#1 Edited by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

" My name is Tony Montana and all I have is my balls and my word "

#2 Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse (6257 posts) - - Show Bio

Every single line from The Dark Knight.

#3 Posted by dbatdog (537 posts) - - Show Bio

"beeps"

- R2-D2 Starwars Episode I-VI

#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21360 posts) - - Show Bio

"With no power comes no responsibility, except that wasn't true" Kick-Ass from Kick-Ass

"You don't have to be a badass to be a superhero Dave. You just have to be brave." Hit-Girl from Kick-Ass2

"Why do we fall Bruce, so we can learn to pick ourselves back up" Thomas Wayne - Batman Begins

"I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you" Batman from Batman Begin's

#5 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5716 posts) - - Show Bio

"One shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime

"But Prime, I'm-I'm just a soldier. I'm not worthy" Ultra Magnus.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" Optimus Prime.

"I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me!" Rorschach

"Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility. This is my gift, my curse." Spiderman

"You're right. I didn't. I stayed in and studied like a good little nerd. And fifteen years later, I'm one of the greatest minds of the 21st century. I'm engaged to the hottest girl on the planet. And the big jock who played football in high school, he standing right in front of me asking me for my help, and I say he's not going to get a damn thing, unless he does exactly what I say and starts treating me and my friends with some respect." Reed Richards

"Brother, however I have wronged you, whatever I have done that has led you to do this, I am truly sorry. But these people are innocent, taking their lives will gain you nothing. So take mine, and end this." Thor

"Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn." Alfred

Anything JJJ

#6 Edited by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, you know...your opinion man." - The Dude; The Big Lebowski

"STOP STARING AT ME!" - William Cole; The Man With The Screaming Brain!

"THEY...CAME...FROM...BEHIND" - Darvish "Pops" Krail (Gold 5); Star Wars: A New Hope

Dr. Peter Venkman:

Ray has gone bye-bye, Egon… what’ve you got left?

Dr. Egon Spengler:

Sorry, Venkman, I’m terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.

-Ghostbusters

Dr. Raymond Stanz

Do you think there's a connection between Vigo and the......slime?

Dr. Egon Spangler

Is the Atomic weight of Cobalt 58.9?

-Ghostbusters 2

"I am ready man, check it out, I am the ULTIMATE bad ass. State-of-the-bad-ass-art. You do not want to f*** with me. Check it out! Hey Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate bad-asses will protect you. Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx...FWAP! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic, electronic, BALL breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharpsticks..." - Pvt. Hudson; Aliens

#7 Edited by Hel (487 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I'm all out of bubblegum

#8 Posted by Referee (7241 posts) - - Show Bio
The Mummy (1999)

Evelyn - You were actually at Hamunaptra?

Rick - Yeah, I was there.

Evelyn - You swear?

Rick - Every damn day.

#9 Posted by Wolverine08 (40671 posts) - - Show Bio

"Are you not entertained? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED? Is this not why you are here? Maximus Decimus Meridius

"I am Iron Man" Tony Stark

"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster" Henry Hill

"The training is nothing! The will is everything! The will to act." Ra's Al Ghul

"Whosover hold this hammer, if he be worthy, shall posses the power of Thor" Odin

"You can save her Kal, you can save all of them" Jor-El

"You know, the last time I was in Germany, I saw a man standing over everybody else, we ended up disagreeing" Captain America

"Boards don't hit back" Bruce Lee

#10 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny Rico:

You tryin to be a hero, Watkins?!

Watkins:

Just tryin to kill some bugs sir!

-Starship Troopers

#11 Posted by Rainquility (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Eric Draven:

"It can't rain all the time."

-The Crow- (1994)

#12 Edited by JetiiMitra (8380 posts) - - Show Bio

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!" AHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA! AHA-

(thud)

Vizzini, The Princess Bride.

#13 Edited by GhostRider2 (3279 posts) - - Show Bio

Megatron

Even in death there is no command but mine

Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen