• 156 results
Red_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#151  Edited By Red_Jack

Anyone seen Blade Runner? Then, they'll know this famous quote.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die."

jonEsherfey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#152  Edited By jonEsherfey

Pulp Fiction

English Motherf###er do you speak it.

Tarantino Movies have some of the best lines.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#153  Edited By Strider1992

This:

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#154  Edited By WarBlade539

Al Capone:- I want you to get this fuck where he breathes! I want you to find this nancy-boy Eliot Ness, I want him DEAD! I want his family DEAD! I want his house burned to the GROUND! I wanna go there in the middle of the night and I wanna PISS ON HIS ASHES! - The Untouchables.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#155  Edited By Rouflex

Québec Movie Industry.

<<His heart is in Québec. Ouais pis y'a l'ontario dans l'cul.>>

No Caption Provided

-Bon Cop Bad Cop

<<Ben oui, je l' dis, la ta-bar-nak! TA-BAR-NAK! J'ai envie de sacrer, osti d'câlisse de tabarnak de St-Cybole de criss de sacrament! Même le Général de Gaulle l'a dit:Vive le Québec libre, tabarnak!>>

No Caption Provided

-Nô

<<Nos barreaux, on va finir par les transporter dans nos propres tête>>

No Caption Provided

-15 Février 1839 (La Pendaison des Patriotes)

<<Vous allez m'éliminer cet espion. Vous allez m'eliminez ce Canadien Francais. Vous allez m'éliminer le Canada Francais>>

No Caption Provided

-Ixe-13

<<La guerre, la guerre... c'est pas une raison pour se faire mal>>

No Caption Provided

-La Guerre des Tuques

<<Moi ce que je trouve vulgaire, c'est la prison. C'tune machine a scraper le monde, pis ca, c'est vulgaire>>

No Caption Provided

-Le Party<<J'aimerais ca un jour que tu me dises exactement ce que tu me reproches. Fallait se marier, j'me suis marié. Fallait avoir des enfants, j'ai des enfants. Fallait avoir une carrière, j'ai une carrière. Fallait performer, je performe. Je suis le 3e meilleur agent immobilier en seconde couronne de tout le Canada, de l'Atlantique au Pacifique. Fallait savoir relaxer, j'ai fait du yoga. Fallait prendre des vacances, on va a Cuba a chaque année. Fallait rester jeune, je fais 2heures de gym tous les 2 jours. Tu veux quoi de plus, du sexe? C'est toi qui en demandes jamais.>>

No Caption Provided

-L'âge des ténebres

<<Des fois ca me fait mal tellement j'ai besoin de sauter>>

No Caption Provided

-Les Pieds dans le vide<<Pense a ce que t'as fait avec ton avion, pis essaie de faire la même chose avec ta vie>>

No Caption Provided

-Piché: entre ciel et terre

<<Faire un film, c'est comme rentrer dans son intestin, jusqu'a ne plus être capable de se sentir, puis se mélanger a sa merde. You get into deep shit. Je suis sur le point de me chier moi-même>>

No Caption Provided

-Yes Sir!Madame.

<<Moé ch'tun Canadien québécois, un Francais canadien-francais. Un Américain du Nord francais. Un francophone. Un Québécois canadien. Un Québécois d'expression canadienne-francaise francaise. On est des Canadiens, Américain francophone d'Amérique du Nord>>

No Caption Provided

-Elvis Gratton

For a long time he has lifted less than he is able to to not afraid his opponents but one day at performing (His manager didnt want him to do what he's able to do).

*Perform and than leave to talk to his manager and than come back*

*Everybody watches him*

Samson, Cyclops and Sandow... I've crossed the ocean to face them but yet they wont evan walk around the block to face me... I've been here for two months... What's wrong with these so called Strongmans... All bark but no bite is that it? *Guy touches his shoulder* Any man who will defeat this man will be awarded of 1 000 Pounds Louis Cyr has waited long enought (Improvisation brought his manager to ''Agressive Mode'' and Horace Barré to Publicly declare ''War'' upon Eugene Sandow on the press for him but the match has not been made as Louis Cyr called Eugene Sandow acrobatic signature a ''Gimmick'' and its was Eugene condition, Eugene Sandow than said on the press that its was Louis Cyr who didnt want to face him. He than did his best and his best as yet to be tuffed).

No Caption Provided

-Louis Cyr

Just to name a few...

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dark Knight:

Batman: "Then why do you want to kill me?"

The Joker: "[giggling] I don't, I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, no, NO! No. You... you... complete me."

Batman: "You're garbage who kills for money."

The Joker:" Don't talk like one of them. You're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak, like me! They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

Harvey Dent: You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

James Gordon Jr.: Batman? Batman! Why's he running dad?

Lt. James Gordon: Because we have to chase him.

Cop: Okay we're going in! Go, go! Move!

James Gordon Jr.: He didn't do anything wrong.

Lt. James Gordon: Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

The Chechen: What do you propose?

The Joker: It's simple. We, uh, kill the Batman.

[mobsters laugh]

Salvatore Maroni: If it's so simple, why haven't you done it already?

The Joker: If you're good at something, never do it for free.