Golden Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Golden Superman

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Who would win in a real fight?

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By SoA

bruce lee kicked a 350lb punching bag from a standing position 10 feet in the air 
he also broke a stuntmans arm during enter the dragon , the scene where he kicks the bad guy in slo mo 
into a bunch of other competitors, the third guy broke his arm . the force bruce lee put out broke a guys arm
through two other bodies . real life not the movies  

the rock has the eyebrow so if bruce was alive he may have to be on his toes for that it . may be a distraction

kmiller9959

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By kmiller9959

Total mancrush on The Rock, but Bruce Lee was capable of destroying just about any living thing by kicking it.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Outside_85

Unlike the Rock, Bruce Lee can/could actually fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-asdf987sdf
deactivated-asdf987sdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Outside_85 said:
" Unlike the Rock, Bruce Lee can/could actually fight. "
but the rock watches ufc, bro. 

lol
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Outside_85
@ViciousCesar! said:
" @Outside_85 said:
" Unlike the Rock, Bruce Lee can/could actually fight. "
but the rock watches ufc, bro.  lol "
lol
ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By ragdollpurps

Jeet Kune Do vs quasi-wrestling.
 I'm giving it to Bruce.

Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Darkseid Elite

Love the Rock, but Lee would make quick work of him. Wish he was still alive, I'd love to watch in some new movies. 

R.I.P.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Thor's hammmer

a legitiment world renound martial artist vs. an actor? I'll go with bruce.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Bruce Lee for the win... it would be funny to see happen though
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cpt_linger

Hey now lets not forget that the Rock played in the NFL.... for the dolphins 

Bruce ftw
Mumbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mumbles

the rock. i think he can take a skeleton

goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#13  Edited By goldenshot80
@Mumbles said:
" the rock. i think he can take a skeleton "
Are you fu**ing kidding me?
jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeanlucpicard

Bruce lee easily.
Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

Bruce lee

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cpt_linger

Wait we're not talking about dwayne johnson here. we're talking about the rock. he could just grab a chair and smash it over bruce lee's head. he'd probably rock bottom him through a table, his music start playing and he does his eyebrow thing and leaves. 

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@cpt_linger said:
" Wait we're not talking about dwayne johnson here. we're talking about the rock. he could just grab a chair and smash it over bruce lee's head. he'd probably rock bottom him through a table, his music start playing and he does his eyebrow thing and leaves.  "
This sounds about right
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@goldenshot80 said:
" @Mumbles said:
Are you fu**ing kidding me? "
Cause he's currently a skeleton
Avatar image for golden_superman
Golden Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Golden Superman
@Mumbles:

lol...    i feel he is not a skeleton. He is a steel.  
"Dont think, feel it".

Bruce Lee for the win.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@cpt_linger said:
" Wait we're not talking about dwayne johnson here. we're talking about the rock. he could just grab a chair and smash it over bruce lee's head. he'd probably rock bottom him through a table, his music start playing and he does his eyebrow thing and leaves.  "
or bruce crushes rocks hand before he can do anything and swiftly murders him.
Golden Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Golden Superman
@cpt_linger:

When The Rock crouch and take the chair to smash it over Bruce Lee's head, Bruce Lee would just give him a side kick. And Bruce Lee would say "Never take your eyes off your opponent even when you bow".
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#22  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@jeanlucpicard said:
" Bruce lee easily. "
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cpt_linger
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
or bruce crushes rocks hand before he can do anything and swiftly murders him. "
Then the rock does his little backflip to his feet thingy and starts layin the smack down on bruce till he spits on his hand and slaps him back to dynasty warriors 2. then he irish whips him into the ropes, spinebuster followed by the peoples elbow. a simple elbow drop and bruce lee is out for the count. rocks music start playin etc etc. 
Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Lee kicks him 11234290482049812312324092384345793458043 times in .001 seconds.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
or bruce crushes rocks hand before he can do anything and swiftly murders him. "
Then the rock does his little backflip to his feet thingy and starts layin the smack down on bruce till he spits on his hand and slaps him back to dynasty warriors 2. then he irish whips him into the ropes, spinebuster followed by the peoples elbow. a simple elbow drop and bruce lee is out for the count. rocks music start playin etc etc.  "
You have no idea who Bruce Lee is, right? 

Bruce would counter any attack the rock throws at him.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Susanoo

Bruce easily.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By nefarious

Bruce Lee stomps The Rock, with ease.

Krakoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 215

User Lists: 18

#28  Edited By Krakoa

Bruce Lee wins under any circumstances.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cpt_linger
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
Then the rock does his little backflip to his feet thingy and starts layin the smack down on bruce till he spits on his hand and slaps him back to dynasty warriors 2. then he irish whips him into the ropes, spinebuster followed by the peoples elbow. a simple elbow drop and bruce lee is out for the count. rocks music start playin etc etc.  "
You have no idea who Bruce Lee is, right?   Bruce would counter any attack the rock throws at him. "
I've heard OF him. But have you heard of The Rock? He is a fictitious character from the world wrestling entertainment, and he would fictitiously layeth the smacketh down on bruce's candy ass.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#30  Edited By SC  Moderator

The Peoples Champ The Brahma Dragon, Rock Lee for the win via one inch elbow drop. 

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
You have no idea who Bruce Lee is, right?   Bruce would counter any attack the rock throws at him. "
I've heard OF him. But have you heard of The Rock? He is a fictitious character from the world wrestling entertainment, and he would fictitiously layeth the smacketh down on bruce's candy ass. "
Yeah I know, I've watched the rock since I was little. 

Bruce lee is waaaaaay to fast for him. the one inch punch could take him down. that or his kicks.
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cpt_linger
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
I've heard OF him. But have you heard of The Rock? He is a fictitious character from the world wrestling entertainment, and he would fictitiously layeth the smacketh down on bruce's candy ass. "
Yeah I know, I've watched the rock since I was little.  Bruce lee is waaaaaay to fast for him. the one inch punch could take him down. that or his kicks. "
No no no, Bruce Lee comes out to the wrestling ring at the beginning of a Smackdown episode, starts raving on about how he deserves his title shot blah blah blah IF YA SMELLLL the rocks music plays and he comes out only going halfway down the ramp. Rock starts calling Lee a jabroni and tells him to stop looking at the people's stroodle, until the GM finally comes out and makes the main event a NO DQ TLC match between The Rock and Bruce Lee for the championship belt.  

They come out later in the night, Lee puts up a good fight but once the crowd gets chanting "rocky rocky" its over. Rock Bottom, Spinebuster, People's elbow. 1 2 3 . Fin 

You said you'd watched wrestling before, then you of all should know this is how it would really play out.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
Yeah I know, I've watched the rock since I was little.  Bruce lee is waaaaaay to fast for him. the one inch punch could take him down. that or his kicks. "
No no no, Bruce Lee comes out to the wrestling ring at the beginning of a Smackdown episode, starts raving on about how he deserves his title shot blah blah blah IF YA SMELLLL the rocks music plays and he comes out only going halfway down the ramp. Rock starts calling Lee a jabroni and tells him to stop looking at the people's stroodle, until the GM finally comes out and makes the main event a NO DQ TLC match between The Rock and Bruce Lee for the championship belt.  

They come out later in the night, Lee puts up a good fight but once the crowd gets chanting "rocky rocky" its over. Rock Bottom, Spinebuster, People's elbow. 1 2 3 . Fin 

You said you'd watched wrestling before, then you of all should know this is how it would really play out. "
Im under the influence that your kiddding now. 

That has to be it, cause the things your typing are hilarious.
CrimsonAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 70

User Lists: 10

#34  Edited By CrimsonAvenger

The rock takes out his fairy wings and scares Bruce Lee back to death.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By cpt_linger
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:

You said you'd watched wrestling before, then you of all should know this is how it would really play out. "
Im under the influence that your kiddding now.   That has to be it, cause the things your typing are hilarious. "
Although I am naturally funny, I am not kidding. If it were "The Rock" vs "Bruce Lee" this is exactly how it would go down.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @cpt_linger said:

Im under the influence that your kiddding now.   That has to be it, cause the things your typing are hilarious. "
Although I am naturally funny, I am not kidding. If it were "The Rock" vs "Bruce Lee" this is exactly how it would go down. "
Fine. 

Then you obviously are either a die hard rock fan, or you really DONT know Bruce Lee. 
warcorpse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By warcorpse
@cpt_linger:  The rock did not play for the Dolphins.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King_Saturn
@warcorpse said:
" @cpt_linger:  The rock did not play for the Dolphins. "
Correct... he played for the Miami Hurricanes in College... and I think he tried out for a CFL Team after that...
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By cpt_linger

@King Saturn:
@warcorpse:

My bad, I knew he played. 

@TheCerealKillz:

I'm no diehard rock fan, I just think his character would win. his character always wins.

The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#40  Edited By The_Warlord

Bruce Lee

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Outside_85
@cpt_linger:
Well Bruce Lee's character floored Chuck Norris.
Golden Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Golden Superman
@cpt_linger:

The Rock cannot even touch Bruce Lee.

So, Bruce Lee would kick Rock's candy ass.
rangersoul6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By rangersoul6

Bruce Lee cannot smell what the Rock is cooking, because he is dead. Therefore the Rock wins.

Also, IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THE REST OF YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!!

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#44  Edited By Samimista

If Bruce Lee can kill Chuck Norris twice in movies he can sure kill The Rock easily.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By King_Saturn
@rangersoul6 said:
"

Bruce Lee cannot smell what the Rock is cooking, because he is dead. Therefore the Rock wins.

Also, IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THE REST OF YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!!

"
lmmfao
Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce could take Rock, Hulk Hogan, and Undertaker at the same time

the_stegman

Forum Posts