Black Adams biggest feats?

Avatar image for galacticravenous
GalacticRavenous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I never seen so much of him doing anything special that can meet up with Supes or someone on that level. What is the greatest thing he has done really? Strength wise.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Strength-wise? Easily bashed through a forcefield in one go that Power Girl couldn't put a dent in. Also one-handed burst Hawkman's mace. Brought down a city with a thunderclap. Things of that nature.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Using one hand, he tossed an aircraft carrier hundreds of miles. I think he can open a ketchup bottle too.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I think he can open a ketchup bottle too.

Struggles with pickle jars though.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Getting beat up by jay Garrick

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CF12793

@joygirl said:

Strength-wise? Easily bashed through a forcefield in one go that Power Girl couldn't put a dent in. Also one-handed burst Hawkman's mace. Brought down a city with a thunderclap. Things of that nature.

Speaking of which, would you happen to know just how strong Hawkman is? I've never known as I don't follow the character.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#7  Edited By Joygirl

@CF12793: Hawkman himself I don't think is THAT strong -- somewhere in the 10-20 ton range I think. But the issue is not him (Adam wrecks him whenever he pleases), it is his mace -- Nth Metal is like DC's adamantium and it also has anti-magic properties. Considering that Adam has magic-based powers, bursting a grapefruit-sized sphere of the stuff with a single open hand is DAMN impressive.