• 149 results
#1 Edited by feebadger (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

Before i ride off into the wild blue yonder, i felt it was remiss of me to not post this first.

Even though she has not been on here as long as some, i would like y'all to just take this moment to give your thanks and appreciation to the one and only, Ms Bumpyboo.

Not only is she gracious and kind, but she is a writer of considerable and daunting ability and is always willing to take a moment to give encouragement and a kind ear and a gentle word to any who may need it.

Oh, and she's funny. Like, FUNNY. If you've talked with her, you know what i mean.

So, in saying farewell, i just wanted my friend to know that i love you and if i gained nothing else from this site, then your friendship and your trust are enough to carry me not only out into the world but above it also.

Thank you Boo and may the comments that follow show you to be who i already know you are x

#2 Posted by BumpyBoo (10457 posts) - - Show Bio

@feebadger:

Dammit...*bright red* I'll get you for this Badger! ;)

Well, I already told what I think about this so I guess all that really needs to be said here is I love you too, mate *takes a marker, writes "AND FEEB" next to Boo in thread title* :):):)

You big softie :P x

#3 Edited by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

Well awesome. Feeb has said everything that I would say better than I could say it! @bumpyboo rules the world basically, ownage!!

#4 Posted by laflux (17551 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

Well awesome. Feeb has said everything that I would say better than I could say it! @bumpyboo rules the world basically, ownage!!

Seconded, her over all pleasantness is enough for me to overlook the fact she is Welsh- Just about

And also, don't you think that GIF would suit me better?

#5 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: No, this would suit you better :P

#6 Posted by judasnixon (6970 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo I remember when you were the person who made me feel welcome here

you were the one who first commented on and encouraged my lists

also, your a really nice person

I appreciate what you do

thanks

#8 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

RESPECT THE BUMP !

#9 Posted by BumpyBoo (10457 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: YOU is awesome <3

@laflux: Hey! This thread was started BY the Welsh FOR the Welsh! :P Seriously though, thanks :)

@judasnixon: BICKLE APPLAUSE?? You have outdone yourself this time ^_^

@betatesthighlander1:Thank you, that is very nice of you to to say! Aw, cheers, anytime :D

@fuchsia_nightingale OMG That is amazing!! ! I wuv you beary much for posting this ^_^

#10 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Nu-Uh only hearts this day go to you! *stern look*

#11 Posted by BumpyBoo (10457 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@bumpyboo: Nu-Uh only hearts this day go to you! *stern look*

But...but other people need love too! *sneaky hug and heart combo* ;)

#12 Posted by laflux (17551 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34362 posts) - - Show Bio

'Preciate Da Boo!

#14 Posted by wildvine (10334 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo

One of the few people to give decent, thought out answers to the dumb threads like "Why does life suck" and etc. A great friend, she has listened to me cry more then once. Also, she was the first person to follow me without me following first. You were my first Bumps. -_o

Jokes aside, she is an intelligent, respectful person. Proud to call you my sis. <3

#15 Edited by Samimista (20932 posts) - - Show Bio

BumpyBoo is one of my bestest friends and is such a kind soul. She's always willing to help others out and is a hardworker. Especially with the Horror Inc which she seems to be handling well. Love the Bumpster very much. If you're reading this my beloved bumbag, you rock girl! =D

#16 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the bumpyboo chick, shes nice and is the nice emo, rocker chick right?

#17 Edited by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Mae hi mor hyfryd, 'n giwt a melys, ac mae hi'n gwych i siarad a chael sgyrsiau go iawn gyda. :)

#19 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20427 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: You're a really nice person :) We should talk more often.

#20 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18625 posts) - - Show Bio

There are some people on here who I have come across on this site and you get to know them,you speak to them.And in time you consider them a friend.They help you to stick around this place.And bumpy boo is one of those people.

An incredibly kind,open minded and intelligent person.It is a privilege to know her.

#21 Edited by Gwahlur_Rising (254 posts) - - Show Bio

A finer friend could not be asked for.

#22 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13637 posts) - - Show Bio

she's everybody's buddy. she wicked smart and a big sweetie. one of my absolute favorite people period.

#23 Posted by Referee (8209 posts) - - Show Bio

I tip my hat to the lady

#24 Edited by judasnixon (6970 posts) - - Show Bio

Most people don't know this, but BumpyBoo is a world class professional outdoor broken gin bottle fighter...... She will cut you, and you will bleed.

:)

#25 Edited by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio

She was my pal! I think the first, because I chose a Robert Downey Jr. av, and she remembered me after a long absence (even with un-impactful start). And reacquainting with this new site, that was good.

And she wrote a bomb-diggity story.

And martial arts!

And Nemi!

And psychology!

She's like the perfect woman! *Hearts hearts*

Plus she respects my mystique.

So Boo, this is for you.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1730662/robert-downey-jr-being-sexy-o.gif

#26 Edited by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Doesn't matter. In the realm of outside RPG, I had it first! And I almost went to church with it, but you were already here making fireworks below the border by time I got back.

#28 Edited by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Nah! Invalid! I never got to, but ooh! Oh ho! If I did!

#30 Edited by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@auralaria: First come first served my friend ;) I'm sorry I move faster than you :P

I'm not sorry!

#31 Edited by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by BumpyBoo (10457 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh.... O_O

Oh well I was not expecting ANY of this at all :D Not exactly sure what to say here. Will do my best :)

@jonny_anonymous: Awww! Fave Mario character ever! (of course) ;)

@wildvine: I...I had no idea! I just followed you because you're really smart, and cool :) You have always always been there for me, even when I was kind of a jerk (for my own long and boring reasons :P). I wuvs you, sis <3

@samimista: I am sure this makes you an honourary bumbag :) *gives you exclusive 'Raccoons are Bumbags too' T shirt* Thank you, Sam, you are easily one of my favourite people, not just here but generally, it is rare people come along as nice, as sweet and as genuine as you <3

@vaeternus: Aw thanks, man *squeezes* You were one of the first to make me feel welcome here :D

@kiss_lamia: Hehe! Dwi'n caru chi, ffrind! Ac yn Gymraeg, hefyd! Beth yn seren. Diolch yn fawr <3

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Thanks, man! :) And I absolutely agree, we should talk more often ^_^

@mrdecepticonleader: D'awwwww! *squishes* YOU ARE! :D You are all of those things too, MDL, and I am very glad you consider me a friend. Is an honour ^_^

@gwahlur_rising: I would not even know where to begin, with all the things I wanna say to you. Thank you, a million times over <3

@avenging_x_bolt: Oh my BOB that song! :D Hehe, seriously, thanks, you is awesome, dude ^_^

@referee: *tips own hat back* <3

@judasnixon: How did you find out my secret?? Aw, and now you're telling everyone! *cuts you good* :P Seriously, I don't know if I am just blinded by the llamas but you are fast becoming one of my favourites here.

@auralaria: WOW!!! Aw, come here you!! *hugs you madly* Honestly, thank you, that is so sweet of you to say. You rock, dude (oh and as far as I is concerned, RDJ is your look, you called dibs :P) <3

@nerx *noms back* <3

#37 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6521 posts) - - Show Bio

BumpyBoo is friendly and pleasant to talk to, and says nice things about my art. ^_^

#38 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by BumpyBoo (10457 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose:

That's because it's awesome ^_^

@nerx:

It won't be hard to get her to eat brownies, Bumps love those :D

#40 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: what about big evil buffalo brownies?

#41 Posted by BumpyBoo (10457 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

Bring 'em on!! ;P *gets knife and fork ready*

#42 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@nerx:

Nerx will eat those knife and forks.

#43 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18625 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@bumpyboo said:

@nerx:

Nerx will eat those knife and forks.

dont' forget the supernapkin boo

#45 Posted by judasnixon (6970 posts) - - Show Bio

It's time for more random facts about BumpyBoo! Did you know that BumpyBoo drives around in a pink hoovercraft? (On the wrong side of the road... Ha Ha UK joke!) Oh hey Bumpy has rocket fist too...... Rocket fist!

#46 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

I tip my hat to you.

#47 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6521 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@v_scarlotte_rose:

That's because it's awesome ^_^

None of that talk here, this thread is for saying nice things about you! You're awesome!

#48 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio

Boo!

#50 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

How did I miss this thread?

Pretty much anyone who knows me on here is aware of my adoration for all things BumpyBoo, I pretty much glommed to her the moment she arrived on CV and have yet to let go, not even a little bit. When you come across someone as extra-ordinary and beautiful like Ms. Boo, only the foolish would fail to cling as tightly as me. Kind and gentle and genuine and sweet and clever and talented and soft-hearted and human and yes, incredibly funny on a level hard to explain outside of stunning.

She knows I love her. Everyone should because she hacks off pieces of her heart to ensure you feel loved. No one is permitted to feel alone and misunderstood if Ms. Boo is aware of it. Even if it's just to stay silently beside you. She's the hand holder type. She ain't going nowhere when you are in need of a shoulder to cry on, or just lean on.

She's my best app ever.

<3