Bill O'Reilly

• 151 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RetolledTruth

How do you feel about him? 

Honestly I love him...I think he's a hero....Go Fox!

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

why?
RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RetolledTruth
@k4tzm4n said:
" why? "
Because he tells it like it is.... 
If you disagree....Show me a moment when he doesn't
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@RetolledTruth:
"Tells it like it is" is a matter of opinion.  I'm not disagreeing or agreeing.  I was asking you why you love him and think he's a hero.  No need to get defensive.
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By SuperTide

He sold out when he absolutely laid down for Obama during their interview. Republicans made him and he's nothing without us.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@k4tzm4n said:
" @RetolledTruth:
"Tells it like it is" is a matter of opinion.  I'm not disagreeing or agreeing.  I was asking you why you love him and think he's a hero.  No need to get defensive. "
He's obviously trying to get people pissed off and start a nonsensical debate. I mean, you can't honestly appreciate Space Ghost and Fox News at the same time; that doesn't make any sense to me. The fact he actually wrote, "Go Fox!" shows he's trying too hard.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@texasdeathmatch:
As someone who works at Fox, you'd be surprised by their actions LOL
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FLCL1

bill o reily? why?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" @RetolledTruth:
"Tells it like it is" is a matter of opinion.  I'm not disagreeing or agreeing.  I was asking you why you love him and think he's a hero.  No need to get defensive. "
He's getting defensive because this is phony.He just wants people to bother arguing with him about something he doesn't even seem to believe.It's flame bait as far as I can tell.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By FLCL1
@Vance Astro:
i figured as much, no one likes B o' reilly.....
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SuperTide

If he's baiting then he has to believe that this board is more liberal than conservative. is it?

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By texasdeathmatch

We should talk about interplanetary travel and the colonization of Mars instead.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@FLCL1 said:
" @Vance Astro: i figured as much, no one likes B o' reilly..... "
Even if he does he's obviously only asking what WE think about it because he knows it's an unpopular opinion.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Vance Astro:
Unfortunately, Bill O'Reily is one of the top shows on TV.  Go figure.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Vance Astro: Unfortunately, Bill O'Reily is one of the top shows on TV.  Go figure. "
People only watch it to get pissed at it.I know alot of people who watch that show who absolutely hate him.
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SuperTide

Although he is a sell out for laying down for Obama he still owns CNN and MSNBC in the ratings.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Charlemagne

O'Reilly has a huge following. I watch just to keep informed on how they view the World. Study your enemy.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Vance Astro:
I wish you were right..  The channel itself gets more views than any other name is news, too. 
Funny thing is: 
1) Fox always points the finger at "Main Stream Media", yet they have the biggest ratings of them all. 
2) Fox claims to be "Fair and Balanced", yet recently donated money to Republicans.  When the hell has a NEWS ORGANIZATION ever done such?
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#19  Edited By Caligula

not a fan (we will leave it at that)

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SuperTide
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Vance Astro:
I wish you were right..  The channel itself gets more views than any other name is news, too. 
Funny thing is: 
1) Fox always points the finger at "Main Stream Media", yet they have the biggest ratings of them all. 
2) Fox claims to be "Fair and Balanced", yet recently donated money to Republicans.  When the hell has a NEWS ORGANIZATION ever done such? "
I'd be interested in if #2 is actually true.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SuperTide
@k4tzm4n said:
" @SuperTide:
Well, I'd provide a specific link, but just in case you have something against the site/organization which wrote the article, here's all of the online coverage about it: 
http://news.google.com/news/story?pz=1&cf=all&ned=us&hl=en&ncl=d3-WMPItGyYkRlMSYT5Vws5_vZFnM     "
 I never believe a liberal site or organization when commenting on ANYTHING conservative but if true, I have no problem with it. Obama's policies are destroying the country and is an honor IF Fox News really did donate money to help save the country from those who want to radically change its foundation.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@SuperTide:
There is no question that News Corp donated the money.  It's a released fact, not an if.  It's also a fact that a news organization which is supposed to be fair and balanced should never opt to support a party or candidate, but only present the facts about each
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MKF30

I like Bill personally, sure at times he's arrogant and yells but often knows what he's talking about.  I do disagree with him from time to time about certain things.

kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#25  Edited By kheranlord12
@Vance Astro said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Vance Astro: Unfortunately, Bill O'Reily is one of the top shows on TV.  Go figure. "
People only watch it to get pissed at it.I know alot of people who watch that show who absolutely hate him. "
true
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MKF30

Which is pointless ^ lol. It reminds me of the Yankee haters, they go to the games just to boo them...because that makes sense lol.  

I take that as a sign of flattery personally, I've been there in the land of gaming(MK) lol

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Well. I know Snoop Dogg hates him.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
"

Which is pointless ^ lol. It reminds me of the Yankee haters, they go to the games just to boo them...because that makes sense lol.  

I take that as a sign of flattery personally, I've been there in the land of gaming(MK) lol

"

I don't see why you would view it as flattery.  People are attracted to he opposite opinion...Whether it be for debating or simple bashing/amusment.  One of my favorite things ever was when the Daily Show mocked a clip from Fox.  The Fox anchor the next day  THANKED the daily show staff for watching.   They're watching because they know you'll say something riduculous, and in turn, make great material *faceplam*
Avatar image for burningmidnight
burningmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By burningmidnight
@Caligula said:
" not a fan (we will leave it at that) "
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#30  Edited By geraldthesloth

Hate b'awww o'reily.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MKF30

@K4, Simple, because I've been hated on sites for being good in MK or for just knowing a lot about certain things. I admit I don't know everything about everything but when someone hates you for dumb reasons it makes you wonder, wow this person has no life to be that obsessed over me to hate me that much... 

Hate is a strong word often abused or thrown around, much like love....think about it if people hate him that much and disagree then WHY watch him? Makes no sense...in fact it's one big contradiction. There's nothing else better on to watch so I'll watch a show of which a person I can't stand? Right.....lol 

Some people who are on his show often disagree but he wants that, he allows it...he's always up for debate....now, the people I have issues with are those who hate him or say he's dumb yet can't prove him wrong or those who talk about him, then he challenges them to debates and they pu$%% out....what does that tell you? Obviously they're afraid of him...just Rosie was. 

Daily Show and Fox will go back and forth, it's to be expected besides Daily Show is a joke anyway, full of guys that think they're funny but in reality aren't and try to discuss politics...yet they're on a network known for comedy. Need I say more?FOX is an actual serious network despite who hates them is irrelevant. 

@SuperTide said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @SuperTide:
Well, I'd provide a specific link, but just in case you have something against the site/organization which wrote the article, here's all of the online coverage about it: 
http://news.google.com/news/story?pz=1&cf=all&ned=us&hl=en&ncl=d3-WMPItGyYkRlMSYT5Vws5_vZFnM     "
 I never believe a liberal site or organization when commenting on ANYTHING conservative but if true, I have no problem with it. Obama's policies are destroying the country and is an honor IF Fox News really did donate money to help save the country from those who want to radically change its foundation. "

Thank you, Daily Show and mainstream media want people to believe their bs or biased opinions but try to say FOX is always lying...not only hypocritical but sad in a way since they know some people out there are dumb and won't do their own research.   
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SuperTide
@MKF30 said:
"
@K4, Simple, because I've been hated on sites for being good in MK or for just knowing a lot about certain things. I admit I don't know everything about everything but when someone hates you for dumb reasons it makes you wonder, wow this person has no life to be that obsessed over me to hate me that much... 

Hate is a strong word often abused or thrown around, much like love....think about it if people hate him that much and disagree then WHY watch him? Makes no sense...in fact it's one big contradiction. There's nothing else better on to watch so I'll watch a show of which a person I can't stand? Right.....lol 

Some people who are on his show often disagree but he wants that, he allows it...he's always up for debate....now, the people I have issues with are those who hate him or say he's dumb yet can't prove him wrong or those who talk about him, then he challenges them to debates and they pu$%% out....what does that tell you? Obviously they're afraid of him...just Rosie was. 

Daily Show and Fox will go back and forth, it's to be expected besides Daily Show is a joke anyway, full of guys that think they're funny but in reality aren't and try to discuss politics...yet they're on a network known for comedy. Need I say more?FOX is an actual serious network despite who hates them is irrelevant. 

@SuperTide said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @SuperTide:
 I never believe a liberal site or organization when commenting on ANYTHING conservative but if true, I have no problem with it. Obama's policies are destroying the country and is an honor IF Fox News really did donate money to help save the country from those who want to radically change its foundation. "
Thank you, Daily Show and mainstream media want people to believe their bs or biased opinions but try to say FOX is always lying...not only hypocritical but sad in a way since they know some people out there are dumb and won't do their own research.    "
I agree. Fox News isn't perfect but getting your news from a COMEDY channel? lol Come on.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MKF30

lol, Exactly  ^

Joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Joeybagad0nutz

Honestly? I watch Daily Show and Colbert Report much more then I watch the news. But the things they say on the show are what get me interested and actually look up on what's going on. So, they kind of serve a purpose to people who are curious but don't watch the news in the afternoon and such. And I like Bill O'Reilly. I don't think he right 100 percent of time like some people do but I do like how he won't take people crap and will go after them. I like drama lol.

Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jotham
@k4tzm4n said:
" @SuperTide:
There is no question that News Corp donated the money.  It's a released fact, not an if.  It's also a fact that a news organization which is supposed to be fair and balanced should never opt to support a party or candidate, but only present the facts about each "
This basically just comes down to Rupert Murdoch giving money to a party he openly supports. It's not the same as Fox News giving money to a party while claiming to be impartial.
Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jotham

Sometimes O'Reilly pisses me off, and he's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is, but his show is entertaining and it's better than the alternatives.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Saturn
not too fond of Bill O'Reilly
ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ms__omega

He needs to fade into obscurity just like everyone else on Fox News

hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By hdorman1
@texasdeathmatch said:

" We should talk about interplanetary travel and the colonization of Mars instead. "

it would take just over 100 years to terraform mars with our current CO2 production  

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#40  Edited By _Sojourn_
@RetolledTruth said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" why? "
Because he tells it like it is.... If you disagree....Show me a moment when he doesn't "
How about when he reported on the Shirley Sherrod, ACORN cases. They knew that the tapes were edited...To make it look like wrong was done...and he along with everyone on FOX took part in a media diatribe on them. One person got fired, one organization was destroyed...

Does that fit?
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By iLLituracy
@Ms. Omega said:
" He needs to fade into obscurity just like everyone else on CNN "
He's not on CNN. 

And a good amount of people watch him because he's strongly opinionated, but when it comes down to it he's right some of the time when he's not being hardheaded and unreasonable. And he's very mild in comparison with Glenn Beck. Now that guy...I find him appalling.
ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ms__omega
@iLLituracy:
I know i fixed it
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@SuperTide said:
I agree. Fox News isn't perfect but getting your news from a COMEDY channel? lol Come on. "
That's not sad for the person who gets their news from there.It's sad for the actual news networks.If you can't report the news sufficient enough to keep people from getting their news from a satyrical news program on Comedy Central..something is wrong with the way the news has been reported.Everything on Fox News isn't news there is also out right made up things and biased opinions. 

@MKF30 said:
Thank you, Daily Show and mainstream media want people to believe their bs or biased opinions but try to say FOX is always lying...not only hypocritical but sad in a way since they know some people out there are dumb and won't do their own research.    "
The Daily show isn't a real news program and John Stewart never claimed it to be.The Daily Show isn't hypocritical.Fox is.Fox claims to be fair and balanced when it's clearly not.The Daily Show doesn't make any such claim.You may not agree with everything Stewart says but when was the last time you seen clips of things he's run on his show that turned out to be false or skewed in the direction of his opinion? Because Fox does it all the time and it's been pointed out by other News Programs not just a comedic one and it's all over youtube.Fox is notoriously a terrible news source.

@MKF30
said:
"

"
Yea, but the big difference between us and them is I don't have to pay to watch Fox News.I think going to arena to be openly disrespectful is stupid because you've paid the party you supposedly hate only to bash them.You really get nothing out of it.Tuning into Fox News to me is interesting because the more outlandish things they say and do the more i'm in amazement that O'reilly actually has followers and viewers who thing that the things he says are good and patriotic.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By iLLituracy
@Ms. Omega said:
" @iLLituracy:I know i fixed it "
WHAT? YOU MEANT FOX NEWS? FOX NEWS IS FAIR AND BALANCED. FAIR AND BALANCED

As for Comedy Central's shows, it's pretty much the only thing I trust. The satire is funny and down right sobering when you watch it. They're far more fair and balanced than what I've personally seen on Fox News, and this is from someone who used to watch Fox News on the daily. 
Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Green Skin

F#ck O'reilly!

spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By spiderpigbart

He's better then Glenn Beck.  Not saying much, though.  

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By progenitorigin

Faux news ftw.  Although, it's not as bad as Glenn Beck comparing himself to Martin Luther King Jr.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MKF30

lol, @ Daily Show being balanced...yeah and Bill Clinton is a virgin....please.

@Vance, I know the DS isn't a news program which is why I and supertide had stated that it's kind of sad that some people watch it for "political updates and news" when it's not a serious network...and yes the DS is hypocritical, they try to blame Fox for things that they in fact do themself worse I might add.... 

Fox is also the ONLY network on TV that's not biased to the leftwing propaganda....this is so obvious it would bite you....FOX is independant and Rightwing, every other network is leftwing....Fox isn't perfect but it's a million times better then MSNBC or DS for "news updates" and for every one hating on fox on youtube I can find someone hating and mocking CNN, MSNBC and Keith Obermann so touche...some people love both, some people hate both..

Also, nobody pays to watch TV...other then you paying your bill...so not sure why you think you have to pay when you don't have to...well as someone who has been an independant most of my life thus far, I have to say every other network are hypocrites, CNN, MSNBC, ABC etc they all lean left to the t and Fox is the only one who disagrees so naturally they think "Fox" is the crazy one for not kissing left wing butt...I give them props for actually being different for once, and that the stuff I've seen on CNN is far more ridiculous and hypocritical then Fox.... 

Yeah, maybe the world is crazy right? Since Bill actually has followers...godforbid, maybe it's because the guy has good points and is often judged because of his rough "I don't take crap from anyone" tone? Yes...although Fox isn't perfect, their rivals are also far from it....I'd watch Bill any day over anyone on CNN or MSNBC...
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@MKF30:
Do you even watch The Daily Show at all? They're extremely balanced.  They'll make fun of whoever/whtatever does something ridiculous.  They've bashed Obama tons of times, as well as CNN and MSNBC.  The only reason they bash Fox so much is because Fox f*cks up so much. 
Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#50  Edited By turoksonofstone

The man is a human fart. Glenn Beck is a Human Wet Fart. and Rush Limbaugh is an Accident of stank proportions.