• 179 results
#1 Edited by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

What the actual f**k?

http://theweek.com/article/index/244592/watch-suspect-defends-brutal-beheading-of-london-man-in-broad-daylight

Two men, one wielding a large knife and a meat cleaver, reportedly hacked to death a London man on Wednesday in what British officials are describing as a terror attack.

Scant details have emerged so far, but the victim is believed to have been a British solider. Police shot and wounded the suspected attackers shortly after the assault.

British Prime Minister David Cameron called the attack "appalling," adding, "There are strong indications that it is a terrorist incident."

"We've had this sort of attack before in our country, and we never buckle in the face of them," he said

According to TheAssociated Press, government officials cited "radical Islam" as a possible motivation.

#2 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23827 posts) - - Show Bio

0______________o

#3 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Dear God......what the f*ck man....

#4 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

If we start getting isolated single terror attacks like this we are ****ed

#5 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18713 posts) - - Show Bio

what the literal f*ck. seriously? def*uq is wrong with people.

#6 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (35016 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Edited by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

just saw it on the news. a woman went up to talk to one of the guys. crazy woman. and yes they were screaming at the top of their lungs 'british soldier'. at least that's what they were saying. the killers.

#9 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah one of the attackers was giving impromptu interviews right afterwards.

#10 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (12419 posts) - - Show Bio

*tilt head*

I'm Out

Later World

#11 Posted by frogdog (3537 posts) - - Show Bio

Happened yesterday afternoon, crazy bast****s shouted allahu akbar before they chopped the soilder to death, both of them were giving speeches about "only women can look at the body" while walking around with blood soaked hands. Thank God the police shot them before things got any worst.

#12 Edited by The Human Stain (83 posts) - - Show Bio

This was nuts. I'm building a bunker in my basement.

#13 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
saw the video

#14 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio

Let the killers die.

Let them burn.

#15 Edited by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

My condolences to the victim and his family.

#17 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

This is never gonna stop. Ugh, the craziness of it all.

#18 Edited by Backflip (2239 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Akindoodle (1042 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

This is so fcked up.

#22 Edited by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

I may not be a Muslim but I am black and I do not condone this nor do I sympathize with those men. This is a disgusting and horrifying act but you have no right whatsoever to judge an entire community, religion or an entire race by the actions of two clearly fanatical and unhinged men.

It's called an opinion >;)

#23 Posted by BumpyBoo (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

It's like the IRA all over again V_V

#24 Edited by Backflip (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

@backflip said:

I am sensing strong xenophobic/racist vibes....

lol when I read this I made an IRL "Ouch" face, he's in for a world of pain, right or not.

But yeah this is terrible news, we have riots going on in sweden too also because of racial issues, world sure is strange sometimes.

He's not right. Deserves a verbal beating for his ignorance :P

But yeah whilst I my heart goes out to the family and his love ones, the amount of racist vitriol that has become attached to this case is unbelievable. I'm White, British/American and I've lived in the UK for the large majority of my life. This is a tradegy, but it's also in the minority. Just weeks ago, a similar event happened, but this time, a White racist beheading an immigrant in Birmingham, the comparative news coverage? Zilch. The outrage? Few and far between. Any riots attached to this event? Not a single bloody one.

But as soon as it's a White guy getting attacked by Islamic Followers?

Twitter/Facebook/Tumblr explode with rage and the EDL think it's a good time to get all violent.

It's a sad state of affairs, but Britain, like many European Countries recently has become increasing racist to its very core.

#25 Posted by Akindoodle (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Came off as a little racist, don't you think? He's implying that allowing diversity and tolerating other people will get your head chopped off. If it's not what he means, then he could really just rephrase his post or clarify himself. I'm incensed that this will cause many people to say "them black people" is all (Thanks for trying to pacify me though)

#26 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

@akindoodle: Yeah, but opinions are opinions man, we need them in this day and age :)

@bumpyboo said:

Well, Not that extreme yet 0-0

#27 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

Yeah but they were Irish so we could outsmart them! Just trying to lighten the mood a bit don't hate me T.T

#28 Posted by Bogey (970 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by BumpyBoo (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92:

LOL it's cool, I kind of like the strangely fond racism we all have toward each other in the UK. Just mates ragging on each other, you know? Weirdly comforting :/

@pyrogram: But it is. The suspicion a lot of people in this country have toward Muslims is very similar to that we had towards the Irish during the worst of the IRA attacks. the violence may not be as bad so far, but the cultural impact I would say is.

#30 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: I would rather have suspicion than dead people. And it's not that bad. My best friend at college is Muslim and nobody treats him any different. Only people like the EDL make a fuss, its really not that bad, this is coming from somebody who lives in the heart of London. It's really not that bad generally.

#31 Edited by Akindoodle (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: OMG!!! The IRA?!!! There's a f*cking terrifying thought... (Irish history student)

@pyrogram: ......Okay. You win. Opinions FTW!

#32 Posted by BumpyBoo (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

Well I have to disagree with you there, my dad's best friend is Muslim and I was raised around him and his family, I have seen them subjected to a lot hatred over the years. Plus I used to work with (and have a best friend who more actively worked with) the Welsh Refugee Council so yeah....Muslims get a lot of hate. A LOT of hate.

#33 Edited by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Wales must be more racist than London then. hmm...Makes sense. Diversity in London is massive.

#34 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@strider92:

LOL it's cool, I kind of like the strangely fond racism we all have toward each other in the UK. Just mates ragging on each other, you know? Weirdly comforting :/

Yeah England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland do seem to have a sort of mutual banter based on poking fun at each other even though deep down we're all mates. I went to Glasgow on a pub-crawl once............to put that into perspective I have a well spoken English gentlemen type accent when I talk..........dear god it was a blood-bath T.T although I did attempt some comebacks!

#35 Posted by BumpyBoo (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

@akindoodle: It really is! My mum lived in Manchester during the worst of it, and she told me it was hell being Irish :/

@pyrogram: Dude, Wrexham 2003 race riots O_O This place is messed up!!!

@strider92:I can well imagine hehe! :D Well I have nothing against you English. Just so long as you don't accuse me of any sheep related funny stuff, we're cool :P

#36 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: It makes sense though, London ethnic break-ups are massive compare Wales/Scotland etc...Muslims aint gona be racist to themselves!

#37 Posted by BumpyBoo (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

It does. I have no idea what it is like, only been down your way the once but I have friends down there, and I have always had the impression that London is kinda cool in that respect, compared to some places. Would you say so, or....?

#38 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@strider92:I can well imagine hehe! :D Well I have nothing against you English. Just so long as you don't accuse me of any sheep related funny stuff, we're cool :P

I would never do that! Its thanks to your language i'm able to get 700 points worth with one word in scrabble..........

#39 Posted by BumpyBoo (10649 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: London is the best place if you want variety, anything you need and you have a shop within earshot really. Depending on where you live, and the transport system is unrivaled.

#41 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by BumpyBoo (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92:

Second favourite man ever O_O

*swoons*

#43 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by BumpyBoo (10649 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by BR_Havoc (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

Two idiots that believe a twisted form of a religion. I can't believe anyone would sit there and say they killed anyone in the name of there God. Does not all religion teach the golden rule? Anyone that believes in an eye for eye is an idiot.

#46 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by BumpyBoo (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92:

OMG first Reid and now doggies?? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME???

*'splodes from cuteness*

#49 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: See men can understand women!!!!!!............ah who am I kidding both those gifs were blind luck but some day I will find a way!