User Lists: 20

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Bruxae

Shes hot, Brazil seems to have alot of beautiful TS.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
now aint this something... be kind of funny if she got a "boney" while on the runway... 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I hope that people know they are trannies before they hit the runway. Don't think women (who these clothes are being modeled for) want men looking better in high fashion than they do. Gotta do something to the self-esteem.

Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Agent Buttons

@Vance Astro said:

I hope that people know they are trannies before they hit the runway. Don't think women (who these clothes are being modeled for) want men looking better in high fashion than they do. Gotta do something to the self-esteem.

Please. If a trans woman can come out and make all the other women feel inadequate than more power to her.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Agent Buttons said:

Please. If a transgendered woman can come out and make all the other women feel inadequate than more power to her.

No such thing as a transgendered woman. There's only men and women.
Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Agent Buttons

@Vance Astro said:

@Agent Buttons said:

Please. If a transgendered woman can come out and make all the other women feel inadequate than more power to her.

K. but u wrong doe.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Agent Buttons said:

@Vance Astro said:

@Agent Buttons said:

K. but u wrong doe.

Technically he is right. You can take sausage from the man. But their still men even if they have been changed. But hey I ain't got a problem with it.

Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Agent Buttons

@slacker the hacker said:

@Agent Buttons said:

@Vance Astro said:

@Agent Buttons said:

K. but u wrong doe.

Technically he is right. You can take sausage from the man. But their still men even if they have been changed. But hey I ain't got a problem with it.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Agent Buttons said:

u mad?
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Vance Astro said:

@Agent Buttons said:

u mad?

Maybe he couldn't handle the sausage comment.

sirderpity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By sirderpity

@slacker the hacker no he couldn't handle how stupid and ignorant you are

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By umbrafeline

ok people, if youre going to fight, take it elsewhere

and you are right. there are only men and women

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Fluffydaninja said:
@slacker the hacker no he couldn't handle how stupid and ignorant you are
Even if you believe that, you shouldn't talk to other users that way.
lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lykopis

@Agent Buttons said:

@Vance Astro said:

Please. If a trans woman can come out and make all the other women feel inadequate than more power to her.

Absolutely. I have no problem if a transgender can rock heels and dress better than me. Does absolutely nothing to my esteem whatsoever, its a bit ridiculous to think it would and if there are women who would feel threatened by that, its a reflection on them.

@umbrafeline said:

and you are right. there are only men and women

Don't agree. There are not only men and women.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@lykopis said:

Sure there is. You can cut whatever parts off a man you want, He's still a man.  

@lykopis said:

its a bit ridiculous to think it would and if there are women who would feel threatened by that

Don't think it is.
lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lykopis

@Vance Astro said:

@lykopis said:

Sure there is. You can cut whatever parts off a man you want, He's still a man.

Subjective. Many human beings are born with both genitalia and hormones to go with. Plus --- what is a man? Testerone? A woman? Estrogen? So, biologically --- there is not just males and females. And if a man physically alters himself to become a woman --- he's a woman. And vice-versa. Have no idea why you would feel otherwise.

@lykopis said:
its a bit ridiculous to think it would and if there are women who would feel threatened by that
Don't think it is.

Well --- considering I am a woman and you are not, I think I will stick with my take on the matter. I think there are bigger issues on a runway that have to do with unrealistic female body image than a hot transgender who pretty much perpetuates the same ideal. Small hipped, long legged, ultra slim tall women seem almost geared to be emulated by transgenders. Let me know when a small waisted, wide hipped, big breasted voluptuous woman walks down the aisle. Until then --- I think us women are safe from feeling we need to compete with transgenders in the looks department.

Edit: Freaking typos.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@lykopis said:

Many human beings are born with both genitalia and hormones to go with.

"Many" isn't what I would use to describe the numbers of people born like this. I guess in this respect there isn't really just men and women intersex people are a combination of the two but the bottom line is if you are born a specific gender, you can't then become another gender in adulthood. 

@lykopis said:

Have no idea why you would feel otherwise.

For the obvious reason. You can't become a woman. If you were born a male, you're still a male no matter what doctors do to you. Show me a man who was transitioned into a woman with a working reproductive system that can have a monthly and get pregnant and I'll agree with you. Taking hormonal shots, stuffing silicon into your chest and flipping your penis inside out doesn't make you a woman. 

@lykopis said:

Well --- considering I am a woman and you are not, I think I will stick with my take on the matter. I think there are bigger issues on a runway that have to do with unrealistic female body image than a hot transgender who pretty much perpetuates the same ideal. Small hipped, long legged, ultra slim tall women seem almost geared to be emulated by transgenders. Let me know when a small waisted, wide hipped, big breasted voluptuous woman walks down the aisle. Until then --- I think us women are safe from feeling we need to compete with transgenders in the looks department.

I don't think the fact that you're a female and that my post is about females makes your opinion any more credible than mine, you are also only one person. For me to be wrong there would have to be alot more than just you that disagrees. Obviously a generalization isn't going to apply to everyone. 
BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Ew. Bones poking out everywhere.

Mediumguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mediumguy

Great...now even more confusion.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lykopis

@Vance Astro said:

@lykopis said:

Many human beings are born with both genitalia and hormones to go with.

"Many" isn't what I would use to describe the numbers of people born like this. I guess in this respect there isn't really just men and women intersex people are a combination of the two but the bottom line is if you are born a specific gender, you can't then become another gender in adulthood.

@lykopis said:

Have no idea why you would feel otherwise.

For the obvious reason. You can't become a woman. If you were born a male, you're still a male no matter what doctors do to you. Show me a man who was transitioned into a woman with a working reproductive system that can have a monthly and get pregnant and I'll agree with you. Taking hormonal shots, stuffing silicon into your chest and flipping your penis inside out doesn't make you a woman.

@lykopis said:

I don't think the fact that you're a female and that my post is about females makes your opinion any more credible than mine, you are also only one person. For me to be wrong there would have to be alot more than just you that disagrees. Obviously a generalization isn't going to apply to everyone.

Yes --- you can become a different gender. Medically and legally, a male can become a female and a female can become a male whether you agree with it or not. Your opinion means nothing in a court of law but of course --- its your right to express it.

Following your logic, a woman who was born without a uterus or ovaries is not a woman? And a man born without testes is not a man? Because its the ability to provide a x or y chromosome and the ability to provide an egg and/or gestate one is which determines what is a woman or what is a man? I am sure I misunderstood you.

My being a female and you being a male does have some relevance in terms of women's self esteem when considering what traipses down fashion run-ways. These are subjective opinions -- one is yours and one is mine. I don't believe you are flipping through the pages of Vogue like I do and determining what style you might pursue in the coming Spring Collections. Then again, there may be many women who feel as you do, of course. Just as there may be many men who feel as I do.

U mad tho?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@lykopis said:

Yes --- you can become a different gender. Medically and legally, a male can become a female and a female can become a male whether you agree with it or not. Your opinion means nothing in a court of law but of course --- its your right to express it.

Following your logic, a woman who was born without a uterus or ovaries is not a woman? And a man born without testes is not a man? Because its the ability to provide a x or y chromosome and the ability to provide an egg and/or gestate one is which determines what is a woman or what is a man? I am sure I misunderstood you.

I disagree but this is kind of veering off topic so i'm not going to try and counter this. 

@lykopis said:

My being a female and you being a male does have some relevance in terms of women's self esteem when considering what traipses down fashion run-ways.

Didn't say it didn't have any relevance.  

@lykopis said:

These are subjective opinions -- one is yours and one is mine.

I think that's the point I was trying to make.

@lykopis said:

U mad tho?

About what?
lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lykopis

@Vance Astro said:

@lykopis said:

I disagree but this is kind of veering off topic so i'm not going to try and counter this.

How is this veering off topic? You were the one who brought up reverse penises and reproductive organs? You were the one who brought up how men stay men and women stay women. The law and medical certification is FACT. As for the rest -- if you can't counter something in response to what you bring up, why bring it up in the first place? I didn't have to try to counter what you said, I actually did. This portion of our dialogue was already closed.

@Vance Astro said:

@lykopis said:

My being a female and you being a male does have some relevance in terms of women's self esteem when considering what traipses down fashion run-ways.

Didn't say it didn't have any relevance.

Where did I say you claimed it had no relevance? I am simply pointing out its relevance. Whether you agree or not has no bearing.

@Vance Astro said:

@lykopis said:

These are subjective opinions -- one is yours and one is mine.

I think that's the point I was trying to make.

If that was the point you were trying to make, you did a terrible job of it.

@Vance Astro said:

@lykopis said:

U mad tho?

About what?

Just following your lead.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@lykopis said:

How is this veering off topic? You were the one who brought up reverse penises and reproductive organs? You were the one who brought up how men stay men and women stay women. The law and medical certification is FACT. As for the rest -- if you can't counter something in response to what you bring up, why bring it up in the first place? I didn't have to try to counter what you said, I actually did. This portion of our dialogue was already closed.

Because now where arguing about what makes some a woman or not and it doesn't actually have anything to do with the topic. I'm not placing the blame on you for taking the thread off-topic I acknowledge that I was the one that did that. As far as I'm concerned there is only men and women. If you want to believe that, you can. I don't really care that much.

@lykopis said:

Where did I say you claimed it had no relevance? I am simply pointing out its relevance. Whether you agree or not has no bearing.

The first sentence of your posts seems to suggest that or that's at least how I took it. 

@lykopis said:

Thanks. 

@lykopis said:

I asked for a reason. You apparently aren't.
lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lykopis

@Vance Astro said:

@lykopis said:

Because now where arguing about what makes some a woman or not and it doesn't actually have anything to do with the topic. I'm not placing the blame on you for taking the thread off-topic I acknowledge that I was the one that did that. As far as I'm concerned there is only men and women. If you want to believe that, you can. I don't really care that much.

You cared enough to bring it up and you cared enough to once again to re-iterate your opinion about whether a man or woman can change their gender in your latest response. Its all there.

@Vance Astro said:

@lykopis said:

The first sentence of your posts seems to suggest that or that's at least how I took it.

No. It didn't. How you took it is on you, not me.

@Vance Astro said:

@lykopis said:

Thanks.

You're welcome. :)

@Vance Astro said:

@lykopis said:

I asked for a reason. You apparently aren't.

No. You didn't. But -- that's my opinion. ( disclaimer: no sausages were brought into/invoked and/or harmed in this conversation )

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#26  Edited By Joygirl

This thread got ugly... instantly. O.o But I agree with Lykopis here -- if someone physically alters themselves and goes through the trauma of completely changing their life, image, and gender, why should they suffer the stigma of people pointing fingers and going "nothing has changed, all you have done was for naught". It's... well, just mean. The bravery it takes to go through a sexual transformation is far greater than most people can muster, those people don't deserve to have their efforts be deemed meaningless by those who didn't do the same.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@lykopis said:

You cared enough to bring it up and you cared enough to once again to re-iterate your opinion about whether a man or woman can change their gender in your latest response. Its all there.

But I don't care enough to continue arguing about it, which is what I just said.  

@lykopis said:

No. It didn't. How you took it is on you, not me.

Ok? 

@lykopis said:

No. You didn't. But -- that's my opinion. ( disclaimer: no sausages were brought into/invoked and/or harmed in this conversation )

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#28  Edited By RazzaTazz

I think it is worth remembering that there is a difference between gender and the biological sex. I suppose in a way Vance is right, that transwomen will for instance always still have an XY gene, but it is obviously a lot deeper than this. Black women will almost never have straight hair, do we bash on them when they get a weave to look how they want to look and act how they want to act? Do we call them less of a black women because of it? I guess some do, mostly transgender is how we perceive gender, similar to that, just on a much bigger scale. If someone tells me they don't identify with being a man, who I am to say "no you are a man." If they say they don't identify with man of woman that is their choice. I suppose there will always be people to point out things like "can't have a period or children" but there are lot of women like that too. Does that mean a woman that has had her uterus removed because of cancer or some other trauma is no longer really a woman either? It is not so easy to put people in "gender boxes" as it used to be. Gone are the days when we treat homosexuality or transgenderism with electro shock therapy.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#29  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

What people do with their bodies is their own business - who am I to judge? If they are happy and healthy that should be all that matters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RazzaTazz said:

Black women will almost never have straight hair, do we bash on them when they get a weave to look how they want to look and act how they want to act?

lol.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#31  Edited By Billy Batson

@Bruxae said:

You interested?
BB

Mieux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mieux

Down with the gender binary!

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Bruxae

@Billy Batson said:

@Bruxae said:

You interested?
BB

Why?

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#34  Edited By Billy Batson

@Bruxae said:

@Billy Batson said:

@Bruxae said:

You interested?
BB

Why?

Just asking :o
BB

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Bruxae

@Billy Batson said:

@Bruxae said:

@Billy Batson said:

@Bruxae said:

You interested?
BB

Why?

Just asking :o
BB

If I wasnt currently in a relationship, why not.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#36  Edited By SC  Moderator

@Joygirl: Agreed, words are kind of funny in that sense, well you would know being a word smith, but just the evolution and development of the human brain and emergence of language and subsequent attempts to identify, distinguish and label things. Legal changes, medical changes, societal changes, visual changes, perceptual changes, genetic changes, all these things can be different and labelled or applied differently as such. An irony also being that boys used to be called girls for a long period of time.

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37  Edited By umbrafeline

@Billy Batson said:

@Bruxae said:

You interested?
BB

id be interested, but i hope she knows english because i cant speak a lick of portugese, which is the official language of brazil