• 57 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by frogdog (3246 posts) - - Show Bio

The Brazilian man and his ____ were rushed to hospital but the organ could not be saved.

The woman is believed to have waited several days before exacting revenge on her 28-year-old husband, who did not know she had found him in bed with a man at their home in Santos, southeast Brazil.

Then on Wednesday night she suggested the couple play out a sexual fantasy in which she would tie him up on the bed, which he readily agreed to, friends of the woman told Brazil's Globo G1 website.

But when he was completely immobilised, she took a bread knife from the kitchen and began to saw.

The man was rushed to hospital, where doctors on Friday described his condition as stable.

But his ____ "was not in a condition" to be transplanted, and he will probably have to use a catheter for the rest of his life, they said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/10247758/Brazilian-woman-saws-off-husbands-_____.html

#2 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Ouch.

#3 Posted by TekTheNinja (766 posts) - - Show Bio

O_o

#4 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

It's always Mr.Happy that angry wives seem to go after....

#5 Edited by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Sh!t

#6 Posted by nickzambuto (13415 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait,

@frogdog said:

she had found him in bed with a man at their home in Santos, southeast Brazil.

Huh?

#7 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17884 posts) - - Show Bio

This is horrible. I don't even want to imagine what life for him is going to be like for him. Just awful.

#8 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait,

@frogdog said:

she had found him in bed with a man at their home in Santos, southeast Brazil.

Huh?

She found him having sex with another man. What's confusing?

#9 Posted by Samimista (20686 posts) - - Show Bio

0___0

#10 Posted by Wolverine08 (41142 posts) - - Show Bio

This is horrible. I don't even want to imagine what life for him is going to be like for him. Just awful.

#11 Edited by nickzambuto (13415 posts) - - Show Bio

This is horrible. I don't even want to imagine what life for him is going to be like for him. Just awful.

If a man's dangalang is cut off, do they still feel sexual urges? It's going to suck to never be able to relieve that craving.

#12 Posted by judasnixon (6496 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24137 posts) - - Show Bio

O_________________________________________________________________O dafuq?

#14 Edited by Samimista (20686 posts) - - Show Bio

O_________________________________________________________________O dafuq?

Sad thing is I recall reading a few stories similar to this on here before.

#15 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

O_________________________________________________________________O dafuq?

I think the plan was to prevent that sort of thing.

#16 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24137 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Me too, it seems stuff like this is not all that rare O_O Oh the horror D=

#17 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

To chop, or not to chop. Is that the question?

#18 Posted by Durakken (1593 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe we'll get the people on "The Talk" mocking the guy again v.v

#19 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24137 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: lol..... No that's not funny just thinking about is making me cringe O____O

#20 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (21885 posts) - - Show Bio

Sick, just sick... There is nothing else to add.

#21 Posted by The Stegman (23971 posts) - - Show Bio

It's always Mr.Happy that angry wives seem to go after....

This. Why do women always exact their revenge by cutting off their husbands' one eyed trouser snake? Show some originality.

#22 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: Well at least we can all take something from this and that's never cheat. Ever.

#23 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

I would get my arms and legs cut off before getting my pen15 sawed off.

#24 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24137 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: I don't cheat anyway that's for douchebags (still cutting a man __ off? She should be locked away for a long,long,long,long, time) D:

#25 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

A bread knife? A first I thought they meant a butter knife. No good either way.

#26 Posted by mikethekiller (8392 posts) - - Show Bio

how terrible

#27 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20155 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy crap. What a dick move.

#28 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10269 posts) - - Show Bio

YES, I AM EVIL!!!

#29 Posted by pooty (11031 posts) - - Show Bio

You have to saw through pieces of wood and saw through trees....she had to saw off his d!ck. Dude must have been blessed down there.

#30 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17884 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

This is horrible. I don't even want to imagine what life for him is going to be like for him. Just awful.

If a man's dangalang is cut off, do they still feel sexual urges? It's going to suck to never be able to relieve that craving.

I don't know. I think its sad how easily people joke about it though :/

#31 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20155 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

This is horrible. I don't even want to imagine what life for him is going to be like for him. Just awful.

If a man's dangalang is cut off, do they still feel sexual urges? It's going to suck to never be able to relieve that craving.

I don't know. I think its sad how easily people joke about it though :/

Just trying to make light of this dark situation.

#32 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (21885 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@nickzambuto said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

This is horrible. I don't even want to imagine what life for him is going to be like for him. Just awful.

If a man's dangalang is cut off, do they still feel sexual urges? It's going to suck to never be able to relieve that craving.

I don't know. I think its sad how easily people joke about it though :/

Just trying to make light of this dark situation.

And trust me I seen even worse cases where people made light when they shouldn't. This case in particular is not like them. I mean, while what she did was awful, the guy was not exactly innocent either. True, he was cheating on her and her... retribution was completely disproportionate, but still...

#33 Posted by The Stegman (23971 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by SpiderHulk (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I blame Man of Steel. Faora rips off soldiers' _____ and shows it to them, speed blitz style.

#35 Edited by dboyrules2011 (12845 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care this is Funny. XD

#36 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10877 posts) - - Show Bio

That's...not funny...that's just...wrong.

I mean what do you do with your life after that.

#37 Posted by Fallschirmjager (16770 posts) - - Show Bio

I blame Man of Steel. Faora rips off soldiers' _____ and shows it to them, speed blitz style.

I see your gif and raise you a better one.

Online
#38 Edited by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you comicvine for another pleasant news update

#39 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17884 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@nickzambuto said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

This is horrible. I don't even want to imagine what life for him is going to be like for him. Just awful.

If a man's dangalang is cut off, do they still feel sexual urges? It's going to suck to never be able to relieve that craving.

I don't know. I think its sad how easily people joke about it though :/

Just trying to make light of this dark situation.

And trust me I seen even worse cases where people made light when they shouldn't. This case in particular is not like them. I mean, while what she did was awful, the guy was not exactly innocent either. True, he was cheating on her and her... retribution was completely disproportionate, but still...

It was more than just that. She mutilated him. But still what?

I am just wondering if peoples reactions would be different if this situation was the other way around.

I don't see how making light of this situation helps things either. (People are free to make jokes of course but still..)

#40 Edited by Dabee (2387 posts) - - Show Bio

This happened around where I love not too long ago, but I think they were able to save it.

#41 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1680 posts) - - Show Bio

This lady has joined the most evil and despicable club to ever walk the earth. She should be FMGed for this...an eye for an eye!

#42 Edited by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

#43 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if he knew she was this sadistic.

#44 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

She cut off his ear? That's extreme.

#45 Posted by xlab3000 (3211 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by HolySerpent (12519 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that's enough internet for the day.

Moderator
#48 Posted by Pyrogram (36571 posts) - - Show Bio

Well then...

#49 Posted by MonsterStomp (16980 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderhulk: Finally! A Faora GIF that works properly!

#50 Posted by Nefarious (19761 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell hath no fury like a woman's scawn....