Best way to get revenge on my brother?

• 84 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Red_Heaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi I need help because my older brother is being a total jerk to me. I've looked online and all its telling me to do is all this stupid childish stuff. My brother is a junior in highschool and i'm a freshman. I know it's only 2 years apart but he's been making fun of me in front of my friends and performing wrestling moves on me at home. I hate it and it's annoying. I'm the class A nerd and he's on the varsity wrestling team. What are some good pranks that will make him think twice about messing with me again.

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two wrongs don't make a right. Be the better person. If you prank him, sure you'll get back at him, but it will only escalate things and make it worse.

genekellypunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_heaven: I know how you feel. My brother is five years older than me, and what I do is just tell on him whether or not he did something wrong. Being the youngest, my parents always believe me lol. Otherwise, I usually get satisfaction out of dunking his toothbrush in the toilet and giving it a little swirl--just don't do it when the toilet actually has stuff in it...that's just too cruel. And btw, don't worry if he's making fun of you in front of your friends. Your friends probably have siblings and would understand, but just make sure not to tell your brother anything worth making fun of that he can prove!

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By HolySerpent

Just kill him

j/k

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

There's a thing called Karma

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Rouflex

Dont go fully stupid revenge, cause stupid karma will get on your stupid case.

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Well, first take all his stuff in his room and hide it somewhere. Then print out pictures of the person he hates most and post that all over the walls of his empty room. Then put a bucket of water with a can of something tied to it so when he opens the door water falls on him and the can hits him in a really bad place. Then when he is on the ground in pain, slay him.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, first take all his stuff in his room and hide it somewhere. Then print out pictures of the person he hates most and post that all over the walls of his empty room. Then put a bucket of water with a can of something tied to it so when he opens the door water falls on him and the can hits him in a really bad place. Then when he is on the ground in pain, slay him.

And that's how the Celebrity Ice Bucket Challenge have been created.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glue his hand to a door. Worked for me.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Welcome to having an older brother.

KingWillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KingWillie

Tell him he's being a sh!tty brother and he should be ashamed of himself. He should be lookin out for you. Just tell him how you feel and make him feel like a scumbag for the dumb things he does and maybe he'll realize his errors?

"Welcome to having an older brother."

Me and my older brother had a great relationship, and still do. He ALWAYS looked out for me when I was a kid. And still does what he can even today.

I always wanted to be an older brother, just so I could be that cool, older sibling that looks out for the younger one..

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Let it go! Let it go!

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Do what my brothers tried doing to me. Hit em in the balls.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grab some hair either from yourself or your pets or any furry animal, then wrap it up in tissue along with some peanuts. Close the tissue wrapping tight and tie it up with a rubber band, then slip two matchsticks on it. Repeat two or three more times. When you're done light up the matches one by one and throw them all at your brother's room, that should make his room really really stinky.

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Foster your hate, let it grow, let it consume you, then destroy the one who wronged you.

No Caption Provided

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh don't do anything? I know you don't want to hear it, but trying to take revenge probably isn't a smart idea at all. Unless he is a cool bro and takes it in stride, but I don't know anything about your brother.

I did similar things to my twin who, although obviously the same age and year, fits the older bro shoes in your case. Yet, I always got into trouble even when my parents knew he started it first as whoever is currently causing the trouble usually got most of the pain.

Also, if you do things like prank him or do things to make him angry, whenever your parents taunt you that your are not mature enough or responsible enough, they will be right. Do you really want your parents to be right?

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Marshall_Long

Make him feel Hatred.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do what my brothers tried doing to me. Hit em in the balls.

Ouch... if they hit puberty :P

- TAS

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he is a wrestler then mess up his weight by putting sugar or carbs in his food

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I use to fight my big brother all the time. We really hurt each othe actually it was terrible when I thinjk about the bruises we put on each other. I can understand not wanting to get picked on. The best way to get at your brother his make him jealous of you.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kill him.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poke holes in his condoms. Then you wait for hilarity.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

sleep with his girlfriend

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Foster your hate, let it grow, let it consume you, then destroy the one who wronged you.

No Caption Provided

You are crazy steg lmao.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Kick him in the nards and run like hell.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit him with a chop...

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32  Edited By longbowhunter

@red_heaven: Wait for him to fall asleep and stick your finger up your ass. Wipe it across his upper lip. When he wakes up he'll smell sh*t but not know why. If you wanna take it to the next level, ask him to do his best LL Cool J impression.

No Caption Provided

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Learn martial arts and fight back.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By andr4132

Use some hard stuff liek crowbar, boards, etc and hit his head.. maybe he'll change

PotatoBaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cut his car brakes, then fill his car with gunpowder. When he tries to stop at a gas station all your problems will be solved!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Ignore him.

Seriously, just ignore him. I don't mean pretend not to notice what he's doing, I mean pretend he doesn't exist. You don't hear anything when he opens his mouth. You don't say anything when he asks you a question. When he grabs you by the shoulders and shakes you to get your attention, keep a blank, disinterested look on your face, and calmly walk out of the room.

But don't do it because you want to rile him up. Do it because you want to establish just how little you think of him and his attempts at messing with you. While you're ignoring him, live your life, and enjoy yourself while you're at it. Keep your grades up, go to a good college, get a job and succeed. Be happy with what you make of yourself as a grown independent man.

And all the while, keep no contact with him. Keep pretending he doesn't exist. Never say a word, never send an e-mail. Eventually, you might even go days or weeks without once remembering that you have a brother.

Odds are at some point of time in the future he'll need your help. It might be something small, it might be something serious. Ignore it. He might bang on your door and beg for help. Ignore it.

He might get married. Ignore it. He might have children. Ignore them. He might corner you at family get-togethers and yell at you, or cry, or beg for his brother back. Keep that blank, disinterested look on your face and calmly walk out of the room. You have your own life to live, and it's better than his.

Years from now, he'll die. Ignore that too. Funeral attendance must be earned.

It's a long game, but it's one he won't forget.

Or if that's too much and you wanna wimp out, I guess you could pee on his bed or something like that

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ComicStooge

Tell the chick he likes and all his friends that he's gay.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

You just have to ignore him real good. I mean you can always strike with the same that he is doing but it looks like he ain't worth it. It can hurt him a lot if for a decent amount of time youdon't talk with him and when he tries to screw with you or mock you, you just stand still with a blank face and you don't respond at all.

Believe me, I've tried it and it is working perfectly. In the end he would stop doing what he is doing and he will seek redemption and at that point you can choose if you will forgive him or will you continue with more of the same.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

¡¡MURDER HIM!!

please don't actually do that

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pee into his closet when he's not home

Avatar image for deactivated-5cecb3b554104
deactivated-5cecb3b554104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 14

Save his life from rogue Dementors.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Two wrongs don't make a right. Be the better person. If you prank him, sure you'll get back at him, but it will only escalate things and make it worse.

U kitten me...see what I did there. If he gets revenge just right in a very small dose it could work. Not enough to embarrass his brother just enough to show him whose boss.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I've done this once. Here's what you have to do. Find a coke or pepsi can and poke a hole with a pin at the bottom of the can. Shake it up for a bit so the liquid spews out of the hole and now the can is empty. Get a bunch of hot sauce preferably liquidy and with similar color and poor it in the hole. When the victim opens the can for a swig their gonna spew out a mouth full of hot sauce. Though don't use to much don't want anything dangerous to happen.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

Ignore him.

Seriously, just ignore him. I don't mean pretend not to notice what he's doing, I mean pretend he doesn't exist. You don't hear anything when he opens his mouth. You don't say anything when he asks you a question. When he grabs you by the shoulders and shakes you to get your attention, keep a blank, disinterested look on your face, and calmly walk out of the room.

But don't do it because you want to rile him up. Do it because you want to establish just how little you think of him and his attempts at messing with you. While you're ignoring him, live your life, and enjoy yourself while you're at it. Keep your grades up, go to a good college, get a job and succeed. Be happy with what you make of yourself as a grown independent man.

And all the while, keep no contact with him. Keep pretending he doesn't exist. Never say a word, never send an e-mail. Eventually, you might even go days or weeks without once remembering that you have a brother.

Odds are at some point of time in the future he'll need your help. It might be something small, it might be something serious. Ignore it. He might bang on your door and beg for help. Ignore it.

He might get married. Ignore it. He might have children. Ignore them. He might corner you at family get-togethers and yell at you, or cry, or beg for his brother back. Keep that blank, disinterested look on your face and calmly walk out of the room. You have your own life to live, and it's better than his.

Years from now, he'll die. Ignore that too. Funeral attendance must be earned.

It's a long game, but it's one he won't forget.

Or if that's too much and you wanna wimp out, I guess you could pee on his bed or something like that

Poke holes in his condoms. Then you wait for hilarity.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait until he is gone, and then do dirty things to his toothbrush. @red_heaven

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: Wut? That's crossing the line by lightyears. I mean, who the hell would do something like that to a family member?

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tell his friends about embarrasing stories about him, and then tell your mum and dad he's gay.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

offends me you use the word nerd in a bad way.