Blog a Day 3: funny story..also a review...?

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 2

Edited By BradBrains

This a bit late but ill just pretend im in pacific time zone! 

A quick little story. i purchased the absolute edition of crisis on infinite earths (a $100 plus later) and after brining it over and showing my roomate he says "why'd ya buy that i have a copy of crisis upstairs".......shit. o well at least it looks cool on top of what is essentially my video game shelf (which i may post a picture as a feeble attempt of boasting). just a random story as i dont have much to talk about.  

In other news i just purchased the new professor layton from amazon. seems pretty cool. though because i chose "super saver" shipping ill wait till the end of next week....lame . also expect a review of the new zatanna if not in a few minutes tomorrow for my blog day 4! 

Also im toying of the idea of having a weekly video of some kind. or a monthly well put together review. but im not sure. i just dont want to be "generic guy in from of webcam talking about shit no one cares about", im fine with guy writing about stuff no one cares about though... 

anyway im tired and have to work in 8 hours. so i bid you ado. 
Brad Brains 

PSSS 
im toying with finally reading 52. its taunting me at the comic book store. but alas im poor right now..... : (

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Bad Brains.

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BradBrains
@Mr. Mercury said:

" Bad Brains. "

that is where my horrible pun of a name comes fro m hahah  
countvontrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By countvontrey
@BradBrains said:
"generic guy in from of webcam talking about shit no one cares about", im fine with guy writing about stuff no one cares about though...   
You could always use a gimmick. Like doing the whole thing with a muppet version of yourself? 

I'm just fond of muppets...