Provided

and she lit things on fire before

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cresshadow: the last one isn't fire. It was a heatwave.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Excellent post and I couldn't agree more.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By WARLOCK2792

The other elements are made irrelevant by her already awesome arsenal. She can already take direct control of plasma energy, and her lightning can already get to the standard hotter than the suns surface level. Her psionic powers and her empathy allow her to control the solar winds even to a planetary scale, and she can intensify her powers beyond what nature allows.....the weather already allows her to match and surpass most of the elementals out there, and her fine control (molecular manipulation, powers extending to the air within a person allowing for temperature control that we haven't even seen yet) means if she gets one more upgrade, she MIGGGGGGGHT get overpowered....."might"

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Roddy010

@white_mage: I see you finally got that Log In together lol

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: ........you tend to leave a trail where storm is concerned.

The other elements are made irrelevant by her already awesome arsenal. She can already take direct control of plasma energy, and her lightning can already get to the standard hotter than the suns surface level. Her psionic powers and her empathy allow her to control the solar winds even to a planetary scale, and she can intensify her powers beyond what nature allows.....the weather already allows her to match and surpass most of the elementals out there, and her fine control (molecular manipulation, powers extending to the air within a person allowing for temperature control that we haven't even seen yet) means if she gets one more upgrade, she MIGGGGGGGHT get overpowered....."might"

MAGE my darling! lol.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: ........you tend to leave a trail where storm is concerned.

@white_mage said:

MAGE my darling! lol.

Lol. : )

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@white_mage: Mage, you forgot to mention the fact that she can toy with atoms and electrons. :3

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: .............I almost feel like I don't even need to do that.lol people like to think of elementals being like "Avatar". So, if that's the case, she's a class omega fire bender, and a class Odin air bender...........I'm sorry that my black queen can't control rocks....that just means she doesn't have yet another category to be better than 96% of these heifers in the game right now, and from years past.....the northern lights were interviewed about their planetary display, and were asked why they violated their location specific light show contract.....their answer was simple..."Mama made us"

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"@roddy010: I see you finally got that Log In together lol"

YASSSSSSSSSSS!!! I'm free!!!!

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010: Precisely, we, the guardians tasked with protecting what little credibility Storm has left see all, know all, hear all concerning her.

@malachi_munroe: .............I almost feel like I don't even need to do that.lol people like to think of elementals being like "Avatar". So, if that's the case, she's a class omega fire bender, and a class Odin air bender...........I'm sorry that my black queen can't control rocks....that just means she doesn't have yet another category to be better than 96% of these heifers in the game right now, and from years past.....the northern lights were interviewed about their planetary display, and were asked why they violated their location specific light show contract.....their answer was simple..."Mama made us"

LMFAO I quit !

kasya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thx guys one question what kind of energy can she absorb

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya: technically, anything in the electromagnetic spectrum. And I'm not even referring to what happens when her environment changes.

kasya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is she considered a omega class mutant is not does she has potential.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jhazzroucher

@kasya said:

It's not been officially declared that she's an omega level mutant so she's not.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can she not ignite gases?

Can't she create plasma?

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@albusan said:

Can't she create plasma?

I've honestly never seen ignite gasses....

Yes..........she can create plasma.

@kasya said:

Nope Omega level potential. Nothing more, nothing less. As for the energy, What WhiteMage said..but if you put her in a different dimension or whatever she gets the energies of that place to play with.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

Can't she create plasma?

I've honestly never seen ignite gasses....

Yes..........she can create plasma.

@kasya said:

Nope Omega level potential. Nothing more, nothing less. As for the energy, What WhiteMage said..but if you put her in a different dimension or whatever she gets the energies of that place to play with.

I was grametically correct when I only used one "s" in gases.

Why do you use so many periods?

Well as far as fire goes all she needs is a fuel source because everything else she can do. The oxygen and heat she can control right?

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: I wasn't correcting you ( I'm using my phone it was a mistake )And me using so much periods, is a habit.

And yes to the last part.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By albusan

@albusan: I wasn't correcting you ( I'm using my phone it was a mistake )And me using so much periods, is a habit.

And yes to the last part.

So is their a fuel source from the atmosphere she can control is what I'm saying?

kasya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If she can't teleport than why did she make a portal to Earth using her powers with forge on an another Earth

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forge built it, Ororo made it happen

kasya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Storm comics did it say that she can bend like to make her translucent and later on invisible

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya: I jsut want to know if she can make fire

kasya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

Some one told me that Xavier told her that she can control all elements expect fire. I went on here to see if its true.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

Yes she can