#1 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it would be cool if we had a birthday Rarty thread where you can celebrate peoples days of birth...

soooooooooooo

let the partying begin. Its birthday today, woow.

#2 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"I thought it would be cool if we had a birthday Rarty thread where you can celebrate peoples days of birth... soooooooooooo let the partying begin. Its birthday today, woow."

WHOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

#3 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats what i likr to see,

Switches amps onto 11 and plays BHo Rap

#4 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Bro happy birthday, I got to go , hope you had a good one, Peace

#5 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks Arrow, it was cool, c you round

#6 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"Thats what i likr to see, *Switches amps onto 11 and plays BHo Rap*"

happy birthday!

GL screams as his ears bleed from the noise.

#7 Posted by Superkitty (1089 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday to approximately 1/365 of the population.

#8 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehehe...I have to wait a little less than 4 months for my birthday.....its Christmas Eve.

#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to wait till june 15. And Ironicly my birthday was the day I joined the site.

#10 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahh, Cryo was born close to Jesus. Yay. lol

#11 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"Ahh, Cryo was born close to Jesus. Yay. lol"

LMAO 'Tis an Omen.......

#12 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy b day people. Its unlikely that ill remember again so im saying it for everyone until this time next year.

Whew! that should save some typing.

#13 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

My birthday is in 4 days, not counting today.

#14 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

mine's in November