Best Current Generation Animated Show on Cartoon Network Airing Currently (No Anime/No CGI)

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Young Justice over any of these catoons any day of the week especially the first two and the fourth one. The third pick is just a disgrace to the original. The fifth pick is just going to kill the entire series(I guess Tara strong got tired of doing Ben's voice.) How cartoons and tv in general has fallen

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Young Justice.  

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Young Justice over any of these catoons any day of the week especially the first two and the fourth one. The third pick is just a disgrace to the original. The fifth pick is just going to kill the entire series(I guess Tara strong got tired of doing Ben's voice.) How cartoons and tv in general has fallen

You take your toons quite seriously. I like all the shows on there except Ben 10 Omniverse. Looney Tunes Show is hilarious it may be a lot different from the original but still funny. At first CGI shows were going to be included in this but I decided against it.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slacker the hacker said:

You take your toons quite seriously. I like all the shows on there except Ben 10 Omniverse. Looney Tunes Show is hilarious it may be a lot different from the original but still funny. At first CGI shows were going to be included in this but I decided against it.

Yes I love cartoons in general but how is the new Looney Toons show funny in any way, I gave it a shot and just saw so much failure. How they portray Lola's characer especially disappoints me, i mean they have her as this stalker typre crazy chick. I won't even speak on the other 3 shows as my disdain for them is quite large but about Ben 10 Omniverse, its almost to horrible for words

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheDude123

Young Justice hands down. All the animation n the others is crap except Ben 10 which is decent. YJ has the best writers also.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Inverno

Young Justice.

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slacker the hacker said:

Yes I love cartoons in general but how is the new Looney Toons show funny in any way, I gave it a shot and just saw so much failure. How they portray Lola's characer especially disappoints me, i mean they have her as this stalker typre crazy chick. I won't even speak on the other 3 shows as my disdain for them is quite large but about Ben 10 Omniverse, its almost to horrible for words

The Lola in LTS is better then Space Jam's version. I find she has much more personality from how bland she was in Space Jam. Now don't get me wrong she is annoying but I find that better then the blandness of Space Jam Lola.

I found myself laughing out loud to this

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cattlebattle
@CaioTrubat said:

Young Justice.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By ImmortalOne

Young Justice, followed by Regular Show.

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Funrush

Justice>Adventure>Regular>Gumball>Looney>MAD>Ben 10