Blogging for NO REASON!

doordoor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

Edited By doordoor123

It sucks to be me. I'm so stressed with shit I need to get done. This week needs to be over so I can finally have my one week of rest. OH AND I NEED TO WRITE F*CKING 36 PAGES OF STORY IN ONE WEEK! But don't feel sorry for me, because I'm doing stuff that most people could probably never do in a lifetime. My goal in life is to be knowledgable and successful, and I'd say I've been riding that breeze.

Being so focused also kind of sucks. I spend so much time doing work that'll benefit my mind that I miss out on a lot of good times. Instead of going to college parties every week, I write or study story. I haven't had a girlfriend in so long because I personally feel that girls will only distract my goal. My last girlfriend stunted my growth and took two years of knowledge from me. That isn't to say I don't miss the attention. Having a girlfriend is awesome, but a pain in the ass at the same time. I think I like the personal attention more than the sexual attention when having a girlfriend. I happen to think that sex is overrated. Sure it feels good, but so do drugs. I think there is something seriously wrong with people that constantly chase tail. Being a guy, I can't help but always have it on my mind, but I think I have enough self-control to contain my desires.

For the first time in a long time, I feel that I am genuinely happy. Sure it sucks to be me, but that doesn't mean I can't be happy. Two years ago, if I was asked if I were happy, I don't think I would know what happy is. It is almost feels like my entire life has been lifted off the floor and my bar has been raised. Learning and feeling like I am inching closer to my goal in life has made me all the more happier. Doing it on my own only makes it that more momentous.

When I'm done at this college, I want to be able to direct, write and act. I think it is a strong possibility that I will and I think it is a strong possibility that I will be successful. Being from Los Angeles and having connections does have its perks, but perks mean nothing without skill and I think I am developing skills that will carry me on throughout life. On the side, I want to try to write comic books; only because I love comic books and it is my dream to one day write some great stories in some. My real dream is for my sister to illustrate it for me. He is an excellent artist and has the potential to do some great stuff. When was the last time in comics where there was a bother-sister comic book pairing? She has worked at Warner Brothers and Cartoon Network, but is currently working to design woman's wear. She is a painter and an illustrator. I'll show you some of her stuff, but don't tell her:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I have more stuff I have been trying to post, but it isn't letting me upload my stuff for some reason.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Saren

Enchanting tale, old chap.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers