#1 Posted by Wolfrazer (6080 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone? I just randomly thought of it...or well not randomly, someone brought up legos and it kinda went from there. But anyone remember? Who was your fav? Mine has to be...

Kopaka! Awesome!

Though I don't remember much of Bionicle....what I do remember is that they were awesome.

#2 Edited by _Zombie_ (10321 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man. I loved Bionicle as a kid. I remember getting so many of them. Even played one of the games and read one or two of the books.

#3 Posted by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember Bionicle.

#4 Edited by JetiiMitra (8189 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember! Never watched the movies but read a bunch of the books. Vakama was hands down my favorite. Best Toa ever.

Edit: And of course actually playing with the sets was awesome.

#5 Posted by Wolfrazer (6080 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5931 posts) - - Show Bio

O ya lol the video game for Cube was really fun. I'm gonna go look for it now lol.

#7 Edited by _Zombie_ (10321 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: They were decent, from what I remember. It's been ages since I've read them, though.

#8 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5504 posts) - - Show Bio

This brings back so many memories!

#9 Edited by Wolfrazer (6080 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10340 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm I never got into it.

#11 Posted by turel_hash_ak_gik (350 posts) - - Show Bio

i remember going to a friends house and his older brother really liked them. he had a couple of them. then i remembered they're expensive as hell and then blocked them from memory until now. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there they go again.

#12 Edited by JetiiMitra (8189 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my goodness, the wiki. So many memories. I'm about to relive some childhood.

#13 Edited by Wolfrazer (6080 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel so happy now bringing back memories n all for everyone who remembers. XD

#14 Edited by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved Bionicle. My favorite were the Piraka, I loved their spiky spine and large teeth. I owned some Bionicle games too.

Bionicle is a lot better than that new Hero Factory rip-off.

-$NG

#15 Posted by Wolfrazer (6080 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I am wondering just how well they would do in battles...

#16 Posted by Squares (4905 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man, Bionicle. I remember being semi-interested in it for all of two or so weeks, and then getting bored.

What can I say? I had a short attention span.

#17 Posted by russellmania77 (14606 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude I just randomly thought about that last week but I couldn't remember the name

#18 Posted by Wolfrazer (6080 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

BIONICLE!

Oh man, these were some of my favorite childhood toys growing up. I had some of the original Toa, and almost had the complete Toa Nuva set, and some others here and there. I stopped right around the time they brought in the Hordika because the designs started getting weird(er) from then on. But yeah, I still have a red Rahkshi and a blue Visorak I got as a gift.

Just the other day I was walking past the toy department and I saw Bionicle's successor on the shelf. The toys are now packed in plastic bags that give them the appearance of bags of chips. Makes me think back to the awesome containers that the Bionicle toys had, where the kits could be fitted right back in.

Ah, memory lane.

#20 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20149 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by JetiiMitra (8189 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree about Toa Metru being on top. Vakama was my absolute favorite after I read a book where he kicked as* and took names alone.

Piraka was right before the water stuff (which was lame, agreed), and the Toa of that time period were my second favorite - Inika.

#22 Edited by AllStarSuperman (20149 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: metru? Vakama is awesome he was the red one with the disc shooter that made they mask of time, correct? I liked he second to Lhikan. Lhikan was just so awesome, he had the best weapon (flying surfboard swords).

#23 Edited by consolemaster001 (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG YES YES !!!

#24 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Who indeed.

#25 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17588 posts) - - Show Bio

Favourite Toa Tahu.

Favouirte villain Makuta

#26 Posted by JetiiMitra (8189 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Yep, that's the one. There were some great stories about him. So did Lhikan, and surfboarding swords is about as cool as you can get.

#27 Edited by AllStarSuperman (20149 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: yeah, the comics were actually published by DC. I read almost all of them. But my brother threw them out. That pissed me off! Lol

#28 Edited by JetiiMitra (8189 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: D: I would absolutely hate if that happened to me. I read mostly books from the library and borrowed from a friend. Loved that series. I didn't know DC published the comics, though. That's really cool.

#29 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20149 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: were they in trade? I read the ones that came with the monthly Lego catalog. As I had the all in issues.

#30 Posted by JetiiMitra (8189 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: I think so. I mean, I only read the novels, but I remember seeing the comics in separate volumes, and on comixology, there are eight volumes of about 90 pages each, but vol. 5 is missing.

#31 Posted by Wolfrazer (6080 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...didn't know the comics were on comixology...may have to go check em out sometime.

#32 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7588 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved it, the first two versions anyway. Think Gali was one of the first I had and a few Bohrok.