Best feats of pokemon

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

I can see a lot of debate on the topic as to how powerful they are. Never really watched it myself, so I'll tag people who know something about it. It should serve as a reference to other users when required.

Note:

- Feats from manga, anime, movies, and games (only if they have direct cinematics. No exceptions)

- No pokedex entries either. No means no, the thread must not be derailed.

If possible, be as clear as possible. No ABC logic.

We're looking for what?

Beam goes to mountain, boom.

Pokemon lifts a boulder.

Fights supersonic or something, measured if possible. No calcs. Travel speed is okay as well.

Pokemon mindwipes an island.

That sort of stuff. Basically, as less speculation/calcs as possible. If convinient, mention canon/non canon/unclear

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mysticmedivh
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 The most impressive I know of is universe creation.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

though that'd be a pocket universe.. but still damn impressive...

also.. these two controls time and space, giratina rules over anti-matter world.. and arceus rules over these three

arceus is the top power in pokemonverse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

On games the move Protect can protect the user from any damage and status condition with some exeptions.

Perish Song and Destiny bond can drain all heath points from the target.

Conditon status make the the target hit itself instead of attacking.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Any pokemon will do. But it should be clear enough. For example, I heard dragonair one-shotted a town in the manga? That's fine.

Whichever feats you think are impressive, not by abc logic, but directly, will do.

@vitalius said:

On games the move Protect can protect the user from any damage and status condition with some exeptions.

Perish Song and Destiny bond can drain all heath points from the target.

Conditon status make the the target hit itself instead of attacking.

I kind of mentioned in the OP that no game feats accepted, unless there's a cinematic involved showing it clearly.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Any pokemon will do. But it should be clear enough. For example, I heard dragonair one-shotted a town in the manga? That's fine.

Whichever feats you think are impressive, not by abc logic, but directly, will do.

ok... then i'll post

first.. get the idea of high end powers for pokemons.. creating pocket universe etc are one or two time feats.. but consistant feats for upper tier legendaries (well except arceus of course.. he's supposedly the god of pokemonverse when at full power)

palkia and dialga once started fighting.. these two pokemons resides on another dimensions than us... and rules over time (dialga) and space (palkia).. when these two dimension collided, and both pokemons started fighting far in space somewhere, our world started to get effected.. aswell as the world in other dimension.. the anti-matter world.. which giratina rules..

in that fight, palkia got hurt, and warped out himself from the fight.. he came to hide in top of the time-space tower in alamos town in our world.. and in the process, he warped the whole town into space.... he was completely sealed and invisible from everyone.. and as long as he was hidden, no one knew that the town wasn't on earth but got warped into space... however.. soon the town were to be obliverated as dialga would've found palkia eventually, and both pokemon's clash would resulted in wiping out the town.

but... just like some cities have superheroes who protect them (superman-metropolis, batman-gotham, ironman-new york etc).. alamos town had it's own protector.... darkrai... who was adamant to save the town even if it cost his life (though people misunderstood him as they weren't aware of palkia's presence) .. he knew about palkia.. and attacked palkia to reveal himself.. as palkia revealed himself, townspeople saw that their town is now suspended somewhere in space... and then fight between darkrai and palkia started.

soon dialga burged his way in and attacked both palkia and darkrai.... while dialga and palkia was bloodlusted to kill each other.. darkrai desperately tried to save the town.. absorbing their attacks as much as possible.. both enraged pokemon attacked darkrai together.. and darkrai absorbed the attacks which attacks shockwaves were wiping out the town...

at last when dialga and palkia cooled down, they returned to their own dimensions... palkia restored the lost parts of the town and warped it back on earth.... while darkrai who were thought to be died by absorbing excessive amount of attacks, appeared again completely ok and again standing at the top of the town as it's protector

^^^ this is the summerization of one of my favorite pokemon movies... you can get an idea of the top level pokemon powers by it.. and try to relate the story with the short video i'm posting here...

Loading Video...

and i'll strongly recommend you to watch the film.. it's one of the best.. also... the songs from the movie is also unforgettable.. takes me back every time i hear it.

Loading Video...

the movie is "Pokemon: Rise of Darkrai"

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

and.. these are the most powerful i'd say .. though many can argue with the order, as mewtwo can easily be in top half of the ranking.. and few others too,, but.. these are the strongest...

ohh and mind arceus here... he wasn't on full power in that later showing of the video... you can idea his level of power from it... actually arceus is the combination of every power in pokemonverse.

Loading Video...

marvelman27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

magikarp
they can jump really high