Blog a Day 8: I Hate The Boy in The Plastic Bubble

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 2

Edited By BradBrains

so tomorrow is remembrance day (i think its memorial day or veterans day in the states too) so basically everything closed so i planned to get some banking done so i could buy comics but unfortunately they close just after i get off work so ill have to wait till friday. so thats kinda lame. but startling next week i will be getting comics on the regular comic release date of Wednesday. thinking of doing a video thing maybe. but that depends if theres a demand for it.  

basically what im getting at is that with no new comics this probably wont be very comic related. 

So the biggest positive for me today is reviews for a little game called sonic colors. when i first heard the concept of " its like sonic unleashed but without the shit" i was intrigued. i hear this may possibly be good just puts a smile on my face. will be getting this next week unless something changes my mind. sonic has sucked for so long that im a bit cautious. hell even sonic 4 wasnt too great.  

Also something else random. i was watching the riftrax for the movie the boy in the plastic bubble. which is about just what the title suggest. its  a movie where nothing happens. but thats not what i going to talk about. its the ending thats the stupid part. basically he just walks out of his medical bubble and gets on a horse and rides away. i am not making this up. does he survive? fuck you. the move is not going to tell you. not that i really care but i just wanted something to happen or at least have some....plot. some sense of basic story telling. but maybe i just had to be there in 1976. but the more possible answer is its just some bad tv movie. its public domain so you can check it out for free. 

.....actually dont. but maybe watch the scene where the girl jumps the plastic bubble on  a horse. once again couldn't make it up 

anyway im going to actually do what i said i was going to do days ago and read the godfather...and maybe some of that showcase presents:superman family i bought months ago. though i really dont know why. 

Lata Y'all 

PS  Another positive: conan o'brien is back on tv. watched his firts two episodes and they are top notch....well for a talk show. i laughed out loud a few times. which i dont do  for everything. id give it a watch.