#1 Posted by joewell (10167 posts) - - Show Bio

The omnintrix can absorb aliens right? So i was wondering if he had the chance could he take Supes DNA and put it into the omnintrix and use superman? I know little about Ben so i don't know if he has limits to what he can turn into. And if he can do that can he turn into other aliens like Goku or something?

#2 Edited by Ms. Omega (4829 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically it could happen since the Omnitrix can copy alien D.N.A it should be able to become any type of alien species as far as power goes it can vary. Remember Ben has trouble trying to figure out what each alien does he wont be as powerful as Superman though, due to how long Superman has been training and using his powers also the about of yellow solar energy Superman has absorbed over the years, the same can be said of Goku's race he can copy the D.N.A but ben lacks the combat experience and the training that Goku has so he wont be as powerful.

#3 Posted by superstay (11382 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell:

Ms. Omega explained it very well

d_2_b

#4 Posted by Big_Nasty (412 posts) - - Show Bio

I say yes. Ben 10 is on Cartoon Network. And CN is distributed by Warner Bros. And WB owns DC. So if Ben turn to a superman types character, it would be all types a levels of cool.

#5 Posted by joewell (10167 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Ben just got a heck alot more powerful,

#6 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (5271 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben can turn into any alien from anywhere in any universe, Whether it be Kryptonian, saiyan, or otherwise.

#7 Posted by Inverno (13757 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... I wonder what would happen if he absorbed a New God from Apokolips.

#8 Edited by SilverGalford (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

only aliens Ben can absorb? as for Goku and Superman , yes Ben can do it .

#9 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29886 posts) - - Show Bio

That'd be cool.

#10 Posted by The Stegman (29982 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, he would incorporate A Kryptonian DNA sample into the Omnitrix.

#11 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12360 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

That'd be cool.

#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (18231 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that'd be interesting to see.

#13 Posted by AssertingValor (7046 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Superman! whooo hoooo hooo i just got tingles

#14 Posted by joshmightbe (26583 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick: Where exactly would a Kryptonian have to go on the evolutionary ladder?

#15 Posted by AssertingValor (7046 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Well since they are not omnipotent, i beliveve they have a long way to go up

#16 Posted by joshmightbe (26583 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick: I don't think a species actually can evolve into omnipotence but I could be wrong.

#17 Posted by AssertingValor (7046 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: I could name many that are close or extremely higher up than kryptonians, ie. new gods

#18 Edited by Rorschachsidekick1 (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: kryptonians have little to go on the evolutionary ladder actually. Evolutionary on the omnitrix, tries to adapt them to war like scenario. Kryptonians have godlike abilities so to speak. Hardly much of them would evolve on a war scenario. Same goes for saiyans, especially when those beings are genetically bred for war scenarios.

#19 Posted by Nightway (1494 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by KingVenus (7464 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Cgoodness (11544 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont see why not

#22 Posted by Rorschachsidekick1 (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightway: so pro? What does that mean? And I'm aware it's a 2 year old comment, jus felt like giving my input

#23 Posted by Nightway (1494 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Rorschachsidekick1 (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightway: hmmm good point. Jus I saw the comment and felt compelled to give my input. This topic has me riled up

#25 Posted by Rorschachsidekick1 (103 posts) - - Show Bio

But hey thanks for pointing that out though.

#26 Posted by Transcendence (3824 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#27 Edited by Rouflex (28936 posts) - - Show Bio

But he would choose Goku over him...

Rage on boys, rage on.

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

#28 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (26994 posts) - - Show Bio

@rouflex said:

But he would choose Goku over him...

Rage on boys, rage on.

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

well played.

#29 Posted by hylian (9851 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see why not

#30 Edited by Rorschachsidekick1 (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Figure it this way: if it's in the universe, has intelligence and dna, it's in the omnitrix. In the omnitrix, ben could turn into it. Problems, complication with power and instinct. Kryptonians require yellow sunlight absorbed for power. If ben turns Into one in a fight, somewhere dark or doesn't automatically hit with a fist full of yellow sunlight, all bens doing is changing to a physical copy of a human. Same goes for saiyans, without all the training, he'll be fighting blind sighted. Unless he taps into a saiyans natural aggression and let his new instincts guide him, there's not much he could do with all that unchecked power.

#31 Posted by just_banter (1976 posts) - - Show Bio

probably

#32 Posted by lettsplay10 (11599 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes maybe?

#33 Posted by joshmightbe (26583 posts) - - Show Bio

@rorschachsidekick1: actually Kryptonians are pretty much radiation sponges, thats why kryptonite works so quickly on them so he wouldn't be baseline human, if he were against any enemy that used any type of solar radiation he'd actually get a power up from them.

#34 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (26994 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonian would be a more accurate statement.

#35 Edited by NeonGameWave (11631 posts) - - Show Bio

It would work but it wouldn't work the same he won't become Clark but he would become a Kryptonian.

#36 Posted by Ryagan (4125 posts) - - Show Bio

Only if he eats his Wheaties.

#37 Posted by DBVSE7 (7101 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben goes SS10k.

#38 Edited by SymbioticSpider-Man (3595 posts) - - Show Bio

No, but he can turn into a Kryptonian.

#39 Posted by Rorschachsidekick1 (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: good point didn't consider that..and yea not baseline, but pratically a lookalike. You know like supes after a dose of red solar energy, know what I mean?

#40 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (6045 posts) - - Show Bio

I don´t know

#41 Edited by IamOptimusPrime (1478 posts) - - Show Bio

Turning into a Kryptonian would be nice.

But what if he turned into the Martians of Martian Manhunter's species?

#42 Posted by lowlaville (6648 posts) - - Show Bio

Correct. Ben can turn into a Kryptonion, similar in looks to Superman, but he will not become Superman.

Technically it could happen since the Omnitrix can copy alien D.N.A it should be able to become any type of alien species as far as power goes it can vary. Remember Ben has trouble trying to figure out what each alien does he wont be as powerful as Superman though, due to how long Superman has been training and using his powers also the about of yellow solar energy Superman has absorbed over the years, the same can be said of Goku's race he can copy the D.N.A but ben lacks the combat experience and the training that Goku has so he wont be as powerful.

Actually, Ben has consistently proven he is as powerful with the copied DNA as the original his. He just needs to figure out how to use the power.

At least as far as DBZ goes, its been proven with cell that he gets every experience and power levels of peoples Cell that he has. This logic would work on Ben absorbing Goku's DNA.

Also, DNA records experiences so with the exception of sunbathing, Ben should be just as strong.

#43 Posted by Nightway (1494 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

Correct. Ben can turn into a Kryptonion, similar in looks to Superman, but he will not become Superman.

@ms__omega said:

Actually, Ben has consistently proven he is as powerful with the copied DNA as the original his. He just needs to figure out how to use the power.

At least as far as DBZ goes, its been proven with cell that he gets every experience and power levels of peoples Cell that he has. This logic would work on Ben absorbing Goku's DNA.

Also, DNA records experiences so with the exception of sunbathing, Ben should be just as strong.

1. The Omnitrix randomizes DNA. Something similar happened when The Unitrix scanned Gwen to become Human, she didn't look exactly like Gwen.

2. The creators said that the aliens in the Omnitrix are more powerful than the norm of their species. So Ben would be stronger than both Superman or Goku should he have scanned them.

My God...imagine a Time-Lord Ben...

#44 Posted by Harriso (633 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive never thought about this

#45 Posted by TifaLockhart (15432 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben with Czarnian powers.

#46 Posted by SuperAdam (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

DC should buy the rights to Ben 10 and incorporate him in the DCU.

#47 Posted by lowlaville (6648 posts) - - Show Bio

@superadam: I support this. Ben needs to bring his multiversal epicness to D.C....