So...if any of you are like me (and I suspect you are) - you are just as much of a PC nerd as you are Comic nerds.
So I figured I'd make a thread where you can brag about how your PC costed more money than your car (yes...mine did).
Anyway. Here's mine:
- ASUS Sabretooth 990 FX Motherboard
- AMD Phenom 2 x6 1090t. 3.2 ghz (I have an overlock profile @ 3.8)
- Corsair H60 CPU Cooler
- Radeon 6850 1GB GPU
- Western Digital 500 GB HD
- 8 GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance Memory
- 850 watt 80+ Gold Corsair modular power supply (Overkill for what I have, but I wanted headroom for future upgrades)
- Corsair 600t (white) Case
- 2 200mm fans, 5 120's.
- Klipsch 2.1 wireless sound system
- Razer Naga (godsend for MMO players)
- Logitech G510 Keyboard
Things I want to do:
- add a good sound card
- add a blu-ray disk drive
- upgrade my 120 fans (they're cheap ones) and add a 6th fan to the radiator for a push/pull set up
- put my main system on an SSD instead of a HD and add swap the 500 GB for a 1 TB HD for storage
- upgrade my GPU
Finished the build about 2 years ago, intended mostly for gaming. As you can tell I love Corsair products, they're pricey...but oh so good. I probably spent somewhere in the 1500~ range all together.
Now then, share you set ups! Feel free to include pictures! But don't make me feel like the lone ubernerd by not responding :D