#3 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Warlock360 says:

"i did awsome game i gotta go^^"

really i just started and its freaking me out

#4 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

it looks awesome but my stomach started hurting lol

#5 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"#OMG THIS GAME IS FREAKING ME OUT I JUST HAD TO TURN IT OFF#it looks awesome but my stomach started hurting lol"

Why did your stomach start hurting?

#6 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"Copy says:
"#OMG THIS GAME IS FREAKING ME OUT I JUST HAD TO TURN IT OFF# it looks awesome but my stomach started hurting lol"
Why did your stomach start hurting?"

its so freaky like

Spoilers

this guy came out of no where and kills this guy and he is covered in blood and the lights keep turning on and off and he said after he killed the guy "I know your here"

but thats what alays happens to me when i see something scary

#7 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

I am, almost done and just need to finish some achievements. It's fun, and it's not that scary. It's like on par with Resident Evil.

#8 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

See ya later Warlock.....I think I'm gonna go too. It's been far too long since my last Metroid play.

#9 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"I am, almost done and just need to finish some achievements. It's fun, and it's not that scary. It's like on par with Resident Evil."

well i get scared easily like when i was six i was actual scared of chucky i threw away all my stuff animals cause that lol i still can't believe i was scared of that movie and how many powers can you use

#10 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Girl I want to be with you all day and all of the night oh oh ohoh

#11 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"Copy says:
"Octagon Freak says:
"Copy says:
"#OMG THIS GAME IS FREAKING ME OUT I JUST HAD TO TURN IT OFF# it looks awesome but my stomach started hurting lol"
its so freaky like Spoilers this guy came out of no where and kills this guy and he is covered in blood and the lights keep turning on and off and he said after he killed the guy "I know your here" but thats what alays happens to me when i see something scary "
Heh, then you wouldn't like Prey or Gears of War. In Prey, scary demon children attack you. And they laugh, it's creepy. They they go all Dragon Ball Z on you with the energy attacks."

gears os war wasn't scary it was awesome i have the game

#12 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Girl I want to be with you all day and all of the night oh oh ohoh"
#13 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"Copy says:

its so freaky like

Spoilers

this guy came out of no where and kills this guy and he is covered in blood and the lights keep turning on and off and he said after he killed the guy "I know your here"

but thats what alays happens to me when i see something scary "

Heh, then you wouldn't like Prey or Gears of War. In Prey, scary demon children attack you. And they laugh, it's creepy. They they go all Dragon Ball Z on you with the energy attacks.

#14 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"Copy says:
"Octagon Freak says:
"Copy says:
its so freaky like Spoilers this guy came out of no where and kills this guy and he is covered in blood and the lights keep turning on and off and he said after he killed the guy "I know your here" but thats what alays happens to me when i see something scary "
Heh, then you wouldn't like Prey or Gears of War. In Prey, scary demon children attack you. And they laugh, it's creepy. They they go all Dragon Ball Z on you with the energy attacks."
gears os war wasn't scary it was awesome i have the game"

All around me are familiar faces worn out places happy birthday happy birthday -tears for fears

#15 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"crazy spidey says:
#WTF#"

Some ppl call me a space cowboy, some ppl call me the gangser of love

#16 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kinda pissed because I gotta play through it again to get some achievements I missed... like saving all the little sisters... I harvested the first one blah

#17 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Do yourself a favour.....NEVER PLAY ETERNAL DARKNESS. It's for GC. For the love of god, DO NOT PLAY THAT GAME IN THE DARK."

you'd played a game thats suppose to be scary in the dark i never do that

#18 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"Copy says:
"Octagon Freak says:
"Copy says:

Well, there was that one scene in the level where the electric guys attack you. In that big factory place where the traincars are at. Some of that stuff made me jump.

#19 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Do yourself a favour.....NEVER PLAY ETERNAL DARKNESS. It's for GC. For the love of god, DO NOT PLAY THAT GAME IN THE DARK.

#20 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"Copy says:
"Octagon Freak says:
"Copy says:
"Octagon Freak says:
"Copy says:
Well, there was that one scene in the level where the electric guys attack you. In that big factory place where the traincars are at. Some of that stuff made me jump. "

that scence made me jump to but it was nuthing like bioshock

#21 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Copy says:
"crazy spidey says:
#WTF#"
Some ppl call me a space cowboy, some ppl call me the gangser of love"
Do they also call you Morce?"
Lolcause I speak of the pmpotous of love
#22 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Copy says:
"crazy spidey says:
#WTF#"

Do they also call you Morece?
Post Edited:2007-09-15 18:13:21

#23 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Sparda says:
"Do yourself a favour.....NEVER PLAY ETERNAL DARKNESS. It's for GC. For the love of god, DO NOT PLAY THAT GAME IN THE DARK."

you'd played a game thats suppose to be scary in the dark i never do that"

That's what makes scary games fun.

#24 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"Copy says:
"Sparda says:

That's what makes scary games fun."

Sweet almighty lord, this game will demolish you. In the dark, 10:00 PM, and all you hear are undead beast shuffling towards you.....then a bloodcurtling scream, and out of nowhere a Bonethief jumps on your face.....oh god, don't even get me started on the bathtub....

#25 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Copy says:
"crazy spidey says:
#WTF#"
Do they also call you Morce?"
Lolcause I speak of the pmpotous of love"

Maurice, there, finally I spelled it right.....

#26 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"Sparda says:
"Octagon Freak says:
"Copy says:
"Sparda says:
#LMMFAO# you'd played a game thats suppose to be scary in the dark i never do that"
Sweet almighty lord, this game will demolish you. In the dark, 10:00 PM, and all you hear are undead beast shuffling towards you.....then a bloodcurtling scream, and out of nowhere a Bonethief jumps on your face.....oh god, don't even get me started on the *bathtub*...."
Bathtub??? "

You know the bathtub, in the house of the rising sun

#27 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"Copy says:
"Sparda says:

Sweet almighty lord, this game will demolish you. In the dark, 10:00 PM, and all you hear are undead beast shuffling towards you.....then a bloodcurtling scream, and out of nowhere a Bonethief jumps on your face.....oh god, don't even get me started on the bathtub...."

Bathtub???

#28 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"Copy says:
"Sparda says:
#LMMFAO# you'd played a game thats suppose to be scary in the dark i never do that"
Sweet almighty lord, this game will demolish you. In the dark, 10:00 PM, and all you hear are undead beast shuffling towards you.....then a bloodcurtling scream, and out of nowhere a Bonethief jumps on your face.....oh god, don't even get me started on the *bathtub*...."

ohh crap and bathtub???

#29 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

I know but I had to include it somewhere. U know I'm jsut taking care of buisness, everyday

#30 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"Sparda says:
"Octagon Freak says:
"Copy says:
"Sparda says:
Bathtub??? "

You know the bathtub, in the house of the rising sun"

I know the song, but nothing about this bathtub of which you speak.

#31 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol yea because baby we were born to run

#32 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"I know but I had to include it somewhere. U know I'm jsut taking care of buisness, everyday"

Workin' overtime?

#33 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Lol yea because baby we were born to run"

Welcome to the Jungle baby.

#34 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Sparda says:
"Octagon Freak says:
"Copy says:
"Sparda says:

ohh crap and bathtub???"

You heard right.....the bathtub. You're finally back in the one place that is somewhat safe, and then the game catches you off guard and scares the crap outta you. Got me twice, that thing did....

#35 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Copy says:
"Sparda says:
"Octagon Freak says:
"Copy says:
"Sparda says:

ohh crap and bathtub???"

You heard right.....the bathtub. You're finally back in the one place that is somewhat safe, and then the game catches you off guard and scares the crap outta you. Got me twice, that thing did...."

I'm scared to ask. What comes out of the bathtub?

#36 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

A heart of gold

#37 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"Sparda says:
"Copy says:
"Sparda says:
"Octagon Freak says:
"Copy says:
"Sparda says:
ohh crap and bathtub???"
You heard right.....the *bathtub*. You're finally back in the one place that is somewhat safe, and then the game catches you off guard and scares the crap outta you. Got me twice, that thing did...."
I'm scared to ask. What comes out of the bathtub?"

LMFAO

same here i'm scared to ask

#38 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't fight nightmare from metroid fusion in the dark on your gameboy player for your gamecube. When his face starts dripping it gets very very scary and very creepy and most of all very very very very very disguisting.

#39 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"Sparda says:
"Copy says:
"Sparda says:
"Octagon Freak says:
"Copy says:
"Sparda says:

ohh crap and bathtub???"

You heard right.....the bathtub. You're finally back in the one place that is somewhat safe, and then the game catches you off guard and scares the crap outta you. Got me twice, that thing did...."

Your dead, rotting, blood covered corpse. What's worse.....

it's all in your head.

#40 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Metroid prime 2 is kinda creepy especialy in the dark. Especialy when you first see those dead gf troopers hanging on the ceeling. That shocked me. And when I first saw the hunter ing I stopped playing for a month.
Post Edited:2007-09-15 18:29:28

#41 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Don't fight nightmare from metroid fusion in the dark on your gameboy player for your gamecube. When his face starts dripping it gets very very scary and very creepy and most of all very very very very very disguisting."

I wasn't so scared.....I was just like "oh, nasty!"

#42 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"Sparda says:
"Copy says:
"Sparda says:
"Octagon Freak says:
"Copy says:
"Sparda says:

ohh crap and bathtub???"

Your dead, rotting, blood covered corpse. What's worse.....

it's all in your head."

Ewww.....

#43 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Metroid prime 2 is kinda creepy especialy in the dark. Especialy when you first see those dead gf troopers hanging on the ceeling. That shocked me. And when I first saw the hunter ing I stopped playing for a month.
Post Edited:2007-09-15 18:29:28"

The dead troopers were pretty freaky.

@Octy: Dear god, it happens so fast, and accompanied by a very real sounding scream and sound effect, coupled with the fact that you think you're safe, makes that-IMO-the scariest videogame moment.

#44 Posted by Boken (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

this actually looks like a game that i need to look into. i'll see if one of me boyz hs it , playit and get back to you on my review.

#45 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Well you know its the time of the season when the blood runs hot

#46 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Boken says:

"this actually looks like a game that i need to look into. i'll see if one of me boyz hs it , playit and get back to you on my review."

you should its freaky as hell

#47 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Boken says:
"this actually looks like a game that i need to look into. i'll see if one of me boyz hs it , playit and get back to you on my review."
you should its freaky as hell"

PLay it and soon you'll be knocking on heaven's door

#48 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Copy says:
"Boken says:

PLay it and soon you'll be knocking on heaven's door"

LOL.

#49 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Copy says:
"Boken says:

PLay it and soon you'll be knocking on heaven's door"

Here's the real test, who wrote that song?

#50 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Bob Dylan"

You got lucky. Or you looked it up. Most people say Guns N' Roses.