Can I have some advice

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

I want to sell some of my comics and graphic novels and some of my old toys. I just want to know which is better. Ebay or Amazon. Has anyone had any experience with these sellers. Is there charging fee much different. I would be great full for any advice. 

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By cpt_linger
@time: I use ebay because it has more variety and is easier to find what you're looking for. I'm not really sure what is so good about Amazon. My mum bought a ebook reader off Amazon and it was good. But I'm not entirely sure of the difference. But ebay works just fine for me.
COINRETURNSLOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By COINRETURNSLOT
I agree with cpt_linger.   
Ebay is better, and much easier to use, so your item is more likely to be found by people who actually want it.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Mercy_
@time said:

" I want to sell some of my comics and graphic novels and some of my old toys. I just want to know which is better. Ebay or Amazon. Has anyone had any experience with these sellers. Is there charging fee much different. I would be great full for any advice.  "

I'm a seller on Amazon. I've had nothing but good experiences selling and buying (for the most part) on there. 
VillainousV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By VillainousV

Do people not do yard sales anymore.................? What's wrong with selling crap on your driveway.............???