• 148 results
#1 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9310 posts) - - Show Bio

The purpose of this thread

Well, it is to unite fellow viners and play Ps4.

While there are gaming threads left and right, many people (including me) switched over to Ps4 at the start of the next generation console releases. Whether that be for the appealing exclusive games, or the functionality of the device itself.

So, what I personally would love to do, is start this thread to unite fellow viners and play games with them, and it seems like a rather good idea.

Whether you want to play with someone specific and ask for their gamertag, or simply respond to people who have already shared their info, then this is the thread for you!

So "Calling all Ps4 owners"!!!! :D

#2 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9310 posts) - - Show Bio

My gamertag is Riggnasty, I play BF 4, Assassins Creed 4, and Killzone 4. All of the 4's.

I will also add, if you don't want your gamertag going public, just PM the person you want to tell. But I love erabody.

#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (42523 posts) - - Show Bio

Been thinking about getting the PS4 for the birthday.

#4 Edited by RogueShadow (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking forward to the Youtube app more than anything, upload some lets plays onto youtube and make moooonnnneeeeeey!

Also, this isn't PS4 specific, but does anybody know if there is anyway to restore lost game data from my account? Not the playstation but the account itself, a couple of years back [late 2011] I tried to transfer data from my old PS3 to my new one and it completely wiped my account for some reason. I haven't been able to get it back since.

Also, I'm really looking forward to Infamous Second Sons.

#5 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9310 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I would highly recommend getting one, the graphics, gameplay, games, ect... is unrivaled imo.

@RogueShadow Idk if I can help you out man, I (like a lot of people) transferred to Ps4 from Xbox 360. However, Infamous looks so awesome!!!

#6 Edited by Wolverine08 (42523 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by EpicTayMan (2360 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok i'm here what

#8 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9310 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: okay, well if you end up getting one, hit me up and we will play together and you will hear all the ways Deathstroke is better than Logan lol.

#9 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9310 posts) - - Show Bio

@epictayman: if you have a Ps4 and would want to play with a fellow viner, you could add my gamer tag that I provided and/or ask someone specific to share their gamer tag.

#10 Posted by EpicTayMan (2360 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by w0nd (3454 posts) - - Show Bio

Had to drive across the border to get mine. G eezeeeee

#12 Posted by Riddlergeist (550 posts) - - Show Bio

My gamertagf is MikesterManifest

i play AC4 freedom cry, Lego Marvel superheroes, Bf4, and COD ghosts.

#13 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9310 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: lol!! I got mine before Christmas time (December), I walked into GameStop and was standing in line right as a shipment came through the door, got the last one!!!

#14 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9310 posts) - - Show Bio

@riddlergeist: after my classes I'll add you if you wouldn't mind :)

#15 Posted by Riddlergeist (550 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by mikesterman (779 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Riddlergeist (550 posts) - - Show Bio

wow... you sir are a smart man to have come up with such a clever nickname... pretty handsome to. (no Homo)

#18 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9310 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by The_Deathstroker (7705 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by mikesterman (779 posts) - - Show Bio

wow... you sir are a smart man to have come up with such a clever nickname... pretty handsome to. (no Homo)

thank you... thank you...

dont know what that means...

#21 Edited by Riddlergeist (550 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by JwwProd (9526 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a PS4 and my PSN is Jon-The-Bear and I play Battlefield 4 on it, though I only play the multiplayer because there is a glitch that keeps erasing my slingeplayer memory :(

#23 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9310 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: I have that glitch too, apparently with me, I have to complete the whole level before it saves anything.

#24 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9310 posts) - - Show Bio

@epictayman: I made an error, my psn is Riggnasty with two g's

#25 Posted by EpicTayMan (2360 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10624 posts) - - Show Bio

I plan on getting it, so I can finally put this PS Vita to good use. Plus that infamous game looks rad.

#27 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9310 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by RogueShadow (10790 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9310 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by RogueShadow (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Not sure what I expected, lol.

I did record a reply... But it sounded weird so I left it, haha.

#31 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9310 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: we all sound weird lol. But my voice is darn sexy I can't lie

#32 Edited by RogueShadow (10790 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9310 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by Jayc1324 (12299 posts) - - Show Bio

Count me in! Really looking forward to infamous second son, watchdogs, and batman arkham knight

#35 Posted by MaccyD (4081 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the PS4 really worth it at this stage, though? My friend complains at the lack of games so far and by the looks of it,that seems to be a problem with next-gen itself.

#36 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9310 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

Count me in! Really looking forward to infamous second son, watchdogs, and batman arkham knight

Yes, I am especially looking forward to Batman Arkham knight. If you wanna play some ps4, my PsN is Riggnasty. I play BF4, Killzone 4, and AC4. :D You can also find other gamer tags to add on this thread if it is okay with them. :D

#37 Posted by WarBlade539 (4583 posts) - - Show Bio

#38 Edited by RogueShadow (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:

@cable_extreme said:

Lol. True dat.

What game are you thinking about getting next?

Here's my plan for the year: Next I'm going to try and get Infamous, Destiny, The Order: 1866, Elder Scrolls, Arkham Knight and I may get Dying Light and/or watchdogs.

I need to go back and play AC4 at some point too.

You?

#39 Posted by consolemaster001 (5619 posts) - - Show Bio

Here m8s

#40 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9310 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd said:

Is the PS4 really worth it at this stage, though? My friend complains at the lack of games so far and by the looks of it,that seems to be a problem with next-gen itself.

Well, it is generally an initial problem with any new gaming system, but no, I am perfectly satisfied with the quality games out atm, and the new upcoming games like Destiny, Arkham Nights, infamous ect... Are simply epic!!!

No doubt, computers will get you the absolute best graphics, and game performance!!!! However, consoles provide a different gaming atmosphere, one where games aren't constantly littered with botters, and has (imo) a more social lineup. Plus the exclusive games such as Destiny will not be available for the computer.

However, for the money spent, the ps4 delivers extremely high quality game performance for anything around it's price level.

#41 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9310 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@rogueshadow said:

@cable_extreme said:

Lol. True dat.

Here's my plan for the year: Next I'm going to try and get Infamous, Destiny, The Order: 1866, Elder Scrolls, Arkham Knight and I may get Dying Light and/or watchdogs.

You?

Definitely getting Destiny, and Arkham Knight, then Infamous. The pay-to-play Elder Scrolls online is a turn off for me ): AC4 is by far the best AC game to date imo, I beat it already, and I am sad it is over ):

#42 Posted by RaggedScarecrow (854 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't gotten mine yet, but I'm planning on getting it in a few weeks when the Infamous: Second Son bundle is getting released. Then it's off to grab Thief 4 and Warframe to keep me amused while I wait for Watch_Dogs to drop.

#43 Edited by WarBlade539 (4583 posts) - - Show Bio

No doubt, computers will get you the absolute best graphics, and game performance!!!! However, consoles provide a different gaming atmosphere, one where games aren't constantly littered with botters, and has (imo) a more social lineup. Plus the exclusive games such as Destiny will not be available for the computer.

However, for the money spent, the ps4 delivers extremely high quality game performance for anything around it's price level.

I realize that, buddy. I was just kidding around.
Besides, Consoles won't have this:-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Citizen

http://starcitizen.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Citizen

#44 Posted by RogueShadow (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:

@cable_extreme said:

@rogueshadow said:

@cable_extreme said:

Lol. True dat.

You?

Definitely getting Destiny, and Arkham Knight, then Infamous. The pay-to-play Elder Scrolls online is a turn off for me ): AC4 is by far the best AC game to date imo, I beat it already, and I am sad it is over ):

Yeah, Destiny is looking better than Elder Scrolls in general to be honest. I think I'll probably get Shadow of Mordor too. I'm not sure yet, I probably won't be able to get them all, but I'm definitely getting:

• Infamous
  • Destiny
  • Arkam Knight
  • Watchdogs

this year.

#45 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9310 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: Yeah, that is a great line up!!! I am eagerly awaiting Destiny, so it is going to be fun!!

I am probably going to get those games as well, and also Shadow of Mordor looks so nice!

#46 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9310 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by darkbeam (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have a ps4 only a ps3.

#48 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9310 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by RogueShadow (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: I'm really looking forward to the youtube app as well, I'm going to make some let's plays

#50 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9310 posts) - - Show Bio