• The sentence above this one is false.
superojsimpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By superojsimpson

You sarcastically say, "I was being Sarcastic." when the listener responds, "oh, sorry." then you honestly reply, "I was being sarcastic." They, now excited ask, "Really?" which loops infinitely.

Also, Never go back in time and kill yourself, therefore you will not exist, therefore, you will not have killed yourself, therefore you go back in time and kill yourself, therefore you will not exist, therefore, you will not have killed yourself, therefore you go back in time and kill yourself, therefore you will not exist, therefore, you will not have killed yourself, therefore you go back in time and kill yourself, therefore you will not exist, therefore, you will not have killed yourself, therefore you go back in time and kill yourself, therefore you will not exist, therefore, you will not have killed yourself, therefore you go back in time and kill yourself, therefore you will not exist, therefore, you will not have killed yourself, therefore you go back in time and kill yourself, therefore you will not exist, therefore, you will not have killed yourself, therefore you go back in time and kill yourself, therefore you will not exist, therefore, you will not have killed yourself, therefore you go back in time and kill yourself, therefore you will not exist, therefore, you will not have killed yourself, therefore you go back in time and kill yourself. You get what i'm saying, right? Yea dude, I get you. Wait. Who are you? I'm you from the future, telling you to never waste your time writing this. Seriously. the you from ten minutes in the future has your back. He's totally bored, while the current you has waaaaaaaaay to much work. i guess you might as well not do it though. Why? because in ten minutes you give up and start writing this.