#1 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

Boy, 12, charged with holding up 10-year-old's lemonade stand with a BB gun and threatening to shoot him over $30

A 12-year-old boy is being charged with using a BB-gun to rob a 10-year-old who was running a lemonade stand in Pennsylvania.

Police in Johnstown are not releasing the suspect’s name, because he will face charges in juvenile court where most cases remain confidential.

Sgt. Patrick Goggin said the incident happened Monday evening when the 12-year-old approached the stand with what appeared to be a handgun in his pocket and threatened to shoot the younger boy.

Heartless: A 12-year-old boy is under arrest after police say he held up a lemonade stand set up by a 10-year-old and threatened him with a BB gun over $30

Crime scene: The incident happened on the corner of Bond Street and Cypress Avenue in Johnstown, PA

According to Goggin, the children then ‘got into a wrestling match over the money box’ before the older boy snatched $30 in cash and ran away.

The suspected culprit was chased home by three other kids who helped police track him down. That is when arresting officers determined the boy had a BB-gun.

Weapon: Police tracked down the alleged juvenile culprit to his home, where they also seized his BB gun

The disheartening incident played out at around 5.43pm Monday when Johnstown police were called to the corner of Bond Street and Cypress Avenue about a disturbance involving children.

According to Sgt Goggin, the suspect approached a lemonade stand set up on the street by a younger boy and threatened to shoot him with a handgun if he did not hand over the money he had earned, The Johnstown Tribune-Democrat reported.

A struggle between the two then ensued. After the older boy got hold of the money box, he took out $30 and fled, but not before destroying the 10-year'old's lemonade stand.

Three other local kids ages 8, 10 and 13 witnessed the incident and helped officer locate the alleged thief, who ran home with the children in pursuit.

Police quickly found the boy at his house not far from the crime scene and seized what turned out to be a BB gun.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2382793/Boy-12-charged-holding-10-year-olds-lemonade-stand-BB-gun-threatening-shoot-30.html

#2 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6109 posts) - - Show Bio

People still have lemonade stands?

#3 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2213 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by God_Spawn (37300 posts) - - Show Bio

Woo! Starting young. Good job parents and educational systems.

#7 Posted by cameron83 (6634 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO this...

also,stop the crime in our streets :P

#8 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (20528 posts) - - Show Bio

And here I thought I would only see that on The Simpsons...

LOL

#9 Posted by mikethekiller (8301 posts) - - Show Bio

kids these days.

#10 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

Good for him, he should rot in jail for attempted murder

"Yah that's right I just said that"

#11 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Good for him, he should rot in jail for attempted murder

"Yah that's right I just said that"

He didn't really attempt murder.

#12 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by War Killer (19957 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, y'know what they say...

#14 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman should of come and just glared at the kid.

#16 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse (6109 posts) - - Show Bio

@ximpossibrux:

12 Year Old Boy:

Hey, Fred, gimme your lemonade money!!!

10 Year Old Boy:

No, it's MINE!!! Go away, meanie!

12 Year Old Boy:

NO, YOUR THE MEANIE!!!

(He pulls out his BB gun)

10 Year Old Boy:

Ahhh!!!

(Suddenly, epic music plays as Batman randomly bursts through the window of a nearby building and runs towards the 12 Year Old Boy)

12 Year Old Boy:

AHHHHHHH!!!!

(He tries to run away and begins shooting Batman as he runs. Batman glares for a moment. He then catches up to the boy and brutally slams his head against the concrete.)

Batman: (In Bale cancer voice) I'M BATMAN!!!!

(As the boy screams on the ground Batman grabs his BB gun and smashes it with his fist and throws it at the boy.)

Batman starts to run away while holding his cape in the air and shouting "I AM THE NIGHT!!!"

#18 Posted by Durakken (1593 posts) - - Show Bio

So... is this the same kid that the cops said couldn't have a lemonade stand without purchasing a business license or another kid? And why do we let government do what we're not letting a 12 yr old do?

#20 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

I demand the death penalty! How am I going to buy that kids lemonade when I can't get any change back?!

#22 Posted by i_like_swords (13011 posts) - - Show Bio

@ximpossibrux:

12 Year Old Boy:

10 Year Old Boy:

12 Year Old Boy:

NO, YOUR THE MEANIE!!!

10 Year Old Boy:

Ahhh!!!

(Suddenly, epic music plays as Batman randomly bursts through the window of a nearby building and runs towards the 12 Year Old Boy)

12 Year Old Boy:

AHHHHHHH!!!!

(He tries to run away and begins shooting Batman as he runs. Batman glares for a moment. He then catches up to the boy and brutally slams his head against the concrete.)

(As the boy screams on the ground Batman grabs his BB gun and smashes it with his fist and throws it at the boy.)

Batman starts to run away while holding his cape in the air and shouting "I AM THE NIGHT!!!"

Turns out to be some overweight guy in his mid 30s, who lives in his Moms basement.

He bought a cheapy Batman Halloween costume and stuffed it with pillows, and had a Bale soundboard.

He received no further investigation.

#23 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17570 posts) - - Show Bio

@ximpossibrux:

12 Year Old Boy:

10 Year Old Boy:

12 Year Old Boy:

NO, YOUR THE MEANIE!!!

10 Year Old Boy:

Ahhh!!!

12 Year Old Boy:

AHHHHHHH!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! Followed.

#24 Posted by War Killer (19957 posts) - - Show Bio

@ximpossibrux:

12 Year Old Boy:

10 Year Old Boy:

12 Year Old Boy:

NO, YOUR THE MEANIE!!!

10 Year Old Boy:

Ahhh!!!

12 Year Old Boy:

AHHHHHHH!!!!

LMFBO!!!

This just made my day.

#27 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10242 posts) - - Show Bio

kids these days.

no kids 30 years ago...

seriously who has a lemonade stand anymore.

#28 Posted by _Cain_ (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought kids just bitch and moaned at their parents for money nowadays.

#29 Posted by thespideyguy (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

BB guns don't hurt.

#30 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespideyguy: I don't think that's the Point, it could look like a real gun from some distance.

Better with a BB gun then a real one. He might learn from it.

#31 Posted by Pyrogram (35068 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought kids just bitch and moaned at their parents for money nowadays.

Kids got nothing on your flame thrower