best feat of goku.

valfranx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

looks like Goku can rip the fabric of the universe. ki of goku to be felt had to cross the dimensional walls. by the visa gotenks and superbuu was not the only one who could cross dimensional walls.

"The Elder Kaioshin describes this planet as especially durable, but nevertheless it gets roughed-up pretty bad during the final battle with Boo. It is so far removed from the macrocosm that East Kaioshin and Kibito are astonished that they can sense Goku’s Super Saiyan 3 ki when he fights Boo on Earth. But despite this distance, the Kaioshins’ godly eyes still enable them to oversee conditions in the macrocosm; in particular, Elder Kaioshin likes to watch women as they change."
The Living World
この世/konoyo
Translation: this world (in contrast to “that world”, the afterlife)
AKA: 現世/gensei (“the present world”)
The living world is the lower half of the macrocosm. It’s perfectly sealed within opaque walls marked with strange patterns, in contrast to the transparent crystalline dome that covers the afterlife. The living world is split into two dimensions described as being like the two sides of a coin. The top half is the universe, overseen by the Kaio and Kaioshin, and run according to science (or what passes for it in the DB world). The bottom half is the Demon Realm, where magic has more sway than science, and where the evil Makaio and Makaioshin are gods. Despite the two dimensions being polar opposites like this, when beings from each one die, their spirit still travels to the afterlife with no distinction.

source: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11596

Beerus that was weaker than fatbuu and goku ssj3 in the past, could destroy the realm Kaioushin. which would imply that fatbuu could do the same. just remembering that current beerus is much more powerful than beerus in the past.

No Caption Provided

Kaioushin Realm
The world where the Kaioushin, the highest ranking beings among the Kaiou, live. Its scope is about one-tenth of the combined space of the World Beyond and the Living World. Endlessly revolving around the circumference of the World Beyond and the Living World, they watch over the entire world and take balance. Planet Kaioushin makes up the center of the Kaioushin Realm. Planet Kaioushin is a solitary planet in the Kaiou Realm, and around it, there are numerous tiny suns. The only people in the Kaioushin Realm are Kaioushin, and Kibito, who acts as support.
[Par.] All lifeforms, other than Kaioushin, and all souls, cannot enter the Kaioushin Realm. The only ways to visit the Kaioushin Realm are by borrowing Kibito's power, or by coming via Shunkan Idou. (Daizenshuu 4, Page 73)

http://magikarp46.com/dragonball/guidebooks/07-worldview.php"

At this time, they got into an argument over some trifling thing, and a certain short-tempered God of Destruction sealed Elder Kaioshin away inside a sword. Naturally, it wouldn’t have been proper for him to destroy the Kaiōshin Realm itself. By the way, that God of Destruction was Beerus.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/05/akira-toriyama-reveals/

this is equivalent to an area with 18.5 billion light years of our observable universe. greater than any galaxy of our universe, even bigger than a supercluster galaxy.yes dragon ball universe is based on our universe, like this as our universe he is full of galaxies, not just 4 galaxies.

• A note below that shows the layout of the cosmos and the universe. The Kaiōshin oversee both the upper half, or the heavenly realm, and the bottom half, the world of the living. The diagram of the universe shows how it is divided into four quadrants called “galaxies” and how Earth is in the north one.
  • http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2013/02/06/chozenshu-1-overview-translations-and-more/
HEAVENLY PEOPLE
People of the Heavenly Realm, who exist in every region of the universe. Once the area that they supervise is decided, their duty is to always watch over that area.
Heavenly People: Dai Kaioshin, Southern Kaio, Bubbles, Northern Kaio, Karin, Mister Popo, Enma Daio, Elder Kaioshin, Southern Kaioshin, Kibito, Eastern Kaioshin
“Well-chosen people who supervise the entire universe."
Race’s Unique Characteristics
Clairvoyance
They have the ability to see the state of things in the lower world.
From the god of Earth, who sees distant things clearly, to the Elder Kaioshin, who observes the conditions in other worlds with a transparent ball, the Heavenly People have the ability of clairvoyance. What’s more, they don’t merely just observe conditions but can probe into the minds of people with something akin to telepathy.
Assigning Tasks
The worlds they supervise are predetermined.
The various Kaio govern the infinitely expansive universe. This is primarily determined by the compass points, while the Dai Kaio serves as general manager of the places governed by the Kaio, and beyond that the Kaioshin of the North, East, South, and West govern the universe. Ultimately, the Dai Kaioshin supervises the universe in its entirety.
No Caption Provided

At the time of Planet Namek’s annihilation, the existence of administrative zones was clarified.

https://web.archive.org/web/20111104071121/http://kanzentai.com/trans-daiz04.php?m=02&id=race#link

"For God’s temple, I gave it a comparatively mysterious feeling, but on the other hand I thought it’d be good to have the afterlife be realisti. So Enma-dao and the oni all wore suits like salary-men. I think you cansee this by looking at the world map in this book, but there’s a thing caled the arport to Heaven. The bakground on that is that the people who go to Heaven all have to go by plane. Thiscomplete map was originally bakground information that I drew at the request of the animepeople, but I took this opportunity to add the Kaoshin World, whih wasn’t included in the complete map before, to make it perfect. In truth, this complete world map is something I made after I finished drawing the story, to make everything consistent. (laughs)"
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dazenshuu-4-akira-toriyama-super-interview/
宇宙
The Universe
The endless, expansive space wrapped around every celestial body that exists in the Living World. Along with the "Demon Realm," it is a single, large world in the Living World. In the world of Dragon Ball, the universe is located beneath the World Beyond, and it is hermetically sealed by a barrier that is engraved with a strange design. Within the universe, there are "nebulae" composed of innumerable stars, and there are "galaxies" composed of innumerable nebulae. There is a ruling Kami for each galaxy. Earth resides in the Solar System, a galactic nebula on the outskirts of the North Galaxy.
[Par.] A "Cosmic Police Organization" exists in the universe. However, they lack the fighting ability to oppose Freeza and the Saiyans. (Daizenshuu 4, Page 72)
エリア
Area
Means each region of the universe, which is divided into East, West, South, North. It is expressed as the "East Area" and the "West Area." The areas divided into East, West, South, North are governed by respective Kaiou.
[Par.] Like the universe, the Demon Realm is also divided into multiple areas.
銀河
Galaxy
A gathering of local planets in the universe. Planets gather and form a nebula, and beyond that, a collection of gathered nebulae is called a galaxy. The four Kaiou who rule over the east, west, south, and north [sections] of the universe actually govern these galaxies. Because the Kami in the Heavenly Realm and the Kaiou supervise the galaxies that exist infinitely in all the universe, the sections known as the East, West, South, and North Galaxies are denominations that came into use through their duty.
地区
District
Earth is divided into 43 administrative sectors. Means one of those sectors. Also, the four areas of east, west, south, and north that the universe is divided into could each similarly be called districts. In other words, it means a sector split for convenience in administrative action.
http://magikarp46.com/dragonball/guidebooks/07-worldview.php
Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Best feat of goku was marrying chi chi. Who would have thought a guy with zero interest in girls would marry a woman and have kids.

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Best feat of goku was marrying chi chi. Who would have thought a guy with zero interest in girls would marry a woman and have kids.

Since Saiyans act more on instinct than using actual logic, I don't think it's very surprising that Goku knew just what to do with his wee wee with chi chi.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

being Goku

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute said:

Since Saiyans act more on instinct than using actual logic, I don't think it's very surprising that Goku knew just what to do with his wee wee with chi chi.

its even disturbing watching goku having sex. i can't just imagine it.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abandoning his family to train.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being constantly compared to Batman in power level.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Getting a milf like Chi chi

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Using his ki to teleport all of his fans' threads back to animevice where they belong.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kyrees

@chibi_cute said:

@symbioticspider-man said:

@chibi_cute said:

stop watching hentai with goku in it

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Repeatedly.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What you posted about what old kai said is a mistranslation

He doesn't make a strength quote, in the original japanese manga, he just says that the one who sealed him long ago wasn't as bad as this buu

Chapter: 479 (DBZ 285), P6.5, P7.2, P8.2-3

Elder Kaioshin: “That’s ri~~~ight. Lo~~~ong, lo~~~ong ago, there was this ridiculously strong and ba~~~ad dude. Well, he wasn’t as bad as this Majin Boo guy now, but still~~~. He did it, he se~~~ealed me away inside that sword. Me here. He was freaked out by how fearsome I am. Yep, sure wa~~~as.”

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Interesting video, but honestly, all this frustration from people on the internet over Goku vs. Superman is starting to take the fun out of both characters for me. The fan theories are interesting, but the competition is going a bit far...

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Losing to superman.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kidchipotle

Goku's greatest feat was rejecting Bulma AND calling her a dirty hoe in episode 1 of Dragonball.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku's greatest feat was rejecting Bulma AND calling her a dirty hoe in episode 1 of Dragonball.

she is one

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dngn4774 said:

Using his ki to teleport all of his fans' threads back to animevice where they belong.

lol

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting video, but honestly, all this frustration from people on the internet over Goku vs. Superman is starting to take the fun out of both characters for me. The fan theories are interesting, but the competition is going a bit far...

Agreed. They both aren't even the strongest beings in their respective universe. Darkseid would curbstomp Goku and Beerus would tear Superman a new one.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By flashback0180

@chibi_cute said:

@chibi_cute said:

>_< Thanks for that disturbing image, now I'll return the favour, Imagine goku with a tail having sex under the full moon.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Many don't remember but the reason for all this confusion is because the anime made all the z characters ridiculously strong.

. remember that goku punched a ki ball from freeza that destroyed a another planet in less than 10 secs.

The time when dabura states goku has 3000 killi at ssj1 and anyone can destroy a planet with 300 killi. Directly indicating goku can bust 10 planets.

The time he shook the entire universe.

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@chibi_cute said:

@chibi_cute said:

>_< Thanks for that disturbing image, now I'll return the favour, Imagine goku with a tail having sex under the full moon.

Or Frieza and Vegeta having sex. :)

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180 said:

@chibi_cute said:

@chibi_cute said:

Or Frieza and Vegeta having sex. :)

Stop this Madness.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994 said:

Repeatedly.

One time to train a Kid who was a complete stranger.

valfranx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By valfranx

@dbzk1999 said:

What you posted about what old kai said is a mistranslation

He doesn't make a strength quote, in the original japanese manga, he just says that the one who sealed him long ago wasn't as bad as this buu

Chapter: 479 (DBZ 285), P6.5, P7.2, P8.2-3

Elder Kaioshin: “That’s ri~~~ight. Lo~~~ong, lo~~~ong ago, there was this ridiculously strong and ba~~~ad dude. Well, he wasn’t as bad as this Majin Boo guy now, but still~~~. He did it, he se~~~ealed me away inside that sword. Me here. He was freaked out by how fearsome I am. Yep, sure wa~~~as.”

not is:

No Caption Provided

I like to listen to different opinions, I asked for another translation me confirm the translation. also told me that is correct.

Loading Video...