• 92 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by fanboy#1 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by fanboy#1 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

who do you prefer and why 
who is the better singer / diva 
do you just hate or dislike one of them for no apparent reason
#3 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio
Beyonce... Rihanna sort of looks like a dude sometimes...
#4 Posted by Pulsar (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Beyonce more. I mean Rihanna found a way to make Chris Brown whip her azz. Chris freakin Brown. She must be a crazy beeyotch.
#5 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

I like some Rihanna songs but Single Ladies and Halo are mega hits. 
 
Rihanna has Young Jezzy on her new single though.... 
 
Still Beyonce. She has the best video of all time.

#6 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonce curbstomp Rihanna is good but she aint that good

#7 Posted by fanboy#1 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pulsar said:
"I like Beyonce more. I mean Rihanna found a way to make Chris Brown whip her azz. Chris freakin Brown. She must be a crazy beeyotch. "
i was thinking that but he had a violent past maybe she's just naggy
@King Saturn said:
"Beyonce... Rihanna sort of looks like a dude sometimes... "
dont get me started about lady gaga jk but i think rihanna looks good
@EisforExtinction said:
"I like some Rihanna songs but Single Ladies and Halo are mega hits.   Rihanna has Young Jezzy on her new single though....   Still Beyonce. She has the best video of all time. "

that was hilarious
#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonce is better than Rihanna on pretty much every level. 

Moderator
#9 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Beyonce wins otherwise Kayne's going to have some words and then cry on the Jay Leno show 
On a side note Conan's gone yeah he sucked as the tonight show host!

#10 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonce win's this but not easily to me. 
 
Rihanna has great performing skills and so does Mrs.sasha fierce. 
 
Beyonce has the better chops though. 
If rihanna had more superior vocal's i'm sure it would've shown in that horrible emo song "russian roulette". 
 
#11 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

This is no contest...unless we're tal--nah, no, this is no contest. Maybe in five years.

#12 Posted by fanboy#1 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt:
rihanna doesnt dance does she? 
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE GRAMMY'S any predictions <<<--------------- im not yelling
#13 Edited by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio
@fanboy#1 said:

"@Stormultt: rihanna doesnt dance does she? WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE GRAMMY'S any predictions <<<--------------- im not yelling "


ooo beyonce got 10 nomination's i think she's taking atleast 4 or 5 home. but she's going up againts lady gaga(hotass mess girl) and taylor swift(girl who can't even sang!). 
 
I'm rooting for B though. She worked hard for this and deserves some major winage!!!!
#14 Posted by fanboy#1 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
"@fanboy#1 said:

"@Stormultt: rihanna doesnt dance does she? WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE GRAMMY'S any predictions <<<--------------- im not yelling "

ooo beyonce got 10 nomination's i think she's taking atleast 4 or 5 home. but she's going up againts lady gaga(hotass mess girl) and taylor swift(girl who can't even sang!).  I'm rooting for B though. She worked hard for this and deserves some major winage!!!! "

i know right how does some1 win video of the year but not best female video wtf 
maybe b will break her old record of 5ive wins in one night
#15 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio
@fanboy#1 said:
"@Stormultt said:
"@fanboy#1 said:

"@Stormultt: rihanna doesnt dance does she? WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE GRAMMY'S any predictions <<<--------------- im not yelling "

ooo beyonce got 10 nomination's i think she's taking atleast 4 or 5 home. but she's going up againts lady gaga(hotass mess girl) and taylor swift(girl who can't even sang!).  I'm rooting for B though. She worked hard for this and deserves some major winage!!!! "
i know right how does some1 win video of the year but not best female video wtf maybe b will break her old record of 5ive wins in one night "

MHM! but it's whatever i bet B win record of the year though.
#16 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Rihanna 

#17 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
@#1ElderScrollsFan said:
" Rihanna  "
Sucks musically compared to Beyonce
#18 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio
@#1ElderScrollsFan said:
"Rihanna  "

......Well this is opinion related but rihanna's hotmess of an album right now doesn't compare to sasha fierce!
#19 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Alicia Keys

#20 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"Alicia Keys "

That's not even fair.
#21 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"Alicia Keys "
That's not even fair. "
She's better than the other two :)
#22 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"Alicia Keys "
That's not even fair. "
She's better than the other two :) "

That's why it's not fair in this thread.
#23 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"Alicia Keys "
That's not even fair. "
She's better than the other two :) "
That's why it's not fair in this thread. "
exactly
#24 Posted by killermike (3175 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"Alicia Keys "
That's not even fair. "
She's better than the other two :) "
That's why it's not fair in this thread. "
exactly "

To me she's also better looking.
#25 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio
@killermike:
Oh yes alicia has amazing skin and beautiful hair.
#26 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio
@fanboy#1 said:
" @Pulsar said:
"I like Beyonce more. I mean Rihanna found a way to make Chris Brown whip her azz. Chris freakin Brown. She must be a crazy beeyotch. "
i was thinking that but he had a violent past maybe she's just naggy
@King Saturn said:
"Beyonce... Rihanna sort of looks like a dude sometimes... "
dont get me started about lady gaga jk but i think rihanna looks good
@EisforExtinction said:
"I like some Rihanna songs but Single Ladies and Halo are mega hits.   Rihanna has Young Jezzy on her new single though....   Still Beyonce. She has the best video of all time. "
that was hilarious "
Lady GaGa is ugly as hell too...
#27 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: and is a guy lolz
 
@killermike said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"Alicia Keys "
That's not even fair. "
She's better than the other two :) "
That's why it's not fair in this thread. "
exactly "
To me she's also better looking. "

I agree.
#28 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: and is a guy lolz
 
@killermike said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"Alicia Keys "
That's not even fair. "
She's better than the other two :) "
That's why it's not fair in this thread. "
exactly "
To me she's also better looking. "

I agree.
#29 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhianna is the epitome of garbage. She writes none of her music, she can't dance, doesn't produce, can't sing, so why is she relevant? Rihanna is the product of other people's talent, that's not something that should be applauded nor compared to this generation's Musical Superstar.
 
 
And Alicia Keys can't even share the same air as Beyonce. She gets light headed trying to get to her level.

Moderator
#30 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

wow Pix...you feel very strongly??? 
 
B wins this one in a curbstomp

#31 Posted by qorecutter (154 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" Rhianna is the epitome of garbage. She writes none of her music, she can't dance, doesn't produce, can't sing, so why is she relevant? Rihanna is the product of other people's talent, that's not something that should be applauded nor compared to this generation's Musical Superstar.   And Alicia Keys can't even share the same air as Beyonce. She gets light headed trying to get to her level. "
This
#32 Posted by markky_frass (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Im diggin riri ever since the chris incident

#33 Posted by robbiesol (474 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
"Rhianna is the epitome of garbage. She writes none of her music, she can't dance, doesn't produce, can't sing, so why is she relevant? Rihanna is the product of other people's talent, that's not something that should be applauded nor compared to this generation's Musical Superstar.   And Alicia Keys can't even share the same air as Beyonce. She gets light headed trying to get to her level. "

She has a nice figure though. 
 
Beyonce is more talented and better looking.  So I guess Beyonce by a mile.
#34 Posted by Lunacyde (17991 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: Agreed on Rihanna, but Alicia Keyes? She may not be as big of a superstar, but I believe she's a better artist.
#35 Posted by whacknasty (5606 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I think Alicia is a more well rounded artist than the others mentioned.  Plus she plays an instrument (one of the more difficult ones to me. Not like the cow bell or tambourine...) 
 
...... and the lack of pictures (even rated g ones) thus far in the thread is disheartening... : ( 
 

 
#36 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" @pixelized: Agreed on Rihanna, but Alicia Keyes? She may not be as big of a superstar, but I believe she's a better artist. "
Why do you feel she's the better artist?
Moderator
#37 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

Alicia is more for the music, than the fame...As where Rihanna only cares about the fame...none of her recent songs are heartfealt. Or otherwise, you can't sense any emotion in her words or music, as where AK does.  
Rihanna tries to be deep, but she's about as deep as a dime
#38 Posted by Lunacyde (17991 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: I feel her music has a wider range and is less- pop driven and more souldfull. Just my opinion though. She seems more like a true artist as opposed to a pop superstar.
#39 Posted by NagolNuff (2493 posts) - - Show Bio

beyonce
alicia
rianna

#40 Posted by whacknasty (5606 posts) - - Show Bio

Agh!  More pictures!   
 


 

Alicia Keys : )
#41 Posted by NagolNuff (2493 posts) - - Show Bio

w/e ever happened to amarie?

#42 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" Rhianna is the epitome of garbage. She writes none of her music, she can't dance, doesn't produce, can't sing, so why is she relevant? Rihanna is the product of other people's talent, that's not something that should be applauded nor compared to this generation's Musical Superstar.   And Alicia Keys can't even share the same air as Beyonce. She gets light headed trying to get to her level. "

damn... you sh!ttin on Rihanna

lmbao 

#43 Posted by fanboy#1 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn: no i meant lady gaga is a man also lmbao first  i saw vance astro doing it now its catching on wtf
  you cant really compare beyonce's music to alicia's alicia keys doesnt do pop music and hasnt tried that much except for when she made put in a love song with BEYONCE see what im sayin alicia keys songs always have a deeper meaning b/c they are all r & b while beyonce makes some songs like that like if i were a boy beyonce is more versatile as to why i think she's better but i love almost every song by alicia keys (almost the last few were ...)
re the same air as Beyonce. She gets light headed trying to get to her level

#44 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

beyonce's younger sister  
#45 Edited by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:

" @pixelized: I feel her music has a wider range and is less- pop driven and more souldfull. Just my opinion though. She seems more like a true artist as opposed to a pop superstar. "


Well!!!! Beyonce aka sasha FIERCE! is more of a pop star rihanna is!, was, going to be! whatever!. 
 
And to answer someone elses question. 
 
Amerie ain't nobody, she' aint doing nothing with herself atm. so she's irrelevant.  
Mariah carey, yes ok she's sold millions of albums but girl is mad crazy, being in precious her first EVER 
real good role in a movie after being in the tragedy named glitter. Mariah carey is really nothing to me naming her albums 
after little girl stuff, rainbow, butterfly, babydoll honey, whatevah! Whitney to me failed at a truely amazing comeback. Keri hilson is alright but has not the voice to compare with beyonce. I feel beyonce is just the cream of the crop right now.
#46 Posted by J.C. (600 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I prefer Rihanna more than Beyonce in terms of music, live performance and videos.   
And Rihanna is not a bad singer, I saw her live performances and she sings pretty good.
But Beyonce has a better voice and skill in term of singing tough, but Bey. is not famous because of her voice, she is famous thanks to her provocative dance moves, which are AWESOME!!!! and awesome body, (the Single Ladies video is the perfect proof for that) Most of the videos that I have seen from her are like that,not to mention Video Phone vid that was a total disaster. But she has some great song and vid too like Halo and If I where a boy, but none of them are like Rihanna's, at least that is my opinion.

#47 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

Rihanna sounds a mess live...
#48 Posted by J.C. (600 posts) - - Show Bio

  
 
 
  if this sounds bad to you guys, you know nothing about music.....
#49 Edited by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio
@J.C. said:
"
  
    if this sounds bad to you guys, you know nothing about music..... "

Boy BOOM! she cannot hold a candle to B live LIKE I SAID  
 
  
 
#50 Posted by J.C. (600 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
"@J.C. said:
"
  
    if this sounds bad to you guys, you know nothing about music..... "

Boy BOOM! she cannot hold a candle to B live LIKE I SAID  
 
    "

-_-  I know B's voice potential, and I know that her singing is far better than Rihanna's, im just prooving that Rihanna is not as bad as some people think, im just proving a point ;)