#1 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10043 posts) - - Show Bio

Really, really good video

#2 Edited by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

my money is on bruce lee

#3 Posted by HeavyWeight (687 posts) - - Show Bio

To the creators of this video - God Bless You, It's a classic homage to the legend of Bruce Lee and his son.

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20116 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee would stomp Bruce Lee.

#5 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10043 posts) - - Show Bio

To the creators of this video - God Bless You, It's a classic homage to the legend of Bruce Lee and his son.

Saddly you where the only person in this place that watched this awesome video.

#6 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

This was really nice! Thanks for sharing!

#7 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: Great video, I'm truly glad to have seen it, as true Bruce and Brandon Lee fan , may they rest in peace.

#8 Posted by RDClip (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

Along With Superman, Bruce was my childhood hero. He showed me how awesome it is to have asian heritage.

It is my dream to one day see a comic book team up between Bruce Lee and Sonny Chiba. The Dragon meets the Street Fighter, the two most badass mofos of the 70's collide.

#9 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10043 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

@deathpoolthet1000: Great video, I'm truly glad to have seen it, as true Bruce and Brandon Lee fan , may they rest in peace.

2 legends that chage the world, how to make movies and what we know about heroism.

#10 Edited by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20116 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: are you high? we all know that bruce lee would thrash bruce lee here to tokyo

Please. This is stupidity and ignorance at its best. Bruce Lee has no counter to Bruce Lee's awesomeness.

#12 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by PowerHerc (82612 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee wins.

#14 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10043 posts) - - Show Bio

@rdclip said:

Along With Superman, Bruce was my childhood hero. He showed me how awesome it is to have asian heritage.

It is my dream to one day see a comic book team up between Bruce Lee and Sonny Chiba. The Dragon meets the Street Fighter, the two most badass mofos of the 70's collide.

Good to see another person that actually get this.

Also Chiba train with Oyama, the guy that killed Ox with his own fist and the main inspiration of Ryu from SF.

#15 Edited by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio

That's cool!

#16 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

that was great, well done and I really am glad to have watched this. thanks again ..

If they could make martial arts movies the way they used to back in the day....

#17 Posted by Xaos (332 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn ! Atr first I was about to say "M'okay, It's nice." Then I saw the last 30 second and I began to feel tears in my eyes.

Really good video.

#18 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17801 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Lee loses :P