User Lists: 4

Good f***ing GOD!

omegma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cezar_thescribe: @frogdog: @strider92: Let me tell you one thing Muslims are not terrorists and no religion promotes terrorism and violence of such kind.Please I urge you to not believe that the person who did this is actually a real Muslim.We call their kind Hypocrites and it is mentioned that they will do this to discriminate this religion.They do it because they have an agenda given to them by very powerful people.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: I'm offensive and I found that Irish.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idiots, its not a Muslim/Christian/bullshit religion thing! It's shitty people doing shitty things. Why didn't they call the Aurora shooting terrorism? Because he's White? This is why aliens don't talk to us.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh. I'm probably going to regret this but, with all due respect and condolences to the victim and his family, whom did nothing personally to incite this attack:

This is what happens when other countries get invaded.

And now, Facebook is exploding with racist comments (I have had to report at least three racist statuses personally), not sure about Twitter and other social networking sites.

And of course the EDL will get involved (gotta get on them Muslamic ray guns), which will only lead to more racism, more extremism and the whole damned cycle starting over again.

Everybody involved is at fault.

Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@bruxae said:

@backflip said:

I am sensing strong xenophobic/racist vibes....

lol when I read this I made an IRL "Ouch" face, he's in for a world of pain, right or not.

But yeah this is terrible news, we have riots going on in sweden too also because of racial issues, world sure is strange sometimes.

I am correct. ;) I was not targeting anyone in particular. Liberals are the cause of all of this.

Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@bruxae said:

@backflip said:

I am sensing strong xenophobic/racist vibes....

lol when I read this I made an IRL "Ouch" face, he's in for a world of pain, right or not.

But yeah this is terrible news, we have riots going on in sweden too also because of racial issues, world sure is strange sometimes.

I am correct. ;) I was not targeting anyone in particular. Liberals are the cause of all of this.

Liberals are the cause of fundamentalist murders? That's a new one.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60 the_stegman  Moderator

Blame it on religion, politics or racism, but at the end of the day, it's people, they're disgusting.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

Blame it on religion, politics or racism, but at the end of the day, it's people, they're disgusting.

How true. Loving your icon by the way. =D

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By AweSam
@oscars94 said:

Idiots, its not a Muslim/Christian/bullshit religion thing! It's shitty people doing shitty things. Why didn't they call the Aurora shooting terrorism? Because he's White? This is why aliens don't talk to us.

It's just a stupid man justifying a crime. James Holmes did not have the motive to be considered a terrorist. I would say he was since he kind of set out to cause chaos, but he had not actual goal aside from that. Doesn't matter how many you kill.

The hell have I done to you?

Lux_Invictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 the_stegman  Moderator

@samimista: Thank you! And she is awesome. Isn't she?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@the_stegman: Your welcome! And she most certainly is. Very good role model as well. Love Harry Potter. Used to make my parents watch that so much as a kid. 0.0 I live in FL but never went to Universal Studios. Think that's where the Hogwarts is.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@samimista: I loved HP, also, she's in a movie called Perks of being a Wallflower if you haven't seen it yet. And Ballet Shoes too.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...Holy God...wow...this is just...wow...

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Was wondering when the news of this would reach the vine, I was thinking of making a thread about it the other day but eh I figured someone else would.

It is a tragedy that such a thing has happened. I really don't feel like adding a whole lot more to be honest. I am sure that debate about the subject will ensue it seems to have done so already which is fine,I do tend to get involved with them at times.Don't really feel like it in this instance though,so I will just acknowledge that this was an obviously terrible and extreme act and my thoughts and condolences go out to the victims family and friends.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Jezer

I think those women who tried to talk down the killers(thought they were just standing their at that point), blood streaming down their hands, dripping down their knives, while everyone else was cowering 50 feet away, are admirable. Stupid. But, admirable.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Muslims ought to act more Turkish, down with beer

not innocent non combatants

but a cleaver and a kitchen knife is still preferable to a bomb attack though

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jezer said:

I think those women who tried to talk down the killers(thought they were just standing their at that point), blood streaming down their hands, dripping down their knives, while everyone else was cowering 50 feet away, are admirable. Stupid. But, admirable.

Indeed. There was a repo man who once commented that women are always the fiercest - that they're not afraid to shout out because they think they're protected.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#72  Edited By Nerx

No Caption Provided

Because when you are a soldier is called a war, but when you are not a soldier is called terrorism.

U.S. Sergeant on SEAL team 'shoots dead nine sleeping Afghan children before burning their bodies' in deadly rampage that killed 16 civillians.

Loading Video...

this guy tops them  both, a rare example of a Christian Terrorist ;)
this guy tops them both, a rare example of a Christian Terrorist ;)

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By lykopis

This is simply a story about three very sick individuals. They could have been shouting about apples and bananas,.

Blaming this on religion or ethnicity does nothing except avoid talking about the real issue which is how people can be so brainwashed into believing they are right in taking another human being's life.

I'm glad they weren't killed -- no need to bring into fruition the intent of becoming "martyrs" (which is presumably the reason why they charged the officers).

Present them for what they are. Mentally deficient one-offs who horrifically took the life an innocent man.

My thoughts are with his family and friends. No one should have their loved on taken away from them like this.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: Anders Breivik was not a christian. He was a right wing terrorist who hated Muslims. He identified as a christian yet hated most christian institutions (Catholicism and Protestantism).

His attacks were not motivated by Christianity in the slightest. They were motivated by an extreme xenophobia and a loathing of everything Islam.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

... I am surprised no one came up with "I am so desensitized to violence that doesn't affect me anymore" so far.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegma said:

@cezar_thescribe: @frogdog: @strider92: Let me tell you one thing Muslims are not terrorists and no religion promotes terrorism and violence of such kind.Please I urge you to not believe that the person who did this is actually a real Muslim.We call their kind Hypocrites and it is mentioned that they will do this to discriminate this religion.They do it because they have an agenda given to them by very powerful people.

I know that, it the reason why I called dogs, crazy bast****. I was just explaining what i heard yesterday.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegma said:

@deathpoolthet1000: I am an Avenger and you know that I will kill the bastard who did this and become a hero.Killing kids is that what they are capable of they are nothing but pussies with big guns.Then I will kill all the jewish pricks I know.

I really hope this comment isn't being serious.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By CapFanboy

Is diversity and tolerance not allowed? Couldn't the same be said for the Irish in the previous decades or french resistance fighters in WW2. You can also include soldiers abroad that behave atrociously (such as abu ghraib). The truth is, attacks like these don't garner much support from those that are supposedly being represented. Diversity brings in new skills and a whole host of other benefits to wider society. I suggest you focus your anger and possible hatred onto the individuals who actually look to cause harm rather than multiple ethnic groups.

@bumpyboo said:

@strider92:I can well imagine hehe! :D Well I have nothing against you English. Just so long as you don't accuse me of any sheep related funny stuff, we're cool :P

...So we're uncool?

@pyrogram said:
@bumpyboo said:

@strider92:

Second favourite man ever O_O

*swoons*

Damn right, we know I'm the first....or is that @capfanboy ;)

Tch, you know I'm tied, even though I live above ground and not down under.

@bumpyboo: See men can understand women!!!!!!............ah who am I kidding both those gifs were blind luck but some day I will find a way!

This'll help. Bump thinks it's sexy

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#80 BumpyBoo  Moderator
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By CapFanboy

@bumpyboo said:

@capfanboy:

I don't fancy hobos!!! XD

Yes you do! If scruffy beards are what you like, I imagine the underground is like a supermarket to you.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@capfanboy:

Not everyone with a scruffy beard is a hobo!!

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

@capfanboy:

No, just the ones you like.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@bumpyboo said:

@capfanboy:

isn't it great how off-topic these political threads always get?

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 BumpyBoo  Moderator
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By CapFanboy

@bumpyboo said:

@capfanboy:

O____________O

OH? I'M SORRY! DOES THE TRUTH HURT TOO MUCH?

@bumpyboo said:

@capfanboy:

isn't it great how off-topic these political threads always get?

Isn't great how any thread I'm involved in gets off-topic?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#87  Edited By Strider1992

@bumpyboo said:

@capfanboy:

Thank you!!!!! I am not a hobo T.T

I derailed my thread by poking fun at the Irish a long time before you arrived..........you just managed to drag it down deeper lol!

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92 said:

@bumpyboo said:

@capfanboy:

Thank you!!!!! I am not a hobo T.T

@capfanboy said:

I derailed my thread by poking fun at the Irish a long time before you arrived..........you just managed to drag it down deeper lol!

Shush hobo.

I tend to do it to every thread I'm ever in.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

@consolemaster001: That was inappropriate and unnecessary mate. There's no need for such behaviour.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF....

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the F*ck?

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And this is why all terrorists and their warped ideals need do die...

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#97  Edited By DH69

Always nice to see that other "civilized" country's can be as ****ed up as Murica...well back to being a happy safe Canadian with my ridiculous Mounties XD

omegma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By omegma

@omegma said:

@deathpoolthet1000: I am an Avenger and you know that I will kill the bastard who did this and become a hero.Killing kids is that what they are capable of they are nothing but pussies with big guns.Then I will kill all the jewish pricks I know.

I really hope this comment isn't being serious.

I am dead serious and I will kill them if I find out who they are.I will also find out the person who they work for.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aw man, that's terrible!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#100  Edited By laflux

@capfanboy: @strider92: @lykopis: @pyrogram@bumpyboo

I've tried not to bring this up, because it visibly upsets me. One, the attack happened in an area of London I lived near and know quite well, two the fact the people were openly bragging about what they did, and annoyingly (and maybe selfishly), the people who committed the crime are of Nigerian heritage, like myself. Now, I know the vast majority of people are smart and reasonable enough not to attribute such acts to Nigerians as a whole, but I do feel almost compelled to come out and say the obvious "they don't represent me" lingo.

I am also more annoyed at the media hype which has surrounded the criminals, and their religion, rather than focusing on the family who has been affected. Its obvious, that these people wanted as big a media hype as possible, hence their spontaneous interviews with people surrounding the scene. And by giving them the time of day, it enables them to spread their message of hate- already there has been reprisal attacks to innocent Muslims, and a brewing war of Words between the far right (enter EDL) and Religious Extremists, trying to justify clearly wrong behavior, and completely ignoring the innocent man who was murdered in broad daylight.

Also, I don't want this becoming another Death Penalty thread, but I can understand why people think its feasible. Don't agree with it, but can understand.

Okay now to light-hearted stuff.

@strider92 Your from ESSEX. Not live in essex- like I do, but born there. That gives you no right to make fun of anyone else from England >.>

@lykopis Eh?

@bumpyboo Too easy

@pyrogram London City Bra!!!!!!!!!