Black People Are The Only Race That Are 100% Pure Human??

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Hah, click bait titles.

Avatar image for deactivated-599632ff76068
deactivated-599632ff76068

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bump.

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oy vey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Reynard_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By _Reynard_

How do you guys think Hitler wouls take this finding? Just a side note.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm the only black person who is 100% human. The rest are meh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do people find old threads like this to bump them?

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is based on the lie of evolution. True, observational science shows that evolution can't happen. God made us all humans. No one is more or less human than another.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being human isn't inherently a good thing anyway :T

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is based on the lie of evolution. True, observational science shows that evolution can't happen. God made us all humans. No one is more or less human than another.

If that's what you believe, you should head over to the evolution debate thread.

OT: Saying a human is 'pure' based on race or genome is silly. The human genome is complex, and honestly, a lot of it is just vestigial viral DNA.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol Black people wishing they were superior to whites... Lol

What does this have to do with superiority.

And how does actual science have to do with what "black people" "wish". You seem like a down low racist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55: Funnily enough, this thread is how I discovered the Vine almost a year ago.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6
deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah... And?

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ig-88 said:

Yeah... And?

You're a friggin' droid anyway...why WOULD you care? ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6
deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: Shhhhh, they'll make me do that awful captcha thing again!

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inb4lock

AckRecky7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's true guys, think about it.

Black people;

• run faster
  • jump higher
  • are naturally stronger
  • put on mass more quicker
  • and also have bigger ****
  • deez are factz

They may not be 100% human, but they are the more evolved human.

..............this is a joke post btw. But can deez factz be denied? I'm scientist bruh, come at me

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256 said:

If that's what you believe, you should head over to the evolution debate thread.

OT: Saying a human is 'pure' based on race or genome is silly. The human genome is complex, and honestly, a lot of it is just vestigial viral DNA.

Well, Q, it's what the science shows. Microbes-to-man evolution is an idea that stems from the imaginations of scientists, but has no bearing in reality. True science shows that the evolution imagined by folks could not have happened---it is unscientific.

Of course, this is not a facts issue, it's an emotions issue. Some don't like the idea of God existing, or at least, the God of the Bible. So, by default, evolution must be true. Except it's not: it's an interpretation (story) about the past. The only problem is that observational science contradicts that story.

It's really pointless to debate in the evolution thread, because people who have been indoctrinated to believe that evolution is a fact are unlikely to look at the evidence objectively. And if they bring with them the psychological baggage of not wanting God in the picture, that's more weight pushing on them to accept evolution as "fact," when this is far from the truth.

Also, I think your last comment suggests "junk DNA." Actually, this is simply another evolutionist myth. Just like the myth of vestigial organs (at one time, over 100 body parts were considered vestigial, but functions have been found for them).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256:

"It's really pointless to debate in the evolution thread, because people who have been indoctrinated to believe that evolution is a fact are unlikely to look at the evidence objectively. "

And being the objective individual you are, you'd know that's a double edged sword of an argument. Also being the objective scientist you are, you know that 'microbes to man' is just one interpretation of evolution, and by extension, a red herring argument. The real discussion here is about the Theory of Evolution. As simple as possible, it's change over time. Organisms living ever changing environments indisputably change over time. This much is well documented. From this speciation occurs and thus evolution has taken place.

I've had several conversations with creationists. I don't know if you consider yourself one, but their arguments are generally the most unscientific I've come across. They rely on faith and unearned skepticism to attack well-supported views backed with hundreds of years of empirical data.

DannyDared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ummm, Neanderthals where human.

maybe he means Hominidae the great apes, homosapien, homo-erectus, which they say came from an ape/monkey?

https://68.media.tumblr.com/5a549d4080456971ad16ae046c07f803/tumblr_ooxdzgJCtz1vmt9c3o1_500.jpg

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By mimisalome

Black people;

• run faster
  • jump higher
  • are naturally stronger
  • deez are factz

..............this is a joke post btw. But can deez factz be denied? I'm scientist bruh, come at me

More "evolved" if you mean they are the most adaptable in a harsh and wild tropical/african/sub-saharan/jungle environment where they have to dodge lions and hyenas and crocodilians in order to survive

AckRecky7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ackrecky7 said:

Black people;

• run faster
  • jump higher
  • are naturally stronger
  • deez are factz

More "evolved" if you mean they are the most adaptable in a harsh and wild tropical/african/sub-saharan/jungle environment where they have to dodge lions and hyenas and crocodilians in order to survive

yes....

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am Kryptonian so I dont care ..

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@ithemanwithoutfeari said:

No Caption Provided

Be with fear.

No Caption Provided

I am not as incompetent as Superman.

I can still heat vision your ass from distance :D

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#80  Edited By dernman

@dernman said:

No Caption Provided

Be with fear.

No Caption Provided

Not if I bring the subject of Batman up. Everyone knows Kryptonians IQ's drop to zero every time there is even a hint of him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@dernman said:

No Caption Provided

Be with fear.

No Caption Provided

Not if I bring the subject of Batman up. Everyone knows Kryptonians IQ's drop to zero every time there is even a hint of him.

Lol you got me Hahahahha. Good one :D.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256:

"It's really pointless to debate in the evolution thread, because people who have been indoctrinated to believe that evolution is a fact are unlikely to look at the evidence objectively. "

And being the objective individual you are, you'd know that's a double edged sword of an argument. Also being the objective scientist you are, you know that 'microbes to man' is just one interpretation of evolution, and by extension, a red herring argument. The real discussion here is about the Theory of Evolution. As simple as possible, it's change over time. Organisms living ever changing environments indisputably change over time. This much is well documented. From this speciation occurs and thus evolution has taken place.

I've had several conversations with creationists. I don't know if you consider yourself one, but their arguments are generally the most unscientific I've come across. They rely on faith and unearned skepticism to attack well-supported views backed with hundreds of years of empirical data.

Speciation is not the same as microbes-to-man evolution. Your assertion that one leads to the other is completely unfounded. That's what atheists and evolutionists desperately want to believe, but their belief is, again, without foundation.

Creationists don't question speciation; this is clearly true. Creationists doubt microbes-to-man macroevolution, which is utterly scientific and CONTRARY to observational science.

The problem is that evolution is basically a religion for those who don't want God (or, at least, the God of the Bible).

Creationists often depend on observational science for their beliefs. How is that unscientific? The problem is that you're biased against the supernatural, so of course creationists are unscientific. The vast majority of mutations are either neutral or negative, and yet evolutionists think that mutations and natural selection are the engines that have miraculously caused microbes to evolve into humans over billions of years. It's utterly unscientific nonsense.

"Science" isn't based on speculations and subjective interpretations of scientists, which is what evolution is. Scientists look at the fossil record and conclude evolution, but that is a subjective interpretation. No scientist living today was around when the fossil layer was formed. Any belief about the fossil record is an interpretation.

Actually, the fossil record is much better explained by a worldwide flood, but, of course, this sounds way too much like the Bible, so many reject it out of hand. The fossil layers are indicative of rapid burial. Normally, animals and humans that die return to the dust and no fossilization occurs.

There are many other reasons to doubt long ages and macroevolution. But everyone starts with their own axioms. For those whose starting axioms do not include God, evolution must be true, despite the overwhelming mountain of evidence to the contrary.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256:

Speciation is not the same as microbes-to-man evolution. Your assertion that one leads to the other is completely unfounded. That's what atheists and evolutionists desperately want to believe, but their belief is, again, without foundation.

My Assertion? I assert that evolution is change over time. I'm not playing into whatever strawman you're building. Also, another theme of your statements is just calling something unfounded. You're not citing any examples or proof. You can't just say, "oh well that's unfounded." When it absolutely is, and expect people to take you seriously.

Creationists don't question speciation; this is clearly true. Creationists doubt microbes-to-man macroevolution, which is utterly scientific and CONTRARY to observational science.

Bam. End of debate here buddy. If you're not questioning specialization, then by extension you are allowing for evolution in its most pure form, to exist from you. Here's where you're showing your true colors, you've basically admitted that evolution is a real process that takes place, your problem is that you don't like popular scientific interpretations of the formation of early life, so you just call it unscientific and offer nothing in place of it beyond implying that the supernatural is more credible than the natural.

The problem is that evolution is basically a religion for those who don't want God (or, at least, the God of the Bible).

No, you've already admitted you subscribe to evolution as it exists as change over time. You're just upset that people use it to speculate as to the origin of life being something reasonable as opposed to something supernatural.

You're saying: You're wrong, because you can't prove your claims, but I'm not even though I can't prove my claims either. This is a lose-lose argument here, and it's the only one you can make. If you try to hold up creationists to scientists and compare their claims based on empirical data, there is absolutely nothing that suggests creationist ideas hold more water than their scientific counterparts.

Creationists often depend on observational science for their beliefs. How is that unscientific?

Because people live, geologically speaking, a short amount of time. too short to easily notice evolution in their lifespans, even many lifespans are too slow to notice it in some cases. Wait, don't tell me you also believe the Earth is only a few thousand years old. Now that would actually be unscientific, and a little absurd.

The problem is that you're biased against the supernatural, so of course creationists are unscientific.

Well there you go, you made my argument for me. Yes, the supernatural is entirely regarded as unscientific. Please, I challenge you to find something that can prove the existence of the supernatural as observable, and you might convince some people of your potion. Maybe a burning bush, or a floating man that creates matter and energy from nothing..? Come up with anything that is objectively supernatural, and you'll have won.

The vast majority of mutations are either neutral or negative, and yet evolutionists think that mutations and natural selection are the engines that have miraculously caused microbes to evolve into humans over billions of years. It's utterly unscientific nonsense.

Okay, here's where you really show you're not too well versed in genetics. While many mutations can have no affect or a negative affect on an organism, there have been countless beneficial mutations for organisms, which grant them competitive advantages throughout time, This is Evolution at Work. You have lived between 8-90 years. You just made such an arrogant statement, that you can talk about what happened over BILLIONS of years, while offering no proof or evidence, is frankly insulting.

"Science" isn't based on speculations and subjective interpretations of scientists

Duh, its based on OBJECTIVE evidence, and any SCIENTIFIC speculation made is made based upon OBJECTIVE evidence.

, which is what evolution is. Scientists look at the fossil record and conclude evolution, but that is a subjective interpretation. No scientist living today was around when the fossil layer was formed. Any belief about the fossil record is an interpretation.

Sure, no scientist was around millions of years ago. Way to prove nothing. that speculation however, is based on OBJECTIVE observation of today's natural world. Looking at a fossil record and making assumptions about if would be fruitless UNLESS, scientists, had a modern day counterpart to compare it to, which they do.

Actually, the fossil record is much better explained by a worldwide flood, but, of course, this sounds way too much like the Bible, so many reject it out of hand. The fossil layers are indicative of rapid burial. Normally, animals and humans that die return to the dust and no fossilization occurs.

No it's not, and you again don't know what you're talking about. There is NOT ENOUGH water in the world to cause a worldwide flood. And unless you can disprove existing geographical data and plotting of tectonic plate movements, the Earth's surface was never flat enough for such an event to take place.

Your flood interpretation is largely unscientific, and frankly, laughable. OBSERVABLE SCIENCE, which, being a scientist, you'd know is the go-to for science shows that landmasses move. For chrissakes, the Atlantic ocean is measured to grow several centimeters each year. THAT is an easily provable example of a natural phenomenon. Because is its observable, it makes it a much more REASONABLE method of speculating how the Earth looked millions of years ago, which at one point or another, featured continents which were moved together and pulled apart, on a geological timescale large enough to see organisms in the fossil record spread in ways they couldn't have otherwise, and evolve in their isolation.

There are many other reasons to doubt long ages and macroevolution. But everyone starts with their own axioms. For those whose starting axioms do not include God, evolution must be true, despite the overwhelming mountain of evidence to the contrary.

Loading Video...

What mountain, the one that only exists because you believe in it? This is frustrating for me, and its becoming a waste of my time. If you can only echo poor arguments made by Ken Ham and his ludicrous theologists, then don't bother any further reply. Here's a guy who'll answer your further questions.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oddly enough, this thread is how I discovered on CV.