Blog Return!...Kinda

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 2

Edited By BradBrains

How is it going everyone....every...two...

With the new 52 i've had a new lease on comic life. Which means a new lease on this blog which i constantly promised a return and never did. But im hopinf with everything all shiny i will be inspired to write something interesting. I'm planning on doing some type of content at least twice a week. One purly comic related maybe one not so much. i'm interested if anyone is reading this and wants anything specific?

I have read both detective comics and batwoman. I will be doing a review of every batwoman issue that comes out. that's a promise.I am doing that in attempt to recount my thoughts on the issues to get a better understanding of what might be come my new go to comic series....as Zatanna is officially dead....well her ongoing is. I will attempt to at least do review of most of the new 52 that i will be reading which will be about 20 of them. I am not reading them all.

Heres the big BUT of the whole thing. I don't have a keyboard right now. Ive written the whole thing with my tablet which was much harder then i thought it would be. I should be getting something to actually type with this weekend so you may not see the batwoman review until something then.

Either way i'm really excited to start this again and i hope i get some people excited to. so let me know....anyone here?

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

I'm kinda impressed you did this whole thing on a tablet lol.