Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

An army of hardcore brawlers (100) vs 100 fighters who are not brawlers.

A brawler is a fist happy Hey Maker swinger while a Focused Fighter is a fighter who is an expert at what he does.

Who wins?
Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Zaiyan

It's very difficult to predict a fight outcome cos there are so many variables. Maybe the focused fighter wins, it still depends a lot on conditioning, ability to soak pain, the experience etc Some brawlers do well against skilled fighters cos the skilled fighter never had to take punishment in battle while the brawlers know how to land a big KO and they can soak damage like the punisher, you can do all the training you want but without ring experience or battle experience training u will never be truly put to the test. Brawlers might not have a huge level of skill but they do well in other ways. If the Focused Fighter has good ring experience like kick boxing then they should easily be able to handle a brawler

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3  Edited By The_Martian

Moved to Off-Topic. This is not comic related.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Focused fighter would win in MOST scenarios

Daydream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Daydream
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ssejllenrad

Didn't this happen so many times already before? I mean.... Civilization vs Barbarians? Like... Roman Legion vs Celts or Goths or Vandals or Sarmatians or Huns or Franks or Alemanni or whatever? Hehehehe! Yeah I know it's really not a good representation.. :p

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Good topic. I like this.

IDK really. It's very complicated to answer that. I say focused fighters.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By PowerHerc

Being unable to completely calculate all variables, I go with the focused fighters.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By lagoon_boy
I agree, the focused fighters seems to have more chance of winning this. Though, it could get ugly.
SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SmoothJammin

It's actually hard to assess this. One analogy would be that the smarter technician can counteract a fierce brawler through skill and generalship but lacks the animalistic nature that makes a scrapper so efficient. The grit. You can be as disciplined and as textbook as you want but when you're facing an unyielding foe with good pain tolerance things suddenly take a turn for the worse over the course of a long ugly fight,  one that eventually complements the slugger(good closer). The technicians have all the tools to get the job done, they just need to make sure they stick to a game plan and follow it to a T, because the moment their synchrony falls apart you can bet sh!t is going to hit the fan. I give it to the savages because I believe enough heart/desire can trump anything.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mikethekiller

See Mark Hominick vs Leonard Garcia