Posted by quiksilver70777 (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartoon network should bring Toonami back at least for Saturday nights. I would also like to see Justice League Unlimited back with new episodes.

#1 Posted by HolySerpent (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't watch cartoon network in a long time... I didn't realize they took toonami off. When did they do this?

#2 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by Billy Batson (57763 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought they were going to bring toonami back.
BB

#4 Edited by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

Toonami start sucking when them weird shows like Naruto and other crappy anime start showing the Anime that show first on Toonami where great like DBZ,Gundam Wing,Outlaw Star and some other ones that I forgot there name.

#5 Edited by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

Here some old school DC animated series promo from Toonami.

#6 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

I haven't watch cartoon network in a long time... I didn't realize they took toonami off. When did they do this?

They took Toonami off shortly before the new decade in late 08

People just stopped caring about Toonami after a while.

#7 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish they have Toonami back on because it's getting harder now to tell when the action shows come on every Saturday night.  I always loved the Toonami intro and I would automatically know that it's time for the action cartoons to come on.

#8 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

Old school Toonami was the best, it just wouldn't be the same without the Dragon Ball Z and Tenchi Muyo.

#9 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9464 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil:

Its because they moved toonami to a two hour saturday block, instead of its normal 2 hour weekday block. And they also made horrible programming decisions like Ben 10, Bakugan, Pokemon and other shows aimed solely for people under the age of 12

#10 Posted by HolySerpent (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest. The good show that came on toonami was DBZ... Justice Leauge came later

#11 Posted by HolySerpent (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

*the only good show was DBZ

#12 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Jnr6Lil:

Its because they moved toonami to a two hour saturday block, instead of its normal 2 hour weekday block. And they also made horrible programming decisions like Ben 10, Bakugan, Pokemon and other shows aimed solely for people under the age of 12

That too

#13 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

I thought they were going to bring tonaami back.
BB

that's not how you spell anything...................ever. XD

#14 Posted by _Cain_ (23613 posts) - - Show Bio

I Wish they do too.

#15 Edited by BurningDoom1 (187 posts) - - Show Bio

"Adult Swim tweeted tonight, "#BringBackToonami We've heard you. Thank you for your passion and interest - stay tuned." While there's no exact confirmation on if Toonami will return, it certainly seems likely judging by that statement. Furthermore, there's no exact timetable for the block's return either."

Nice!

#16 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@CODYSF said:

Toonami start sucking when them weird shows like Naruto and other crappy anime start showing the Anime that show first on Toonami where great like DBZ,Gundam Wing,Outlaw Star and some other ones that I forgot there name.

Yup. Naruto and Inuyasha pretty much ruined Toonami for me. 
#17 Posted by _Cain_ (23613 posts) - - Show Bio

Those bastards brought it back on april fools

#18 Posted by BurningDoom1 (187 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

Those bastards brought it back on april fools

Which is what the Adult Swim tweet was referring to. So many people responded to the April's Fool Joke that they decided they're actually gonna bring it back.

#19 Posted by _Cain_ (23613 posts) - - Show Bio

@BurningDoom1: That's going to be so awesome!

I'm glad it wasn't just a joke though

#20 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@BurningDoom1 said:

@shadowknight666 said:

Those bastards brought it back on april fools

Which is what the Adult Swim tweet was referring to. So many people responded to the April's Fool Joke that they decided they're actually gonna bring it back.

What?
#21 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11107 posts) - - Show Bio

Toonami was the best. It was THEE place to go for kids to see REAL action cartoons/anime.

#22 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

Toonami & pokemon were like 50 percent of my childhood

#23 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7556 posts) - - Show Bio

Mmm. Toonami.

#24 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8884 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss Toonami!