User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@bluepride1234 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Bruce Lee, what are actual feats for Andre the Giant other then wrestling with the WWF?

drinking 120 beers consecutively

Okay, cool...Bruce Lee wins.

that deserves props. In fact that seems physically impossible to do. So Andre the giant must have the super power of invincible liver

It deserves props sure, but not in a fight.

Actually, that speaks for his stamina. So, in a fight, it does matter. The guy, for his size, would not tire out (it's been said by many wrestlers), and he was INSANELY STRONG. One grab, and Bruce is out.

So he can get drunk, that has nothing to do with his fighting skill. Which Andre the Giant has little of anyway.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By TheSuperHuman
@hyiena said:

Myth budgets did the one inch punch on there some martial arts expert did it and it was as as about have as powerful as a regular punch.

My friend and I attempted the 1-inch punch on each other; he did no damage to me while I broke one of his ribs. I understand the power of the 1-inch punch personally. And Myth Busters is an awesome show.

@hermankeson said:

@TheSuperHuman said:

@hermankeson said:

@hyiena said:

@hermankeson:

Did he ever do this?

It's called the 1 inch punch, and it's perfect against a wrestling opponent like this.

Depends on where that 1-inch punch is being directed. It's logical to say that Bruce Lee wins by skill and speed, but it's also logical to say Andre wins due to weight, height, and strength.

But in a fight Bruce Lee would literary KILL him.

Could go either way.
Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyiena said:

Myth busters did the one inch punch on there some martial arts expert did it and it was as as about have as powerful as a regular punch.

ur going to compare a regular martial arts expert to the godfather of martial arts...? the expert himself would tell u himself that, bruces 1 inch punch is more powerful than his and that he idolizes, prays to bruce, and worships bruce on a daily basis as if he was a deity

hermankeson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By hermankeson

@TheSuperHuman said:

@hyiena said:

Myth budgets did the one inch punch on there some martial arts expert did it and it was as as about have as powerful as a regular punch.

My friend and I attempted the 1-inch punch on each other; he did no damage to me while I broke one of his ribs. I understand the power of the 1-inch punch personally. And Myth Busters is an awesome show.

@hermankeson said:

@TheSuperHuman said:

@hermankeson said:

@hyiena said:

@hermankeson:

Did he ever do this?

It's called the 1 inch punch, and it's perfect against a wrestling opponent like this.

Depends on where that 1-inch punch is being directed. It's logical to say that Bruce Lee wins by skill and speed, but it's also logical to say Andre wins due to weight, height, and strength.

Could go either way.

Well shit, you broke his rib? Well anyways this move requires ALOT of practice, Bruce Lee had been perfecting it for years. And he tried it on one of these things you check car crashes on, and he punches harder than a car crash, so yeah it's deadly.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#155  Edited By TheSuperHuman
@hermankeson said:

@TheSuperHuman said:

@hyiena said:

@hermankeson said:

@TheSuperHuman said:

@hermankeson said:

@hyiena said:

@hermankeson:

Did he ever do this?

Could go either way.

Well shit, you broke his rib? Well anyways this move requires ALOT of practice, Bruce Lee had been perfecting it for years. And he tried it on one of these things you check car crashes on, and he punches harder than a car crash, so yeah it's deadly.

I wasn't expecting to do anything to him, and I wouldn't quite say I was lucky in doing it, either. During that time I was a huge fan of Bruce Lee, but now that there's so many martial arts stars out there, what they do now somewhat outshines what Bruce had done.

Oh, you're talking about an Impact Force reader?
hermankeson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By hermankeson

@TheSuperHuman said:

@hermankeson said:

@TheSuperHuman said:

@hyiena said:

@hermankeson said:

@TheSuperHuman said:

@hermankeson said:

@hyiena said:

@hermankeson:

Did he ever do this?

Could go either way.

I wasn't expecting to do anything to him, and I wouldn't quite say I was lucky in doing it, either. During that time I was a huge fan of Bruce Lee, but now that there's so many martial arts stars out there, what they do now somewhat outshines what Bruce had done. Oh, you're talking about an Impact Force reader?

@TheSuperHuman said:

@hermankeson said:

@TheSuperHuman said:

@hyiena said:

@hermankeson said:

@TheSuperHuman said:

@hermankeson said:

@hyiena said:

@hermankeson:

Did he ever do this?

Could go either way.

I wasn't expecting to do anything to him, and I wouldn't quite say I was lucky in doing it, either. During that time I was a huge fan of Bruce Lee, but now that there's so many martial arts stars out there, what they do now somewhat outshines what Bruce had done. Oh, you're talking about an Impact Force reader?

I'm not entirely sure they outshine Bruce, most Martial Artists now train for MMA, Bruce didn't train for that. In mma there are rules, Bruce Lee could actually kill people with his punches.

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By bluepride1234

@HBKTimHBK: Stamina has nothing to do in fights? Not taking any sides here, since i actuallty have no knowledge of fighting except for watching it on tv sometimes but stamina does matter in fights.

@Vance Astro: Lol i wouldn't. Im like 5'4 140 pounds and the only fighting i did was hapkido for around 2 years :P. Maybe i can beat him in swimming though :D

@hermankeson: So could Andre, but i get what you are talking about

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@bluepride1234 said:

@HBKTimHBK: Stamina has nothing to do in fights?

Show me feats that put him on Bruce Lee's level. He can get drunk? That's fantastic. But he has no formal training that puts him above Bruce Lee.

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By bluepride1234

@HBKTimHBK said:

@bluepride1234 said:

Show me feats that put him on Bruce Lee's level. He can get drunk? That's fantastic. But he has no formal training that puts him above Bruce Lee.

You don't get it do you? You said drinking 120 beers does not help, but it speaks volume of his stamina. That's my point

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@bluepride1234 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@bluepride1234 said:

You don't get it do you? You said drinking 120 beers does not help, but it speaks volume of his stamina. That's my point

Regardless of having the ability to drink, he has done nothing to show he can fight someone like Bruce Lee. He was an actor, not a fighter.

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By bluepride1234

@HBKTimHBK said:

@bluepride1234 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@bluepride1234 said:

Regardless of having the ability to drink, he has done nothing to show he can fight someone like Bruce Lee. He was an actor, not a fighter.

Never said anything about fighting anyone, and no he is not an actor, he is an athletic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@HBKTimHBK:

He was an actor not a fighter could refer to either of them.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@bluepride1234 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@bluepride1234 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@bluepride1234 said:

Never said anything about fighting anyone, and no he is not an actor, he is an athletic.

Yes, he was an actor. And I'm saying there is no proof that drinking all that beer would then help him in a fight, hell he died from heart problems, and I haven't done my research fully into it, but connect the dots and alcohol was probably a cause.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@hyiena said:

@HBKTimHBK:

He was an actor not a fighter could refer to either of them.

There's a difference, Bruce Lee was a martial artist, and a very good one at that. He was both, Andre was the former.

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By bluepride1234

@HBKTimHBK said:

@bluepride1234 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@bluepride1234 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@bluepride1234 said:

Yes, he was an actor. And I'm saying there is no proof that drinking all that beer would then help him in a fight, hell he died from heart problems, and I haven't done my research fully into it, but connect the dots and alcohol was probably a cause.

No he died due to growth hormone tumor that he had his whole life. He never stopped getting taller, which was the issue.

Drinking beer =/= fight. Ability to drink 120 beer = Stamina = helps in fight. And no, he was not an actor, stop saying that, it's an insult to all wrestlers. If you have the ability to do what people do in the ring, than you are by far not an actor.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@bluepride1234: The WWE is comprised of actors that have the requirement of being in shape, that doesn't make them athletes. And whether you call Andre the Giant destroying his body stamina or not, he still has no skills on par with Bruce Lee.

rico_3088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By rico_3088

this is too wide an area and with weapons so i giv eit to Bruce, however if this was just a fight in a ring andre all day everyday. I don't care how skilled someone is weight and strength will always be a factor in a fight, andre is about 5 of bruce lee's.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#168  Edited By Ferro Vida

I'd say that Bruce is too fast for Andre. With the addition of weapons lying around that he knows how to use he has a big edge here.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#169  Edited By CainPanell

@HBKTimHBK said:

Bruce Lee, what are actual feats for Andre the Giant other then wrestling with the WWF?

Tossing a guy who cheated at a game of poker with him's car over.

CuDi314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By CuDi314

If there are any nunchucks Bruce lee would win for sure and hand to hand Bruce lee is fast so he will eventually tire out the giant and strike quick and retreat and repeat that until he was rocked and finish it

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Enosisik

this is too wide an area and with weapons so i giv eit to Bruce, however if this was just a fight in a ring andre all day everyday. I don't care how skilled someone is weight and strength will always be a factor in a fight, andre is about 5 of bruce lee's.____ Yeah because all of the 7 foot tall 300+ pound MMA fighters do so well don't they? hahahaha. Size and stregnth doesn't mean a thing if you're to slow to get a hold of the opponent.

Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Soulstealer

@shadowknight666 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Tossing a guy who cheated at a game of poker with him's car over.

No Caption Provided

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Bump!

Halb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odds favour an André victory. Long limbs mean strikes would be very awkward, and it would be reduced to grappling, one hold and it's over.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Lee without much effort

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Lee sees Andre's size ,gets bat and kneecaps Andre then proceeds to bash his brains out with it.

"Be Water My Friend"

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

Bump!

Bruce Lee wins due to speed. Here is an example of how accurate he is.

Loading Video...

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Joygirl

@cable_extreme: Oh he is damn impressive. But this thread is among my greatest accomplishments, I must revive it. :D

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

"The bigger you are, the greater you fall"

Bruce Lee wins.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@joygirl said:

Bump!

Bruce Lee wins due to speed. Here is an example of how accurate he is.

Loading Video...

DAMN.

Lee should make a clown of this Giant.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@cable_extreme: Oh he is damn impressive. But this thread is among my greatest accomplishments, I must revive it. :D

It is a great thread :D

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

Yup, Bruce was a freak physically. Just wow.

I use to be one of those guys that said "oh he was just a movie star" ect... But when you look at some of the stuff he does, it is borderline comicbook feats lol. He is the Batman of our world.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@cable_extreme: ...........Wow.........Just wow.........

This seems like spite after watching the video.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

I feel so inferior now that I want to go work out! Lol.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Joygirl

Oh yeah?! Well can Bruce Lee shoot robots into the air and eat cereal like THIS?!

Loading Video...

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

Oh yeah?! Well can Bruce Lee shoot robots into the air and eat cereal like THIS?!

Loading Video...

You win ):

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme:

I feel so inferior now that I want to go work out! Lol.

Haha.

Loading Video...

I can keep em coming :D

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Honestly though, Andre's strength and durability feats are nearly incalculable. Since he was a drunken sot he had a lot of fights out of the ring, against gigantic people (often other wrestlers) and invariably schooled them without effort, going so far as to do things like knock their heads together.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@joygirl said:

@cable_extreme: Honestly though, Andre's strength and durability feats are nearly incalculable. Since he was a drunken sot he had a lot of fights out of the ring, against gigantic people (often other wrestlers) and invariably schooled them without effort, going so far as to do things like knock their heads together.

Do you think he has the speed to touch Bruce lee? (there are some speed showings after a few pictures).

Loading Video...

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Nowhere near. But if he plays his cards right he may be able to corner him with his immense size, then proceed to smush him to goop.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@cable_extreme: Nowhere near. But if he plays his cards right he may be able to corner him with his immense size, then proceed to smush him to goop.

True, but I don't see him cornering Bruce Lee, it takes a certain speed which I don't think the Giant has. However, if he does manage to get Bruce Lee, his one inch punch to the groin, or throat ect... could allow him to escape.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: I don't see Bruce reaching his throat so all Andre has to do to protect his nutbag is keep one gigantic hand in front of it. That leaves one hand to crush.

Also Andre is not big and slow and lumbering, he has done flying attacks off the ropes and stuff.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@cable_extreme: I don't see Bruce reaching his throat so all Andre has to do to protect his nutbag is keep one gigantic hand in front of it. That leaves one hand to crush.

Also Andre is not big and slow and lumbering, he has done flying attacks off the ropes and stuff.

Lol, the way you explained it made me laugh. As for Andre's speed, it is great for a man his size, however, Bruce lee had to tone his speed down when filming due to the camera's not catching his attacks.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: I am aware of Bruce's speed, it was superhuman in a very literal way. IN FACT, I think he will probably win. But I gotta play DA to keep the thread up. :D

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Look at the video around 1:43 into it. The speed video, and look at how fast his kick is. I would not have really even notice a kick if I wasn't watching for it, and he was in a relatively calm state. I see his speed being a big factor in this fight.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@cable_extreme: I am aware of Bruce's speed, it was superhuman in a very literal way. IN FACT, I think he will probably win. But I gotta play DA to keep the thread up. :D

It can be argued either way, I could see someone arguing for Andre, Durability ect.. But this fight is a lot like Spiderman vs Rhino.