#1 Posted by wario1988 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone watch this show? if so grade this show out of 1 to 10.

#2 Posted by Loki9876 (2995 posts) - - Show Bio

9 best show that's on tv right now

#3 Posted by BumpyBoo (8101 posts) - - Show Bio

@Loki9876 said:

So much this (well,this and Dexter :P). WALT IS THE MAN!! <3

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12669 posts) - - Show Bio
@Loki9876 said:

#5 Posted by k4tzm4n (39188 posts) - - Show Bio

@Loki9876 said:

This.

And...

Staff Online
#6 Posted by kingjoeg (693 posts) - - Show Bio

10/10, not just the best tv show on television now but the best ever...except maybe the wire.

#7 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

"Crawl Space" is seriously the best TV episode I have ever seen of any TV show in my entire life. Whoever directed and wrote that episode deserves absolute praise.

#8 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

Best show on TV right now. I haven't been so nervous for fictional characters as I was on the end of the first half of Season 5.

#9 Posted by Samimista (20647 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@Loki9876 said:

This.

And...

#10 Posted by Liara (421 posts) - - Show Bio

great show but some episodes are boring (not really boring, just not as exciting as others, if you get my point)

#11 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Edited by judasnixon (6405 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: That sounds like a spoiler.

#15 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20120 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

"Crawl Space" is seriously the best TV episode I have ever seen of any TV show in my entire life. Whoever directed and wrote that episode deserves absolute praise.

@Walzo said:

Best show on TV right now. I haven't been so nervous for fictional characters as I was on the end of the first half of Season 5.

@kingjoeg said:

10/10, not just the best tv show on television now but the best ever...except maybe the wire.

@k4tzm4n said:

@Loki9876 said:

This.

And...

@cattlebattle: This is how you do it gif style.

#16 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

This show has been on my to watch list for so long, I really need to get around to it soon...

#17 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17811 posts) - - Show Bio

Not seen a single episode of it.I may watch it at some point(since people on here like it),but right now I have a backlog of other shows Id like to watch.

#18 Posted by judasnixon (6405 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrdecepticonleader: Breaking Bad is like watching a every day normal guy slowly turning into a super villain....
#19 Posted by The_Tree (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

10/10.

It's a pure joy to watch. Each episode just knows how to put me in my happy place.

#20 Posted by stumpy49er (609 posts) - - Show Bio

10 - Best Show Ever!

#21 Posted by The Stegman (23779 posts) - - Show Bio

on a scale of 1-10, it's a 20. Not only the best show out right now, but the best show to come on in the past decade. Once the final season ends, I'mma try and snag the complete series edition. 

#22 Posted by Deadite (23054 posts) - - Show Bio

It's too stressful, I know most shows has their moments where the main character faces things that are stressful, like at the moment in The Walking Dead, Rick and the group have a baby to care for in a zombie apocalypse. But this is just too much for me, the whole show is built on the guy and his cancer. It's liberating at times, but the show mostly deal with things that brings in brutal, unforgiving reality elements. After trying it to Season 1 Episode 6, I finally gave up, sorry. The show over did itself, imo.

7/10

#23 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17811 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadite said:

It's too stressful, I know most shows has their moments where the main character faces things that are stressful, like at the moment in The Walking Dead, Rick and the group have a baby to care for in a zombie apocalypse. But this is just too much for me, the whole show is built on the guy and his cancer. It's liberating at times, but the show mostly deal with things that brings in brutal, unforgiving reality elements. After trying it to Season 1 Episode 6, I finally gave up, sorry. The show over did itself, imo.

7/10

Interesting to see another opinion on it.

#24 Posted by Deadite (23054 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@Deadite said:

7/10

Yeah, after reading that you haven't watched the show and you're interested in it, I decided to finally disclose how I felt about the show, so you won't feel left out if you realize you don't like it.

#25 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17811 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadite said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@Deadite said:

7/10

Yeah, after reading that you haven't watched the show and you're interested in it, I decided to finally disclose how I felt about the show, so you won't feel left out if you realize you don't like it.

Yeah I saw it advertised on the TV and it didn't spark an interest to me.

#26 Posted by wario1988 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe i should watch this show lol

#27 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20120 posts) - - Show Bio

Watch it now. It's on Netflix. Like...NOW. You don't know what you're missing.

#28 Posted by wario1988 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

Completed Season 1!

#29 Edited by wario1988 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

Completed Season 3!

#30 Edited by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumped before Scorpion.

#31 Posted by scorpion2501 (5395 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: God damn it! You evil monster.

#32 Edited by ComicStooge (12428 posts) - - Show Bio

11/10. That's what I give the show.

#33 Posted by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio

10/10, i even like it more then the walking dead. At this point Walter Deserves everything thats coming to him....

#34 Edited by wario1988 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

Completed season 5(Which i thing is the best season)

#35 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (70 posts) - - Show Bio

watched up to season 4. Still have to finish it.

#36 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20120 posts) - - Show Bio

@wario1988 said:

Completed season 5(Which i thing is the best season)

You mean Season 5A? Only the first part of Season 5 is out.

Anyways, what's your opinion on the show so far?

#37 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Never seen it, but Bryan Cranston can do no wrong hehe

#38 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20120 posts) - - Show Bio

@fuchsia_nightingale said:

Never seen it, but Bryan Cranston can do no wrong hehe

You...you haven't seen Breaking Bad? If you have Netflix do yourself a favor and watch this masterpiece of a television show.

#39 Edited by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio

If breaking bad was made in Canada...

#40 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8279 posts) - - Show Bio

I've watched it. Took me a couple tries to get into it. In the end I'd give it a 8/10. Really top tier, one of the best shows on TV today or ever.