#1 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

More Injustice: Gods Among Us news, Ed Boon has tweeted hints with comics of Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Lobo etc as well as talks more about story mode. I found this article interesting...I wonder if this will hype up Swamp Thing fans especially. Swamp Thing, hmm. I just hope Doomsday still makes the cut!

http://testyourmight.com/threads/boon-hints-at-swamp-thing-animal-man-batwing-blue-beetle-lobo-story-details.25303/

http://www.greatlakesadvocate.com.au/story/948509/hands-on-with-ed-boon-injustice-gods-among-us/?cs=36

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224449 posts) - - Show Bio
Swamp Thing - Yes 
Lobo - Yes 
Blue Beetle - Yes 
Batwing - Fack No, don't we already have Batman and Nightwing ? What the heck do we need with another Batman character ? 
Animal Man - Not Really, can we get Doomsday or something ?
#3 Posted by Icarusflies (12505 posts) - - Show Bio

ANIMAL MAN?!?! YES PLEASE

SWAMP THING?! YEAH I'M COOL WITH THAT

LOBO?! HOW COULD HE NOT BE IN A GAME LIKE THIS PERFECT

BLUE BEETLE...I DON'T REALLY CARE BUT I'M SURE HE'LL BE FUN

BATWING?! no.

#4 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Another Batman character? >_>

Give us Superboy or something...

#5 Posted by SmashBrawler (5955 posts) - - Show Bio

Who the hell wants Batwing in the game!?

If you want diversity, add Black Lightning and/or Steel, and John Stewart as an alt. skin for Green Lantern.

Everyone else sounds fun, espcially Lobo. The guy has been requested since the game was first announced.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224449 posts) - - Show Bio
@SmashBrawler said:

Who the hell wants Batwing in the game!?

If you want diversity, add Black Lightning and/or Steel, and John Stewart as an alt. skin for Green Lantern.

Everyone else sounds fun, espcially Lobo. The guy has been requested since the game was first announced.

Black Lightning is a Good Call... 
#7 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I agree. There's too many Batman like characters already imo in this game. A lot of people are concerned with that lol. Except of course the Batman fans(and I'm one myself) but I want more epic characters like Doomsday, I could go for Black Lightning or Static. Probably lean more towards Black Lightning though. Hawkman, Amazo possibly? I can see him being the Shang Tsung of Injustice lol having multiple moves from others.

Hell, even Dr. Fate to a degree they could just nerf his power levels which would determine his gameplay.

#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Boo, no more Bat characters.

But Animal Man would be freaking awesome. Blue Beetle too, even if it'll be that kid instead of Ted Kord :/

#9 Posted by CrimsonCake (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

No Hawkman :(

#10 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

Boo, no more Bat characters.

But Animal Man would be freaking awesome. Blue Beetle too, even if it'll be that kid instead of Ted Kord :/

What exactly does Animal Man do again? I know he has increased instincts, senses, animal and can commune with animals right?

Swamp Thing it's been a while, I totally forgot his moves or what he can do I mean.

@CrimsonCake said:

No Hawkman :(

awee lol your avatar expression fits your post haha. Sad huh? I know, I would like to see Hawkman too.

#11 Posted by Inverno (13315 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp Thing and Lobo in it? I am sold.

But please no more Batman characters. He already have five or six now (if you count Solomon Grundy though) on the roster. They should increase the roster to more five slots.

#12 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus: He can obtain the same abilities as any animal around him. So say, there's an ant on the ground, he can get the proportional strength of the ant (which is a lot) just like that.

Hawkman would be awesome too... and Black Lightning... and Martian Manhunter... And Aquaman, dammit.

#13 Edited by k4tzm4n (49097 posts) - - Show Bio

I never thought he was actually an option, but Batwing does make sense for a fighting game.  He's displayed quite a lot of tech in his series so far.  Not saying he's by any means a top choice of mine, but he could be fun to use.

Staff Online
#14 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7985 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp Thing AND Lobo? HELL YEAH!....

=dances=

#15 Posted by ShrimpDino (841 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes on all of them but I'm unsure about Batwing

#16 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

Swamp Thing and Lobo in it? I am sold.

But please no more Batman characters. He already have five or six now (if you count Solomon Grundy though) on the roster. They should increase the roster to more five slots.

Well, I know there will be DLC they confirmed like they did to MK9. Possibly more DLC slots, who knows...that would rock.

@Gambit1024 said:

@Vaeternus: He can obtain the same abilities as any animal around him. So say, there's an ant on the ground, he can get the proportional strength of the ant (which is a lot) just like that.

Hawkman would be awesome too... and Black Lightning... and Martian Manhunter... And Aquaman, dammit.

Interesting, isn't Vixen similar with her amulet thingy? She can get powers of anything in the animal kingdom?

Anywho, that's cool. What if there's an ant and say a Chinchilla near each other can he absorb both of their abilities, strength of the ant with the speed and jump height equivalent of a Chinchilla? That would be nuts lol

MMH has been rumored/confirmed, few weeks back they released the special edition with the MMH symbol which is interesting.

#17 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus: Not sure about how Vixen's powers work, but yeah, that's Animal Man. He can do what you said and more. He's underrated, and that's terrible.

You have an image of that special addition?

#18 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

If Swamps is in it he better have his Snyder design in him. Plus Anton Arcane and Black Adam would be sweet additions too.

#19 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

@Vaeternus: Not sure about how Vixen's powers work, but yeah, that's Animal Man. He can do what you said and more. He's underrated, and that's terrible.

You have an image of that special addition?

wow that's really cool, how he can do that lol. I bet animal man vs. aquaman would be a good fight then lol

Yep, I posted it in another Gods among us topic, but i'll find it tomorrow and post it here for you. It was a booklet thingy had robin icon, mmh, GL and a few others.

#20 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio