#1 Posted by Shanana (53447 posts) - - Show Bio

Members that use specific power

  • fire
  • water
  • pyschic
  • physical ablites
  • Hand to hand
  • ETC
#2 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
  • feral
  • uhh me i use water lol
  • acer  (h 2 h)
  • risky (h2h)
  • sha     Flight, speed, strengh
#3 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Feral Nova

Cryo-Wolf

are there psychics on here?

assuming this means strenght I'll say Sha

Nighthunter

Is this just an extra person? o_O

Moderator
#4 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Ditka coaching or are we? (AKA Do we have to be in the team?)

#5 Posted by Shanana (53447 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah AZ

#6 Posted by Shanana (53447 posts) - - Show Bio
Paragon said:
"Is Ditka coaching or are we? (AKA Do we have to be in the team?)"
no
#7 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"yeah AZ"

yeah to both questions?
Moderator
#8 Posted by Shanana (53447 posts) - - Show Bio

no just the extra person

#9 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

someone PICK ME!

#10 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Feral Nova
  • Cryo
  • Lexi
  • DC
  • Ronin
  • Arrow
Mike Ditka is coaching, so we win.
#11 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Feral Nova

Cryo-Wolf

are there psychics on here?

assuming this means strenght I'll say Sha

Nighthunter

Is this just an extra person? o_O"
*sees Paragon's team*

oh yeah, Lexi as the psychic

and extra can be DC
Moderator
#12 Posted by Shanana (53447 posts) - - Show Bio
  • KS is the ETC, because of his debate skills
  • fire Terry handson
  • Water Mantoid
  • Lexi i think has psychic power i'm not sure
  • Cassie Strong for Physical ability
  • Hand to hand goes to ACER
#13 Posted by RANDOMM (474 posts) - - Show Bio

I use fire, and water, and lightning...

#14 Posted by Last_Guardian (27993 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"Members that use specific power

  • fire
  • water
  • pyschic
  • physical ablites
  • Hand to hand
  • ETC
"
fire-- Nova..duh...
water -- Gannon Nereid
psychic --Babs psychic right? if so her...
physical abilities-- Andy
hand to hand -- Acer and Vann...no doubt...
ETC..come one gotta have some electricy manips...Kurrent....
#15 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
  • fire - Methos
  • water - Cryo-Wolf
  • psychic - Final Arrow
  • physical ablites - Darkchild
  • Hand to hand - Gambler
  • ETC - Mighty Magneto

Team Name - Old School

M
#16 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"
  • fire - Methos
  • water - Cryo-Wolf
  • psychic - Final Arrow
  • physical ablites - Darkchild
  • Hand to hand - Gambler
  • ETC - Mighty Magneto

Team Name - Old School

M"

wow, that's the best team yet!

*though he still doesn't get why Methos is on it or fire for that matter*
Moderator
#17 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
*though he still doesn't get why Methos is on it or fire for that matter*"

because fire spheres are part of my standard power base....

M
#18 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Methos said:
"
  • fire - Methos
  • water - Cryo-Wolf
  • psychic - Final Arrow
  • physical ablites - Darkchild
  • Hand to hand - Gambler
  • ETC - Mighty Magneto

Team Name - Old School

M"

wow, that's the best team yet!

*though he still doesn't get why Methos is on it or fire for that matter*"
At one point M was a fire manipulator.  Waits for M to post the picture of him lighting a smoke with a ball of fire...
#19 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Paragon said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Methos said:
"
  • fire - Methos
  • water - Cryo-Wolf
  • psychic - Final Arrow
  • physical ablites - Darkchild
  • Hand to hand - Gambler
  • ETC - Mighty Magneto

Team Name - Old School

M"

wow, that's the best team yet!

*though he still doesn't get why Methos is on it or fire for that matter*"
At one point M was a fire manipulator.  Waits for M to post the picture of him lighting a smoke with a ball of fire..."

lol, I remember that pic...but I never knew it was his character
Moderator
#20 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, the people in my team are pretty much the only ones still on the site that i have RPG'd against...

M