#1 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there's any game or games series you remember playing when you where younger, that you really liked, yet never carried on to later times and kinda dropped off, are you bummed about that ? Feel free to discuss games you want back for the modern time and why or If there is a game or game series you want to stay buried (Sorry if this has been done, lock it if it has hehe)

My pick (I have a some more)

Gex the Gecko, fun loving cartoon mascots have kinda been fading away.(really just Mario and Sonic) I think Gex could still work today, he's all about pop culture reference jokes, timeless, look how popular Family guy is

#2 Posted by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

We need a sequel.

#3 Posted by MonsterStomp (15723 posts) - - Show Bio

I always wanted Killer Instinct to do a remake, but that's coming back. So I'm good.

#4 Posted by Juiceboks (7743 posts) - - Show Bio

@fuchsia_nightingale Gex would be a great series to bring back. Also Nintendo should have kept going with this.

#5 Edited by JediXMan (29479 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if this qualifies -- but I really, REALLY loved Ulala for Space Station 5. I cannot tell you how freaking excited I was over this game. O_O

#7 Edited by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: It's more of a series than the game I mentioned. At least it got 2 games.

Although given how often she pops up in spin offs and how popular rhythm games have gotten you think they'd bring her back.

#8 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: Every thing you say qualifies ^-^

I'd like to see Zombies ate my Neighbors or Mutant League.

Zombies ate my neighbors is owned by Lucas arts, which made a remake iffy, and now it's owned by Disney., even more iffy. But it was E back then and Disney owns marvel, which is does more older things, so maybe

Mutant League, I sense a bad remake, but we can try hehe

<3

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32611 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

I edited to include One game now, not just series, though I strongly urge series lol

I still count mutant league, cause it had 2 lol

Also want to add Gauntlet series <3

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32611 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: Every thing you say qualifies ^-^

I'd like to see Zombies ate my Neighbors or Mutant League.

Zombies ate my neighbors is owned by Lucas arts, which made a remake iffy, and now it's owned by Disney., even more iffy. But it was E back then and Disney owns marvel, which is does more older things, so maybe

Mutant League, I sense a bad remake, but we can try hehe

<3

OH MY GOD YES!!!!!

#12 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: It's more of a series than the game I mentioned. At least it got 2 games.

Although given how often she pops up in spin offs and how popular rhythm games have gotten you think they'd bring her back.

I know, right? How I wish although I guess with all the new dance video games, it's not in the cards. Still -- so cool at the time. I walked like her as much as I could get away with.

How could I have missed Soul Reaver?

They kept teasing us with a new game, but nope. :/

#13 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: Heart the game, does it star a cutie named lulu having poetry slams with cute beatnik kittens ?

#15 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#18 Posted by Samimista (20592 posts) - - Show Bio

We need a sequel.

I literally came into this thread just to say this! xD We really do need a Psychonauts 2.

#19 Posted by Gambit474 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

It never got a sequel but I thought it was a fun game..

#20 Posted by Samimista (20592 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd also like an official Glover 2. Quite aware that there's a prototype of it online but I'd like an actual sequel to be released.

#21 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12487 posts) - - Show Bio

we need some more Digimon World/Rumble Arena games

#22 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12487 posts) - - Show Bio

Some new Darkstalkers would be good too

#23 Edited by frogdog (3232 posts) - - Show Bio

I would buy a hd remake within a second

Is there's any game or games series you remember playing when you where younger, that you really liked, yet never carried on to later times and kinda dropped off, are you bummed about that ? Feel free to discuss games you want back for the modern time and why or If there is a game or game series you want to stay buried (Sorry if this has been done, lock it if it has hehe)

My pick (I have a some more)

Gex the Gecko, fun loving cartoon mascots have kinda been fading away.(really just Mario and Sonic) I think Gex could still work today, he's all about pop culture reference jokes, timeless, look how popular Family guy is

Rachet & Clank are still around

#24 Posted by mikethekiller (8301 posts) - - Show Bio

#25 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Custom Robo(Yes a series in Japan)

#26 Edited by Gambit474 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

Another game that never really got a true sequel..The DS Mario and Luigi games kind of capture a little bit of its essence but neither it nor Paper Mario have been as epic. This was quite possibly one of the best RPGs I've ever played in my life..It was my first as a kid

#27 Posted by thespideyguy (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

I can play this game all day. Actually earlier today I played it with my Dad while listening to Foo Fighters.

#28 Posted by judasnixon (6159 posts) - - Show Bio

#29 Edited by Gambit474 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

#30 Edited by cgarza12 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone remember The Suffering? I thought it was a great game.

#31 Posted by Saren (25268 posts) - - Show Bio

The Carmen Sandiego franchise. I played when I was around 9 or 10 and it was strictly for kids, but the first few games in the franchise that I played (Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? and Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?) were fun, informative, and quite sophisticated considering the audience they were catering to. The later installments just weren't on the same level. Too kiddish.

#32 Posted by KingOfAsh (3518 posts) - - Show Bio

#33 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Pocky and Rocky.

#34 Edited by DoomDoomDoom (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

#35 Posted by Bruxae (12533 posts) - - Show Bio

#36 Edited by i_like_swords (12961 posts) - - Show Bio

Rayman needs another game like Rayman 3.

#37 Edited by OptimusPalm (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

Spartan Total Warrior

LMA Manager

F-zero