best Horror killer ?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If all Horror characters were to cut the nonsense and just kill all of their inteded targets as quickly and efficiently as possible who would be virtually unstoppable ? I say Pinhead and the cenobites when summoned

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2 the_stegman  Moderator

I'm going with Freddy Krueger. Cut the toying around, stop the puns, the one liners and all that B.S. He pulls a Santa Claus, waits til everyone is asleep and just go from house to house reeking havoc on them teenagers.

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Pinhead. He has some crazy powers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: Even though I love Freddy he Can be beaten by someone with powers or hypnocil

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 the_stegman  Moderator

@kgb725: Very few people have dream powers or special plot drugs.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: True but he is able to be put down. Pinhead isn't for humans

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 the_stegman  Moderator

@kgb725: I'm not a huge Hellraiser fan, but don't you have to solve that puzzle thing to summon him? Freddy shows up in anyone's dreams.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kgb725

@the_stegman: He has to be summoned first and usually doesnt leave without souls. Eventually Freddy would be gone because people would black him oit by doing what they did in Freddy vs Jason

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 the_stegman  Moderator

@kgb725: Freddy vs Jason had a lot of misconceptions actually, like Jason fearing water. Yes, Freddy feeds on fear, but forgetting him won't make him disappear. In all the other films he came back, long after he had been forgotten.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: But they went to great lengths to make sure he didn't come back I just don't think it's the same as him being defeated by some teens

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

The entity/presence of "Death" in the Final Destination series is pretty efficient at knocking off it's list of victims.

Pinhead, Freddy, and Candyman are all on a high-tier due to their demonic/spiritual nature, as well as their reality warping skills.

The Thing has a near-perfect track record, possibly on a galactic level (if the original pilot of the UFO was actually assimilated by the creature before crash-landing). It wouldn't be able to touch any of the previous characters I mentioned, but could do some serious damage in any large, civilized area.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason voorheez made hockey a lil more interesting

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Id say Pinhead because he is incredibly powerful and if he had no limitations, the world would be his oyster.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wolfrazer

So no PIS/CIS/WIS involved? Then yeah probably the guys like Pinhead, Freddy would be best given their large powersets. Of course without all the nonsense, pretty much every horror killer would be very effective/efficient.