#1  Edited By Killer_of_trolls
Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Mattersuit

It's a major matter of opinion, but you will soon see many Karate Kid, Iron Fist and Batman posts in here.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Kenshiro - Fist of the North Star 
Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

#4  Edited By StMichalofWilson

Ryu, but he's more established as a video game character. I would say Batman, but that's to obvious. So I'm going to go with...

No Caption Provided

Though he has superhuman powers, he is a skilled martial artist and often trains himself to face new opponents.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Strider1992

There are probably plenty of obscure characters who have better martial art skills than the more well know ones (Batman, Iron Fist, Wolverine etc..). Kenshrio, Backlash, Mantis and Gamora to name a few. Some 40kers are ridiculous h2h fighters as well.

Meticulous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Meticulous

I am going to go with someone who actually uses MA. Kenshrio and Goku DO NOT! They are purely CLOWN SHOES. I am going to say Karate Kid or Batman.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:

Meticulous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Meticulous

@Pwok21:His moves are just that of a dumb brawler. The only thing that makes him anything more then that, is the powers that his hooks and jabs emit for some strange stupid unknown reason.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Meticulous:

Kenshiro is not 'a dumb brawler' and in fact the only time he does anything of that caliber is when he pulls out the '100 Crack Fist of the North Star', other than that he has mastered a technique that focuses entirely on hitting certain pressure points. This means that every single move is calculated, and is way more impressive than Batman, Iron Fist or anyone like that.

Meticulous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Meticulous

@Pwok21:That is the story I am aware. But all of his moves look like utter garbage. I have never seen him do anything that would even be slightly considered Martial Arts by anyone who has ever taken them. Iron Fist as well. He throws a straight punch, or a snap kick that is fuzed with Qi and suddenly he is a Martial Arts Master.

DC_Comics_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DC_Comics_Fan

Karate Kid from DC Comics,even thou he is only human he even went toe to toe with Superboy,this lead to him being recruited into the Legion of Superheroes.It is said that he knows every martial art created until the 31st century.A known fact is that the creators of "The Karate Kid" movie, you know Mr Miyaga and Daniel-San had to ask Dc Comics to use the name "Karate Kid." I wish DC Comics would make a Karate Kid movie but that's for another thread,so yeah in my opinion he's the greatest Martial artist ,he can even beat Batman hand to hand and that's just Daniel-San.Haha no i'm kidding but yeah the superhero Karate Kid would.Nuck Chorris(intentional) has nightmares of Karate Kid.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Meticulous:

No reasoning with that attitude, it's literally a case of you having to read or watch a series and see the character do enough things to believe it.

I can't really rep Kenshiro well enough to be honest so someone else is probably better suited explaining.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mypasswordis1234

Samurai Jack. The story writers hired real martial artists to make it believable, he not just a samurai, he mastered other eastern martial arts too. It's well shown in the series.

It's useless if someone know 50 MA style or 1000 MA style, if someone punch toward him, or when he punch toward somebody, he only can perform one move at once, not 50 or 1000... Samurai Jack is completely mastered those few eastern styles, it's enough to make him the best.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

In all fiction?

Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee whupped Chuck Norris, and with all of Chuck Norris' exaggeration jokes, he's practically impossible to beat in terms of Martial Arts skill.

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Samurai Jack. The story writers hired real martial artists to make it believable, he not just a samurai, he mastered other eastern martial arts too. It's well shown in the series.

It's useless if someone know 50 MA style or 1000 MA style, if someone punch toward him, or when he punch toward somebody, he only can perform one move at once, not 50 or 1000... Samurai Jack is completely mastered those few eastern styles, it's enough to make him the best.

Then I assume you should fix this, and say the Gaurdian Of The Time Portal is the best. You know, because he wiped the floor with Jack.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Then I assume you should fix this, and say the Gaurdian Of The Time Portal is the best. You know, because he wiped the floor with Jack.

No, I don't think. I know he can beat Jack, but here we talk about martial arts. All we can see in that fight is the Guardian also a mastery user of weapons. But he won because he is stronger than Jack. He very durable and have fast, strong punches. Jack may could win if they are on the same size and power, like the jack vs mad jack fight, that was fair. But against the Guardian that was like a Batman vs martial art user Bane. He simply has superior physic. IMO jack will win in the future because he getting stronger. We know that he capable to learn jump extreme high, so...

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Bruce Lee and his MA skills aren't fiction. They fought as they would fight in real. Chuck Norris admitted that Lee is better.... But with the jokes, then yes, they are above the bible version god who is omni-everything. :)

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Samurai Jack, then Kenshiro

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18  Edited By Pyrogram

bruce lee

The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By The_Soverighn
  1. Karate Kid
  2. Kenshiro
  3. Gamora
  4. Goku
NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

Pai Mei

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Meticulous said:

Iron Fist as well. He throws a straight punch, or a snap kick that is fuzed with Qi and suddenly he is a Martial Arts Master.

This is far from accurate. Iron Fist's martial arts depictions are easily as in depth as Batman's and Karate Kids. KK's greatest claim to fame is he beats Kryptonians and shatters mountains. Artistically and visually however neither one showcases techniques/body movements that Iron Fist isnt shown to do. In fact Iron Fists martial arts writing is far more detailed then Karate Kids. They say KK has studied futuristic techniques but we never see how they fundamentally or psychologically differ from modern day martial arts. Its just a statement that allows a normal human in the future to fight Superman level opponents and shatter mountains with no real explanation as to why.

Iron Fist's techniques are at least labeled/named as well as shown through numerous training sequences.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SirMethos

Remo Williams is definitely a contender for the title.

Other possible names that haven't been mentioned would be Leto Atreides II and his twin sister Chani. Or Duncan Idaho(the Ghola) from the final novel Sandworms of Dune.

Batman One Million is also a contender, like Karate Kid he knows/has mastered every martial art, but in the 853rd century, compared to Karate Kid from the 31st century.

Zdaybreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By Zdaybreak

Anything they can do Cass Cain can do better.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nickthedevil

Yo momma

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@nickthedevil said:

Yo momma

you couldn't resist the temptation could you?

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

OMG I can't beleive I forgot to mention him. He is diffidently the best in every possible way. In terms of Martial Arts in any shape or form he is above all names mentioned in this thread combined.

The Ogre, The king of Fighters, The God of Martial Arts:

Yuujiro Hanma

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By nishi99

1 Kenshiro Fist of the North Star

2 Spike Spiegel Cowboy Bebop

3 Kazuya Mishima Tekken

4 Master Roshi DBZ

5 Hayato Furinji Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple

6 Yusuke Urameshi Yu Yu Hakusho

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@nishi99: Nah, I think this thread ends with Yuujiro. He is literally backed up by too much Martial Arts logic to be proven anything other than the best. Baki the Grappler franchise uses philosophy, practicle science, and martial arts data to explain everything. That went so far at the end of the last series (Son of Ogre) that they made Baki seem almost equal to bible jesus(I have no idea how it got that way, cause the franchise is huge), and Yuujiro won that fight with great difficulty. The funny thing is that at first this franchise was always meant to be non-fiction, and emphasized on the fact that it's a world of normal humans too, but you have to watch/read it to understand it this mind-fuckery.

Even in the second baki series (Maximum tournament) He defeated the champions from every known martial arts together in one round in a short period of time.

It is absolutely the best martial arts anime though, and I am not exaggerating.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Mattersuit said:

It's a major matter of opinion, but you will soon see many Karate Kid, Iron Fist and Batman posts in here.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#31  Edited By PowerHerc

Karate Kid.

Icarus_Ashes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Icarus_Ashes

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

In all fiction?

Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee whupped Chuck Norris, and with all of Chuck Norris' exaggeration jokes, he's practically impossible to beat in terms of Martial Arts skill.

/thread

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#33  Edited By Rumble Man

@King Saturn said:

This

Comics in terms of high tiers overcrowd anime/manga

but at lower tiers anime/manga outclass comics

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

Bump

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke Skywalker and Goku

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke Skywalker

Explain yourself, other than having good acrobatics, and some excellent swordsmanship. I haven't the novels but I'd love to hear an explanation.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssejllenrad said:

Luke Skywalker

Explain yourself, other than having good acrobatics, and some excellent swordsmanship. I haven't the novels but I'd love to hear an explanation.

He is probably the best swordsman in the Star Wars Universe. I don't know how to explain the gravity of this title since you have not read the books. EU feats are so well up there, the movie versions can't even compare.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_Skywalker#Powers_and_abilities

Azad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

<_<
>_>

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssejllenrad: Well, being the best swordsman in EU doesn't sound enough, and there are many scans, and respect threads, and that wiki page is too long, and says they have some malfunction. Can't you just say the most important stuff, I mean respect threads and scans are everywhere online. Remember this is all fiction and every story in human history counts.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In all fiction?

Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee is real, he is living in an alternate universe full of Bruce Lees, he is kickg their asses so he could became the Ultimate Bruce Lee.

Also, since better martial artist dont mean the most powerfull, but the one that understand the martial arts the best.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@deathpoolthet1000: I was talking about the hyped, exaggerated Chuck Norris-like joke Bruce Lee.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ff the top of my head

anyone?

right?

classic Hong Kong cinema?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Wolfrazer

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: I seem to notice, that no one ever mentions TMIMITW(The Most Interesting Man in the World) along with Chuck or Bruce in terms of jokes, he has them too!

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Tommy Oliver.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By willpayton
No Caption Provided

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Pai Mei

do you actually know about martial arts movies, or are you just someone who has seen Kill Bill?

Hung Wen-Ting was able to defeat Pai Mei, so there's at least one martial Artist who's better than him

Loading Video...
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Killer_of_trolls