Between gay adoption or straight

• 110 results
Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thetruebarryallen: shouldn't be too hard for you too open a new tab and Google gay serial killers do your own research and come to your own conclusion lol I know it must be hard but Im on mobile and can't like anything

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@rpgesus said:

@makhai: because straight parents are the vast, vast majority and of course some kids are just f*cked up come on I thought you said you were so smart and in premed it shouldn't be too hard for you too understand that if gays raised the same amount if kids im sure at least the same amount would be serial killers probably more due to unnatural family environment and bullying

Where is your proof? You want to make the claim that gay parenting is the inferior choice and/or wrong and unnatural, where is your evidence that it is at all damaging? So far, the only damaged person I have seen in this thread is you, who I presume had straight parents?

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Rpgesus

@makhai: no I was born of a virgin mother so I only have one mom no father and I don't know her sexuality

Also I said at least as many because there is no proof right now that either is better or worse hence why I said as many but I believe that with more data we'll see gay parents aren't ideal

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

@makhai: no I was born of a virgin mother so I only have one mom no father and I don't know her sexuality

Such wit. You must be so cool in real life.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai: and yes I wear leather jackets and slick my hair back so I am considered as cool as a polar bears toes

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@rpgesus said:

@thetruebarryallen: shouldn't be too hard for you too open a new tab and Google gay serial killers do your own research and come to your own conclusion lol I know it must be hard but Im on mobile and can't like anything

Your source is an unreliable website (Adherents.com) which is using an outdated study.

Glad I can add you to my ignore list now as you've clearly got nothing worthwhile to say.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

@makhai: and yes I wear leather jackets and slick my hair back so I am considered as cool as a polar bears toes

Ugh... you bore me.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: the lag delay made me delete my post and I don't feel like retyping it that website is not the one I was using and if you don't believe that a disproportionate amount of serial killers are booty bangers than you are in denial and I'm glad I'm on your ignore list what an accomplishment

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

This thread gave me cancer.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Straight couple because I think it's natural and is better for the child.

Ouch, lol. eh, I'm ok either way. Maybe I lean more forwards to straight parents.....maybe because I'm straight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: I didn't mean it in a bad way. I'm not one of those people saying "GOD HATES GAY PEOPLE" or even have any type of opposition towards gay people. I guess it sounds bad, when put straight forward like that (no pun intended, hehe).

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Straight parents.

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What bruxae said is perfect. In response to what was said earlier about Christian families not being called out on indoctrination but homosexual families being called out, that isn't always the case. The majority of my circle of friends do not share my beliefs and often see Sunday school and other such practices as comparable to a form of brainwashing. I myself frequently throughout my life have considered whether or not I would be a Christian if not for the way I was raised.