#1 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

Comicvine has been quite a home for me. I love it here but sometimes there are just things that are higher up in terms of priority. I'm not leaving for good. Just perhaps a few months or so. Some personal/family matters needs attention. I'll be back when you least want me to be back. Nyahahahaha! Some viners know exactly why I'll be leaving. It's not of a negative nature so don't worry. It's quite the opposite. I've been stating the reason for quite some time now. :D

So til next time guys. Stay cool, classy and geeky Comicvine.

This troll is signing off now... :D

Well maybe not right NOW now... I'll be signing off in a short while. I'll still be trolling some viners for a few hours before leaving. Nyahahahahahaha!

#2 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

Until you come back I shall be Nyahahahahaing the site for you! Nyehehehehe! I do hope all will be well my friend. Have a great holiday and remember, stay away from dancing kangaroos! Those are the worst.

#3 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4499 posts) - - Show Bio

Noooooo not you tooo. We're dropping lies flys -_-

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio

WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING???

#5 Posted by mikethekiller (8481 posts) - - Show Bio

Another OG viner gone, peace out dude.

#6 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

The hell why are people leaving?

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

:(

Well don't be a stranger and have a happy holiday, New Years, and whatever holidays happen before you return.

#8 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

Ssejllenrad wat ur doing?

Ssejllenrad! STAHP!

Please come back soon, bro D:

why is everyone leaving?!?

#9 Posted by SC (13348 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't interact with you too often, but observe your intelligent and considered thoughts and opinions in threads now and then, and admire your ability to appreciate and project humor and open mindedness, take care and hope CV will be privileged with your return one day.

Moderator Online
#10 Posted by danhimself (22713 posts) - - Show Bio

good luck with whatever you've got going on...you're an awesome person and you got me into Gundam and it's overtaken my life...I should hate you lol

#11 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING???

People move on, and things change? o.o

I've been thinking of leaving to be honest. I doubt most people would mind though.

#12 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
See ya, man. Good luck with everything :)
#13 Posted by ComicMan24 (147032 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck man. Take care and see you here soon again :)

#14 Posted by negamegas (300 posts) - - Show Bio

My anus will quiver at the thought of your abesnce... but then again I have another way of contacting you. :D

But since I know what happened and everything, good job buddy. And I shall say nothing more. hehe

#15 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18710 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope everything goes well.I am glad you aren't leaving for good.

#16 Posted by PowerHerc (85335 posts) - - Show Bio

So long for now.