#151 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19275 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@Jezer said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@Jezer:Whatever.

As I said I am done posting here.

Bro, this isn't the case where you go "whatever. I'm done" and walk off without listening to what the other person says, that you don't want to hear.

First of all, what you actually said was that you were done because you already "got into it" with Nelomaxwell and it was "futile". You haven't discussed this with me yet, at least give me the benefit of a doubt in terms of what I can understand or not instead of dismissing me as a lost cause without even trying. If you have points or merits, I will understand them and acknowledge them. Trust me.

Second of all, what you're saying is the type of thing that can get you laughed at, dismissed in real life. I'm trying to help you before you say this to someone who respects you intellectually and is actually in your life - as opposed to us random internet people.

The fact of the matter is: All squares are shapes. Not all shapes are squares. Triangles and rhombuses are shapes too. What does that mean?

We all fall into categories and groups. We are all human, for example. And within those groups, are more groups. Some humans are Americans. Some humans are Africans. Some are Asian. Some of these groups are basically shared through appearance, in most cases. Women are all human. Women are also their own group, they're all women because of their bodies, appearance, experiences, etc. that make them all look like women. We can't simply say, "women don't exist as a group. People are only what they are on the inside" because that ignores the real differences there are between women and men, and the experiences like sexism that they experience as a group.

This same thing applies to race.

Nelomaxwell addressing the black community is not ignoring all the individual differences they all have individually, yes everyone is unique and everyone has their own character. No, Nelo addressing the black community is acknowledging all the shared history, struggles, as well as appearance, that unites them despite their individuality. That is not "judging" in any sense of the word, that is objective reality.

But what I don't like is when a group of black people or white people come together just simply because of their skin colour.And just look at things from that point of view.That is the kind of thing I was getting at.

Yes, that's what you said already. You said that they shouldn't because we should "judge by character".

My reply was that--there are things that black people or any race go through because of their shared skin colour. So why exactly would they not get together to address that, as having shared in those problems or issues?

You have yet to answer this.

You get together and post on a website with people on comicvine simply because you guys share the hobby of reading comics, and have similar things that you guys know about or go through as comic fans. And then, you look at it from your point of view as a comic fan. How is this any different?

It isn't.

Maybe because problems people who are black or whatever skin colour are problems everyone goes through.And that depending on the problem why not go somewhere where all people suffer it? I mean the OP mentioned black on black violence,well why not make a thread discussing the issues of violence in general? I mean there is probably as much "black on black violence" as there is "white on white violence" Instead of just looking at specific cases why not violence in general.

Just because people are black does not mean they share anything else in common,so we should look at the issues and things we have in common other than appearance.

People on this website aren't all the same,okay so people who join this site might like to read comics but comics and other geeky things are very broad.It is a lot more broader than just looking at people by their skin colour that is why it is different.

#152 Posted by Living_Monstrosity (508 posts) - - Show Bio

So when one says they're against black on black violence, does that mean they're for black on non-black violence? Why the specific aversion to black on black violence? Shouldn't there be a stop to violence in general?

#153 Edited by Jezer (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@Jezer said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@Jezer said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@Jezer:Whatever.

As I said I am done posting here.

Bro, this isn't the case where you go "whatever. I'm done" and walk off without listening to what the other person says, that you don't want to hear.

First of all, what you actually said was that you were done because you already "got into it" with Nelomaxwell and it was "futile". You haven't discussed this with me yet, at least give me the benefit of a doubt in terms of what I can understand or not instead of dismissing me as a lost cause without even trying. If you have points or merits, I will understand them and acknowledge them. Trust me.

Second of all, what you're saying is the type of thing that can get you laughed at, dismissed in real life. I'm trying to help you before you say this to someone who respects you intellectually and is actually in your life - as opposed to us random internet people.

The fact of the matter is: All squares are shapes. Not all shapes are squares. Triangles and rhombuses are shapes too. What does that mean?

We all fall into categories and groups. We are all human, for example. And within those groups, are more groups. Some humans are Americans. Some humans are Africans. Some are Asian. Some of these groups are basically shared through appearance, in most cases. Women are all human. Women are also their own group, they're all women because of their bodies, appearance, experiences, etc. that make them all look like women. We can't simply say, "women don't exist as a group. People are only what they are on the inside" because that ignores the real differences there are between women and men, and the experiences like sexism that they experience as a group.

This same thing applies to race.

Nelomaxwell addressing the black community is not ignoring all the individual differences they all have individually, yes everyone is unique and everyone has their own character. No, Nelo addressing the black community is acknowledging all the shared history, struggles, as well as appearance, that unites them despite their individuality. That is not "judging" in any sense of the word, that is objective reality.

But what I don't like is when a group of black people or white people come together just simply because of their skin colour.And just look at things from that point of view.That is the kind of thing I was getting at.

Yes, that's what you said already. You said that they shouldn't because we should "judge by character".

My reply was that--there are things that black people or any race go through because of their shared skin colour. So why exactly would they not get together to address that, as having shared in those problems or issues?

You have yet to answer this.

You get together and post on a website with people on comicvine simply because you guys share the hobby of reading comics, and have similar things that you guys know about or go through as comic fans. And then, you look at it from your point of view as a comic fan. How is this any different?

It isn't.

Maybe because problems people who are black or whatever skin colour are problems everyone goes through.And that depending on the problem why not go somewhere where all people suffer it? I mean the OP mentioned black on black violence,well why not make a thread discussing the issues of violence in general? I mean there is probably as much "black on black violence" as there is "white on white violence" Instead of just looking at specific cases why not violence in general.

Just because people are black does not mean they share anything else in common,so we should look at the issues and things we have in common other than appearance.

People on this website aren't all the same,okay so people who join this site might like to read comics but comics and other geeky things are very broad.It is a lot more broader than just looking at people by their skin colour that is why it is different.

No, you're wrong. I don't know what race you are, but you seem to have the privilege that most people call "white privilege" where they aren't aware of institutionalized problems or the different experiences that people of other races go through.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege

"The controversial term connotes both obvious and less obvious unspoken advantages that white individuals may not recognize they have."

The problem here is you're not aware of the whole new set of problems that say the black race goes through, because you don't experience them.(So they don't exist to you) Do you think a white person called the n-word is gonna feel exactly same as a black?

Saying "well everyone goes through racism" or "well everyone goes through prejudice" and "well there's violence everywhere" and stuff like that just works to ignore the specific, similar brands that people of specific races go through. You probably don't know what it's like to be hispanic. You probably don't know what it's like to be a minority where ever you go. You probably don't know what it's like to be negatively stereotyped in terms of say intelligence because of your race. You probably don't know what it's like to be part of a racial group where 1/5 of the males end up going to jail or 3/4ths don't end up going to college(I made up these statistics for my point).

Are you serious right now? White people are not going through the same type of race related problems as black people. They don't have to worry about trying to be educated for example, and being called whitewashed/ a traitor to their race. Or the idea of being too white for the blacks and not white enough for the whites.

"Just because people are black does not mean they share anything else in common,so we should look at the issues and things we have in common other than appearance."

Do you not understand how racism works? Black people have common societal problems that all black people go through. You're clearly not black, or you would know this. Every race has their own brand of problems that they share because of their skin color.

I seriously suggest you read some literature on race and racism--like I said before, some of the things you're saying would get you laughed at in real life. Possibly spit on by someone who sees you ignoring the "black struggle" or something like that.

Last, what you just said can be applied to blacks or any race as well. Blacks are not all the same, even though they may join together to talk about a common problem they face, but their personalities and problems are still very broad. There is literally no difference between a comicvine user getting together with other comicvine users, and a black getting together with other blacks. There are a broad set of experiences and things that blacks(or any race) share that comes along with their race, so there is a commonality that goes beyond "we have the same skin color".

#154 Posted by ToO_RaW (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@Xanni15: I've never seen a dime of free money in my life

I found a dime on the street once.

#155 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19275 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@Jezer said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@Jezer said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@Jezer:Whatever.

As I said I am done posting here.

Bro, this isn't the case where you go "whatever. I'm done" and walk off without listening to what the other person says, that you don't want to hear.

First of all, what you actually said was that you were done because you already "got into it" with Nelomaxwell and it was "futile". You haven't discussed this with me yet, at least give me the benefit of a doubt in terms of what I can understand or not instead of dismissing me as a lost cause without even trying. If you have points or merits, I will understand them and acknowledge them. Trust me.

Second of all, what you're saying is the type of thing that can get you laughed at, dismissed in real life. I'm trying to help you before you say this to someone who respects you intellectually and is actually in your life - as opposed to us random internet people.

The fact of the matter is: All squares are shapes. Not all shapes are squares. Triangles and rhombuses are shapes too. What does that mean?

We all fall into categories and groups. We are all human, for example. And within those groups, are more groups. Some humans are Americans. Some humans are Africans. Some are Asian. Some of these groups are basically shared through appearance, in most cases. Women are all human. Women are also their own group, they're all women because of their bodies, appearance, experiences, etc. that make them all look like women. We can't simply say, "women don't exist as a group. People are only what they are on the inside" because that ignores the real differences there are between women and men, and the experiences like sexism that they experience as a group.

This same thing applies to race.

Nelomaxwell addressing the black community is not ignoring all the individual differences they all have individually, yes everyone is unique and everyone has their own character. No, Nelo addressing the black community is acknowledging all the shared history, struggles, as well as appearance, that unites them despite their individuality. That is not "judging" in any sense of the word, that is objective reality.

But what I don't like is when a group of black people or white people come together just simply because of their skin colour.And just look at things from that point of view.That is the kind of thing I was getting at.

Yes, that's what you said already. You said that they shouldn't because we should "judge by character".

My reply was that--there are things that black people or any race go through because of their shared skin colour. So why exactly would they not get together to address that, as having shared in those problems or issues?

You have yet to answer this.

You get together and post on a website with people on comicvine simply because you guys share the hobby of reading comics, and have similar things that you guys know about or go through as comic fans. And then, you look at it from your point of view as a comic fan. How is this any different?

It isn't.

Maybe because problems people who are black or whatever skin colour are problems everyone goes through.And that depending on the problem why not go somewhere where all people suffer it? I mean the OP mentioned black on black violence,well why not make a thread discussing the issues of violence in general? I mean there is probably as much "black on black violence" as there is "white on white violence" Instead of just looking at specific cases why not violence in general.

Just because people are black does not mean they share anything else in common,so we should look at the issues and things we have in common other than appearance.

People on this website aren't all the same,okay so people who join this site might like to read comics but comics and other geeky things are very broad.It is a lot more broader than just looking at people by their skin colour that is why it is different.

No, you're wrong. I don't know what race you are, but you seem to have the privilege that most people call "white privilege" where they aren't aware of institutionalized problems or the different experiences that people of other races go through.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege

"The controversial term connotes both obvious and less obvious unspoken advantages that white individuals may not recognize they have."

The problem here is you're not aware of the whole new set of problems that say the black race goes through, because you don't experience them.(So they don't exist to you) Do you think a white person called the n-word is gonna feel exactly same as a black?

Saying "well everyone goes through racism" or "well everyone goes through prejudice" and "well there's violence everywhere" and stuff like that just works to ignore the specific, similar brands that people of specific races go through. You probably don't know what it's like to be hispanic. You probably don't know what it's like to be a minority where ever you go. You probably don't know what it's like to be negatively stereotyped in terms of say intelligence because of your race. You probably don't know what it's like to be part of a racial group where 1/5 of the males end up going to jail or 3/4ths don't end up going to college(I made up these statistics for my point).

Are you serious right now? White people are not going through the same type of race related problems as black people. They don't have to worry about trying to be educated for example, and being called whitewashed/ a traitor to their race. Or the idea of being too white for the blacks and not white enough for the whites.

"Just because people are black does not mean they share anything else in common,so we should look at the issues and things we have in common other than appearance."

Do you not understand how racism works? Black people have common societal problems that all black people go through. You're clearly not black, or you would know this. Every race has their own brand of problems that they share because of their skin color.

I seriously suggest you read some literature on race and racism--like I said before, some of the things you're saying would get you laughed at in real life. Possibly spit on by someone who sees you ignoring the "black struggle" or something like that.

Last, what you just said can be applied to blacks or any race as well. Blacks are not all the same, even though they may join together to talk about a common problem they face, but their personalities and problems are still very broad. There is literally no difference between a comicvine user getting together with other comicvine users, and a black getting together with other blacks. There are a broad set of experiences and things that blacks(or any race) share that comes along with their race, so there is a commonality that goes beyond "we have the same skin color".

I am white but to just simply say I am more privileged than other people just because of my skin colour is totally ignorant and just seems like discrimination in itself actually

There is much more discrimination out there than that of skin colour,I think you fail to realize the amount of inequality that is not just related to skin colour but to many other things as well.To just put it on skin colour and race issues is short sighted.Since that is only a small part of inequality that goes on.

Also to say that people who are white don't face discrimination and racism because they are is simply ignorant as well.The idea that white people are somehow more privileged and in ways are have more rights than black people is just as bad as saying that black people are somehow inferior and should be less privileged.Though that is not to say that there are areas in countries where black people or other people of other ethnicity's are heavily discriminated against like you mention.But there is different types of discrimination everywhere and some that are more prevalent in different areas.

And you don't know the first thing about me so how do you know I haven't gone through discrimination or hatred.See you need to look past that its just black people or other ethnic groups that go through hardship and discrimination.

Yes I do but racism is not just exclusive to a particular ethnic group it can happen to everyone.And I am sure there are black or Hispanic etc people who haven't been discriminated against because of their skin colour.As I said it depends on the areas.

I suggest you have a look into things in general,broaden your understandings a bit.Because I think what you're saying is a little daft and ignorant to be blunt.

That is true but again it depends on the context,why are these people meeting and why etc.

#156 Posted by Rumble Man (11198 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

Do you guys like Mayweather?

No.1 but I prefer bill richmond

#157 Posted by King Saturn (218326 posts) - - Show Bio
Mike Tyson in his Prime had that KO Power.
#158 Posted by logy5000 (6828 posts) - - Show Bio

All races should be thought of equally.

#159 Posted by DarkDay (641 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

The OP is wrong.

We dont have a Black President, hes mixed. to be Black all of his ansesters would have to be Black.

If that's the case then there are no Black people in America at all then. Because you can be sure that most black individuals in America of all places have non-black ancestors. Skin color can shift in just a few generations.

#160 Posted by Rumble Man (11198 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

Mike Tyson in his Prime had that KO Power.

My favorite black muslim in the world

#161 Posted by King Saturn (218326 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rumble Man said:

@King Saturn said:

Mike Tyson in his Prime had that KO Power.

My favorite black muslim in the world

I always wondered what would have become of his career if he had not got those sexual charges against him and had his game up for Buster Douglas... 
#162 Posted by Agent Buttons (12460 posts) - - Show Bio

@Living_Monstrosity said:

So when one says they're against black on black violence, does that mean they're for black on non-black violence?

No.

@Living_Monstrosity said:

Why the specific aversion to black on black violence?

Because violence is one of the many issues that have a negative effect on the black community. Ever watch The Wire?

@Living_Monstrosity said:

Shouldn't there be a stop to violence in general?

Yea that goes without saying..

#163 Posted by King Saturn (218326 posts) - - Show Bio

Black People / White People Question : Is a Jerry Curl for a Black Man the equivalent of a Mullet for a White Man  

#164 Posted by DarkDay (641 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

Black People / White People Question : Is a Jerry Curl for a Black Man the equivalent of a Mullet for a White Man

No, because the Mullet tends to have negative racial stereotypes connected to it and the curl not so much. Though I guess I can't answer that one from a non-black prospective, but that's how I look at it. Honestly if I was trying to equate a black hairstyle to the mullet in stereotype form it would be going completely natural.

#165 Posted by Death Certificate (5722 posts) - - Show Bio

SMH at the previous pages.

#166 Posted by pooty (12997 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982 said:

@pootysaid:

@tg1982 said:

@pooty said:

After all the $hit we have put blacks and indians through they deserve much more then we have given them

What do you mean by "WE"?

Myself and other americans who have taken advantage of or benefited from the way blacks and Indians were mistreated.

Oh. What did you do to benefit?

Not too long ago i was very different then how i am now. but i have lied on minorities, stolen from them, donated to "anti-gay" groups, ended a long time friendship with someone when they dated someone of a different race. Said every negative racist words to their faces. I once went verbally ballistic on a black cop. He had every right to shoot me dead. I have heard bosses demean minorities and stood by and did nothing. Wow. i don't even like remembering those things.

#167 Posted by Alyssabird (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont like this thread

#168 Posted by DarkxSeraph (681 posts) - - Show Bio

Then don't read it?

#169 Posted by Alyssabird (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkxSeraph said:

Then don't read it?

i REALLI don't like this thread

#170 Posted by DarkxSeraph (681 posts) - - Show Bio

Solution still stands. Life isn't fair.

#171 Posted by jhazzroucher (18422 posts) - - Show Bio

i like this thread

#172 Posted by inferiorego (22628 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

Black People / White People Question : Is a Jerry Curl for a Black Man the equivalent of a Mullet for a White Man

I'd go more with the bowl cut.

Staff
#173 Posted by mhooks23 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes indeed it is!!!!!! Curl!!! Curl!!!!! Do the Jheri Curl!! Now what movie is that from!!!!

#174 Edited by Bushwhacker_ (597 posts) - - Show Bio

....The founder of the Nation of Islam is from the town ah live in..

#175 Posted by King Saturn (218326 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bushwhacker_ said:

....The founder of the Nation of Islam is from the town ah live in..

Master Fard Muhammad ? 
#176 Edited by Bushwhacker_ (597 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

@Bushwhacker_ said:

....The founder of the Nation of Islam is from the town ah live in..

Master Fard Muhammad ?

Eh. Sorry. Mistake there. Ah mean Elijah Muhammad. Who led the Nation of Islam from 1934 til 1975.. Also a mentor of Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali.

#177 Posted by King Saturn (218326 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bushwhacker_ said:

@King Saturn said:

@Bushwhacker_ said:

....The founder of the Nation of Islam is from the town ah live in..

Master Fard Muhammad ?

Eh. Sorry. Mistake there. Ah mean Elijah Muhammad. Who led the Nation of Islam from 1934 til 1975.. Also a mentor of Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali.

Ah I See... yeah Elijah Muhammad is often seen as the Head with the Nation of Islam... but even he learned from Wallace Fard Muhammad before he imparted his rather "Wacky Wisdom" unto Malcolm X and others. 
#178 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19275 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

i dont like this thread

Same here. I am done posting in here to be honest.

#179 Posted by Blood1991 (8115 posts) - - Show Bio

I still don't see how talking about race is negative. Ignoring it doesn't just make it go away.

#180 Posted by Rumble Man (11198 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

@Rumble Man said:

@King Saturn said:

Mike Tyson in his Prime had that KO Power.

My favorite black muslim in the world

I always wondered what would have become of his career if he had not got those sexual charges against him and had his game up for Buster Douglas...

Never believed that ho either, he is tyson and if he did anything to her she would die

#181 Posted by pooty (12997 posts) - - Show Bio

Mike Tyson said: if I had known all the bull I would go through because of Robins lie, I would have raped her AND her mother." That is when I knew he was innocent.

#182 Posted by King Saturn (218326 posts) - - Show Bio
I would have liked to seen what Mike Tyson could have done with Riddick Bowe... personally I think Tyson would have knocked his ass out considering he was still on his run from his prime and he went through none of that sh!t in his life during boxing.
#183 Posted by DarkDay (641 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

I still don't see how talking about race is negative. Ignoring it doesn't just make it go away.

Agreed, and honestly I have enough friends that are of different ethnicity that it comes up rather commonly in day to day life. Someone sees a custom that is different from there own and are interested in talking, there is nothing wrong with discussing it in my opinion.

#184 Posted by Nelomaxwell (12294 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

Mike Tyson said: if I had known all the bull I would go through because of Robins lie, I would have raped her AND her mother." That is when I knew he was innocent.

Yeah that's some mike tyson sh!t

@King Saturn: Was Bowe ever on it like that?

#185 Posted by King Saturn (218326 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nelomaxwell said:

@pooty said:

Mike Tyson said: if I had known all the bull I would go through because of Robins lie, I would have raped her AND her mother." That is when I knew he was innocent.

Yeah that's some mike tyson sh!t

@King Saturn: Was Bowe ever on it like that?

Riddick Bowe won the WBC title from Holyfield so he had some skills... it's just that Bowe fits the model of everyone Tyson clobbered in his prime... Tall and Thick Dude... Tyson would lay out the Big Fellas during his Prime. 
#186 Posted by Nelomaxwell (12294 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird: Then leave lol.

@Blood1991: It's not bro.

@Rumble Man said:

@King Saturn said:

@Rumble Man said:

@King Saturn said:

Mike Tyson in his Prime had that KO Power.

My favorite black muslim in the world

I always wondered what would have become of his career if he had not got those sexual charges against him and had his game up for Buster Douglas...

Never believed that ho either, he is tyson and if he did anything to her she would die

This is very true.

#187 Posted by Rumble Man (11198 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell said:

@Alyssabird: Then leave lol.

@Blood1991: It's not bro.

@Rumble Man said:

@King Saturn said:

@Rumble Man said:

@King Saturn said:

Mike Tyson in his Prime had that KO Power.

My favorite black muslim in the world

I always wondered what would have become of his career if he had not got those sexual charges against him and had his game up for Buster Douglas...

Never believed that ho either, he is tyson and if he did anything to her she would die

This is very true.

my fave black fighter at the moment

Loading Video...
#188 Posted by Nelomaxwell (12294 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

Do you guys like Mayweather?

Yes.

He reminds me of JAck Johnson.

#189 Posted by Nelomaxwell (12294 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

@Nelomaxwell said:

@Alyssabird: Then leave lol.

@Blood1991: It's not bro.

@Rumble Man said:

@King Saturn said:

@Rumble Man said:

@King Saturn said:

Mike Tyson in his Prime had that KO Power.

My favorite black muslim in the world

I always wondered what would have become of his career if he had not got those sexual charges against him and had his game up for Buster Douglas...

Never believed that ho either, he is tyson and if he did anything to her she would die

This is very true.

my fave black fighter at the moment

Loading Video...

Props. Silva is beast.

#190 Posted by Rumble Man (11198 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell: humble attitude too

#191 Posted by King Saturn (218326 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rumble Man said:

@Nelomaxwell said:

@Alyssabird: Then leave lol.

@Blood1991: It's not bro.

@Rumble Man said:

@King Saturn said:

@Rumble Man said:

@King Saturn said:

Mike Tyson in his Prime had that KO Power.

My favorite black muslim in the world

I always wondered what would have become of his career if he had not got those sexual charges against him and had his game up for Buster Douglas...

Never believed that ho either, he is tyson and if he did anything to her she would die

This is very true.

my fave black fighter at the moment

Loading Video...
he is literally the greatest MMA fighter ever...
#192 Posted by Rumble Man (11198 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn: I'd say him and gsp

aldo needs more love

and this smooth blasian

#193 Posted by King Saturn (218326 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rumble Man said:

@King Saturn: I'd say him and gsp

aldo needs more love

and this smooth blasian

GSP aint in the same discussion with Silva IMO... Silva finishes his opponents... GSP don't... it's been years since GSP won by TKO, KO or Sub...  
GSP is good though... so is Benson Henderson.
#194 Posted by Rumble Man (11198 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn: the king of non finishes is Dom Cruz, gsp ain't nothing compared to Dom's decisionating skills

#195 Posted by King Saturn (218326 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rumble Man said:

@King Saturn: the king of non finishes is Dom Cruz, gsp ain't nothing compared to Dom's decisionating skills

Yeah, but Dom Cruz is a Bantamweight and Featherweight fighter... you don't expect a lot of finishes from them... but from a Welterweight... GSP should be getting at least a few more finishes than he does on his resume... especially considering that it's been since 2008 since GSP really had a quality finish.
#196 Posted by Rumble Man (11198 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn: don't forget this awesome black dude too (rl robin hood?)

#197 Posted by Nelomaxwell (12294 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

@King Saturn: don't forget this awesome black dude too (rl robin hood?)

Word Props to the brotha.

#198 Posted by Rumble Man (11198 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell:

also dis superhero

#199 Posted by Nelomaxwell (12294 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

@DarkxSeraph said:

Then don't read it?

i REALLI don't like this thread

Then Leave child.

#200 Posted by Nelomaxwell (12294 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

@Nelomaxwell:

also dis superhero

Phoenix Jones?