C2E2!!!!

couzinit99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

Edited By couzinit99

So last weekend was C2E2 and I think it was probably one of the best times of my life. Between hanging out with the comicvine crew (G-Man, Tom, and Inferiorego!) and meeting all the artists and Eliza Dushku, I can't think of a better time! I'd like to formally thank my parents and my boss at the comic book store for giving me the opportunities to meet people in the business that I pray to God I get into one day. Going to the conventions just pushes me harder to work harder and push myself to be in the Artist Alley one day. Hanging with Peter V. Nguyen was probably the coolest thing I've ever done in my life. I was so star struck more so than I met Eliza (no offense, I still love you!)  His advice and conversation inspired me and I will forever be great full.  
So as soon as C2E2 I quickly went to drawing, and ironically enough, I had artist' block! I was depressed for a good 2 days until last night when I picked up my pencil, paper, Ink Pens, and colored pencils and pushed myself past the block. I'm already done with three projects I started yesterday and today and I'm already planning more to come. So expect to see more on here and on my Deviant art:  http://couzinit99.deviantart.com/. Look me up and if you like my stuff say so! I love comments. . . really I do! I'm in no way shape or form out of the game I'm just getting started! :D  

GAIL FREAKING SIMONE!!!!!! :D
GAIL FREAKING SIMONE!!!!!! :D