#2  Edited By Garnbit
fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Yeah, someone should really upload some Gambit yaoi pictures.

Garnbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Garnbit

but it is something strange because they are many squares repeated in the new galleries

of gambit

Garnbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Garnbit
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Darkchild

fesak says:

"Yeah, someone should really upload some Gambit yaoi pictures."

AHHH NOOOOOOOOOO

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Darkchild says:

"fesak says:
"Yeah, someone should really upload some Gambit yaoi pictures."

AHHH NOOOOOOOOOO"

I really think it's necessary.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By gmanfromheck

Garnbit says:

"http://www.comicvine.com/message/gambits-gallery/160266/&c=26&26I find that it is already an exaggerated quantity ofsquares for the galleryI don't understand because these submission is approved"

I don't understand the point of this thread. Getting 50 points or 450 points in a day is a piece of cake. I also don't get what creating a thread will do to answer whatever question there may be. I'm the one that sees the submissions. I'm the one that is well aware what is going on in that car-crash page called Gambit. If you actually go and check it out now, you see it makes more sense. We have different galleries for a reason. Just because someone is in love with a character doesn't mean you should upload every single picture you can find. There should be some thought behind it. The pictures should go in the correct galleries.

So bottom line, I approved what needed to be done because I sure wasn't going to. I will say that I am really close to locking the page to prevent it from looking so bad again.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Eternal Chaos

G-Man says:

"Garnbit says:
"http://www.comicvine.com/message/gambits-gallery/160266/&c=26&26 I find that it is already an exaggerated quantity of squares for the gallery I don't understand because these submission is approved"
I don't understand the point of this thread. Getting 50 points or 450 points in a day is a piece of cake. I also don't get what creating a thread will do to answer whatever question there may be. I'm the one that sees the submissions. I'm the one that is well aware what is going on in that car-crash page called Gambit. If you actually go and check it out now, you see it makes more sense. We have different galleries for a reason. Just because someone is in love with a character doesn't mean you should upload every single picture you can find. There should be some thought behind it. The pictures should go in the correct galleries. So bottom line, I approved what needed to be done because I sure wasn't going to. I will say that I am really close to locking the page to prevent it from looking so bad again."

Go ahead. Garnbit's madly in love with Mr. Charged Cards.